Declarations and Decrees: God will overcome every rival and obstacle, as you stand, believing, in His presence.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree the Children of God are DESIRING TO OBEY the Father as they cling to Him and grow in their LOVE and UNDERSTANDING of His WORD and UNFATHOMABLE LOVE.
◦ We declare the Lord God Almighty DRIVES OUT strong nations ahead of you; no one will prevail against you as you WALK IN HIS WAY.
◦ We decree this Nation is being cleansed, that which is contrary to God’s Word is being removed; those who refuse to turn to Him, are being removed making room for His Servants.
◦ TAKE GREAT CARE TO LOVE the Lord your God!
◦ We decree the World is being shaken, WOKEN UP, to HEAR THE WORD OF GOD, TO HEAR HOLY SPIRIT.
◦ All who have ears to hear, HEAR what the Spirit is saying: to walk in His Way is to repent and come to the Father through the Son, Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
◦ For He is the only way: He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.
◦ We declare and decree FEAR NOT, the battle is not yours, the BATTLE BELONGS TO GOD!
◦ You won’t even need to fight this battle!
◦ Only TAKE YOUR POSITIONS, stand still, and WATCH how the Lord will DELIVER YOU!
◦ Don’t be afraid or distressed.
◦ We decree and declare the COMMUNITY that is BUILT UPON THE ROCK, Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua, will not be overcome death and evil, but will PROSPER and RULE in the Earth.
◦ We declare Christ/ Messiah has given YOU the keys of the KINGDOM OF ELOHIM YAHUEH GOD
◦ We declare EVERYTHING and EVERYONE who has God as their Father OVERCOMES the World.
◦ And this is what victoriously OVERCOMES the World: OUR TRUST.
◦ We decree and declare this is the CONFIDENCE we have in Christ’s/ Messiah’s presence: if we ask anything that accords with His will, He hears us.
◦ And if we know that He hears us — WHATEVER WE ASK – then we know that we have what we have asked from Him.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Be very firm, then, to keep and do all that is written in the book of the law of Moses, so that you may not turn aside from it to the right hand or to the left, so that you will not associate with these nations, these which remain among you, or mention the name of their gods, or make anyone swear by them, or serve them, or bow down to them. But you are to cling to the Lord your God, as you have done to this day.
For the Lord has driven out great and strong nations from before you; and as for you, no man has stood before you to this day.
One of your men puts to flight a thousand, for the Lord your God is He who fights for you, just as He promised you. So take diligent heed to yourselves to love the Lord your God,” Joshua 23:6-11.
“And he said, “Listen, all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem and King Jehoshaphat: thus says the LORD to you, ‘Do not fear or be dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours but God’s. Tomorrow go down against them. Behold, they will come up by the ascent of Ziz, and you will find them at the end of the valley in front of the wilderness of Jeruel. You need not fight in this battle; station yourselves, stand and see the salvation of the LORD on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem.’ Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out to face them, for the LORD is with you,’” 2 Chronicles 20:15-17.
“Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
And Jesus said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.”
Then He warned the disciples that they should tell no one that He was the Christ,” Matthew 16:16-20.
“For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome. For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world — our faith.
Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood. It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.
For there are three that testify: the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.
If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater; for the testimony of God is this, that He has testified concerning His Son.
The one who believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself; the one who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has given concerning His Son. And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.
This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him,” 1 John 5:3-15.