Declarations and Decrees: Those in Christ overcome the world – God is separating the wheat from the straw.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Esther 8:10,13).
We decree and declare YOU are from Elohim God and have OVERCOME the World and its false prophets, because He who is in you is GREATER than he who is in the World. The false prophets are from the World; therefore, they speak from the World’s viewpoint; and the world listens to them.
◦ We decree and declare We are from Elohim God.
◦ Whoever knows God LISTENS to us; whoever is not from Elohim God doesn’t listen to us.
◦ This is how we DISTINGUISH the Spirit of TRUTH from the spirit of error.
◦ We declare WE LOVE now because HE LOVED us FIRST.
◦ If anyone says that he loves Elohim God, and yet hates his brother is a liar.
◦ This is the COMMAND we have from HIM: whoever loves Elohim God must love his brother too.
◦ We decree and declare to LOVE Elohim God is to obey His Commands; His Commands are not burdensome, because everyone that has Elohim God as its Father OVERCOMES the World.
◦ It is our TRUST in Jesus/ Yeshua, the Son of Elohim God, that VICTORIOUSLY OVERCOMES the World!
◦ We declare the Spirit, the Water and the Blood bear witness of Jesus Christ/Yeshua Messiah, they are in agreement; they are Elohim God’s witness about His Son.
◦ Those who keep trusting in the Son of Elohim God have the witness of His Spirit within them.
◦ We declare that we are from Elohim God, and that the whole World lies in the power of the evil one.
◦ We know that the Son of Elohim God has come and gives us DISCERNMENT, so that we know who is GENUINE; moreover, we are united with the ONE Who is GENUINE, united with His Son Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah. He is the genuine Elohim God and ETERNAL LIFE.
◦ We decree Holy Spirit is CALLING MANKIND unto Himself.
◦ You who turn to Elohim God in repentance, turning from your sins to God, PRODUCE FRUIT THAT WILL PROVE IT!
◦ Know that it is not by natural ancestry or relationship that you enter into the Kingdom.
◦ You must enter by the Blood of the Lamb, the Son of Elohim God.
◦ We decree and declare the AXE IS AT THE ROOT of the trees, ready to strike; every tree that does not produce good fruit will be chopped down and thrown into the fire!
◦ All who will HEAR, come to the Son and be immersed in the Holy Spirit and in fire.
◦ We declare Christ/ Messiah is moving throughout the Earth with His WINNOWING FORK; and He will clear out His THRESHING FLOOR, gathering His wheat into the BARN but burning up the straw with unquenchable FIRE!
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error……
….. We love, because He first loved us. If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from Him, that the one who loves God should love his brother also……
….. For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome. For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world — our faith.
Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood. It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. For there are three that testify: the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement. If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater; for the testimony of God is this, that He has testified concerning His Son. The one who believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself; the one who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has given concerning His Son…..
….. We know that we are of God, and that the whole world lies in the power of the evil one. And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us understanding so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life. Little children, guard yourselves from idols,” 1 John 4:4-6, 19-21; 5:3-10, 19-21.
“But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming for baptism, he said to them, “You brood of vipers, who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Therefore bear fruit in keeping with repentance; and do not suppose that you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham for our father’; for I say to you that from these stones God is able to raise up children to Abraham. The axe is already laid at the root of the trees; therefore every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
As for me, I baptize you with water for repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, and I am not fit to remove His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clear His threshing floor; and He will gather His wheat into the barn, but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire,” Matthew 3:7-12.