Declarations and Decrees: Repent for we don’t know the day or the hour Christ/ Messiah will return; The righteous rejoice in their God who defends them.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We declare the TIME IS NOW to REPENT and turn to God, so that your sins may be ERASED.
◦ Those who have come to accept the sacrifice of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah have their sins washed away and they STAND PURE before the Father.
◦ We decree and declare TIMES OF REFRESHING are flowing from the Lord’s presence; in the appointed time He will send the Christ/ Messiah appointed in advance for YOU!
◦ Jesus/ Yeshua has to remain in Heaven until the time comes for RESTORING EVERYTHING, as God said long ago, when He spoke through the HOLY PROPHETS.
◦ We declare LISTEN TO EVERYTHING Jesus/ Yeshua says; do not disregard anything.
◦ For His Word is TRUTH which brings LIFE.
◦ God’s desire is that ALL people would be blessed as they turn from their evil ways.
◦ We decree and declare ALL that the Lord your God asks from you is to FEAR the Lord your God, FOLLOW ALL HIS WAYS; LOVE HIM and SERVE the Lord your God with ALL YOUR HEART and your being; to OBEY, for your own good, the COMMANDMENTS and REGULATIONS of the Lord which were given by Moses.
◦ We declare God Almighty SECURES JUSTICE for the orphan and the widow; He LOVES the foreigner, giving him food and clothing.
◦ So you are to love the foreigner also.
◦ We declare FEAR the Lord your God, SERVE Him, cling to Him.
◦ He is your PRAISE, and He is your God, who has done for you these GREAT and AWESOME things, which you have seen with your own eyes.
◦ We decree and declare the Righteous REJOICE and are GLAD in God’s presence; yes, they EXULT and REJOICE.
◦ They sing to God, sing praises to His name; they extol Him who rides on the clouds by His name, the Lord/Yah; and are glad in His presence.
◦ We shout God in His HOLY DWELLING, is a Father to orphans and DEFENDER of widows.
◦ God gives HOMES to those who are alone and LEADS prisoners out into PROSPERITY.
◦ We declare the Earth QUAKES and the Rain POURS from the sky, at the presence of God.
◦ He rains down showers in plenty, when His heritage is weary, He RESTORES the LAND.
◦ We decree and declare God’s FLOCK SETTLES IN Your Land, O Lord, in Your goodness, God, You PROVIDE for the poor.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord; and that He may send Jesus, the Christ appointed for you, whom heaven must receive until the period of restoration of all things about which God spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets from ancient time.
Moses said, ‘The Lord God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brethren; to Him you shall give heed to everything He says to you. And it will be that every soul that does not heed that prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.’
And likewise, all the prophets who have spoken, from Samuel and his successors onward, also announced these days. It is you who are the sons of the prophets and of the covenant which God made with your fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’
For you first, God raised up His Servant and sent Him to bless you by turning every one of you from your wicked ways,”
“Now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require from you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways and love Him, and to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and to keep the Lord’s commandments and His statutes which I am commanding you today for your good?
Behold, to the Lord your God belong heaven and the highest heavens, the earth and all that is in it. Yet on your fathers did the Lord set His affection to love them, and He chose their descendants after them, even you above all peoples, as it is this day.
So circumcise your heart, and stiffen your neck no longer.
For the Lord your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe. He executes justice for the orphan and the widow, and shows His love for the alien by giving him food and clothing.
So show your love for the alien, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt.
You shall fear the Lord your God; you shall serve Him and cling to Him, and you shall swear by His name.
He is your praise and He is your God, who has done these great and awesome things for you which your eyes have seen,” Deuteronomy 10:12-21.
“But let the righteous be glad; let them exult before God; Yes, let them rejoice with gladness. Sing to God, sing praises to His name; lift up a song for Him who rides through the deserts, whose name is the Lord, and exult before Him.
A father of the fatherless and a judge for the widows, is God in His holy habitation. God makes a home for the lonely; He leads out the prisoners into prosperity, only the rebellious dwell in a parched land.
O God, when You went forth before Your people, when You marched through the wilderness, Selah.
The earth quaked; the heavens also dropped rain at the presence of God; Sinai itself quaked at the presence of God, the God of Israel.
You shed abroad a plentiful rain, O God; You confirmed Your inheritance when it was parched. Your creatures settled in it; You provided in Your goodness for the poor, O God. The Lord gives the command; the women who proclaim the good tidings are a great host,”…..
….. “Sing to God, O kingdoms of the earth, sing praises to the Lord, Selah. To Him who rides upon the highest heavens, which are from ancient times; behold, He speaks forth with His voice, a mighty voice. Ascribe strength to God; His majesty is over Israel and His strength is in the skies. O God, You are awesome from Your sanctuary. The God of Israel Himself gives strength and power to the people. Blessed be God!” Psalm 68:3-11, 32-35