Declarations and Decrees: JesusChrist/Yahushua HaMashiach your kinsman redeemer who provides all you need to complete the call upon your life.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree the CRY of the Servants heart to Holy Spirit is “WHEREVER YOU GO, I will go; and wherever You stay, I will stay! Lord God Almighty, YOU are my God, I will never depart from You!”
◦ We praise You Lord for directing our steps and connecting us with those who You wish, by YOUR DESIGN.
◦ You are our PROVISION on this journey. You are connecting us to those who will help us to GROW, and those to whom we can IMPART OUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS.
◦ We declare the Lord is your KINSMAN REDEEMER.
◦ He has bought you and HE IS PROVIDING for you.
◦ He is taking care of EVERY DETAIL, bringing your CALL to completion.
◦ We decree and declare a DILIGENCE in the Servant’s life.
◦ A diligence to stay FOCUSED and work hard to complete the task set before them.
◦ This is a diligence that will be SEEN by the Lord and the World around them.
◦ We decree a PROTECTED and SAFE place is being prepared for you to ACCOMPLISH your task, your commission.
◦ The Lord has sent His angel servants to keep you on the way.
◦ You will know the way to go and the times to stop, remaining at peace in the Lord’s presence.
◦ We declare the Lord is LIFTING UP those with the SERVANT’S HEART to be VISIBLE throughout the Earth.
◦ Though they seek no recognition, God will allow it that He may be GLORIFIED.
◦ God is fulfilling HIS PURPOSE through those who dwell in His Presence.
◦ We decree ALL that is ACCOMPLISHED and RECEIVED by God’s People will be shared and given away FREELY.
◦ In sharing it will be MULTIPLIED.
◦ We declare BLESSINGS to the Lord, the Most High God, Who has NEVER STOPPED SHOWING GRACE to us!
◦ We decree and declare our KINSMAN REDEEMER came out of Israel to turn the Israel and the nations away from their ungodliness.
◦ His covenant is with them and HE TAKES AWAY THEIR SINS.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“But Ruth said, “Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from following you; for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge. Y our people shall be my people, and your God, my God,”” Ruth 1:16.
“And Ruth the Moabitess said to Naomi, “Please let me go to the field and glean among the ears of grain after one in whose sight I may find favor.” And she said to her, “Go, my daughter.”
So she departed and went and gleaned in the field after the reapers; and she happened to come to the portion of the field belonging to Boaz, who was of the family of Elimelech.
Now behold, Boaz came from Bethlehem and said to the reapers, “May the Lord be with you.” And they said to him, “May the Lord bless you.”
Then Boaz said to his servant who was in charge of the reapers, “Whose young woman is this?”
The servant in charge of the reapers replied, “She is the young Moabite woman who returned with Naomi from the land of Moab.
And she said, ‘Please let me glean and gather after the reapers among the sheaves.’ Thus she came and has remained from the morning until now; she has been sitting in the house for a little while.”
Then Boaz said to Ruth, “Listen carefully, my daughter. Do not go to glean in another field; furthermore, do not go on from this one, but stay here with my maids. Let your eyes be on the field which they reap, and go after them. Indeed, I have commanded the servants not to touch you. When you are thirsty, go to the water jars and drink from what the servants draw.”
Then she fell on her face, bowing to the ground and said to him, “Why have I found favor in your sight that you should take notice of me, since I am a foreigner?”
Boaz replied to her, “All that you have done for your mother-in-law after the death of your husband has been fully reported to me, and how you left your father and your mother and the land of your birth, and came to a people that you did not previously know. May the Lord reward your work, and your wages be full from the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to seek refuge.”…..
….. She took it up and went into the city, and her mother-in-law saw what she had gleaned. She also took it out and gave Naomi what she had left after she was satisfied. Her mother-in-law then said to her, “Where did you glean today and where did you work? May he who took notice of you be blessed.” So she told her mother-in-law with whom she had worked and said, “The name of the man with whom I worked today is Boaz.”
Naomi said to her daughter-in-law, “May he be blessed of the Lord who has not withdrawn his kindness to the living and to the dead.” Again Naomi said to her, “The man is our relative, he is one of our closest relatives.” Ruth 2:2-12, 18-20.
“For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery — so that you will not be wise in your own estimation — that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “The Deliverer will come from Zion, He will remove ungodliness from Jacob. This is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins.”
From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable,” Romans 11:25-29.