I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We declare the Lord of Hosts is EXTREMELY JEALOUS on Zion’s behalf, and He is jealous for her with GREAT FURY.
◦ The Lord is RETURNING to Zion and He will live in Jerusalem.
◦ Then Jerusalem will be called the City of Truth, the Mountain of the Lord of Hosts, the Mountain of the Holy One!
◦ We decree and declare PROTECTION and PEACE for the State of Israel.
◦ Though the terror is on all sides, we speak PEACE in the hearts of those who have called upon the Lord Elohim Almighty God and also Jesus/Yeshua, for SALVATION.
◦ We decree and declare Old men and old women will once again sit in the open places of Jerusalem; the city’s open places will also be full of boys and girls playing.
◦ The Lord of Hosts has saved His People from lands East and West.
◦ He is bringing them back, and they will live in Jerusalem.
◦ We decree and declare that the Jewish People are SEEING the TRUTH as their eyes are being opened; they are TURNING to Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua for SALVATION.
◦ Through the centuries, there has been a Remnant, NOW the MASSES are returning to the Lord their Elohim God.
◦ We declare the GOOD NEWS was PROMISED in advance through the Prophets.
◦ Elohim God’s Son is physically descended from David; He was powerfully demonstrated to be the Son of God spiritually, SET APART by His having been RESURRECTED from the dead; He is Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, our Lord!
◦ We declare we receive GRACE and are given the work of being emissaries on His behalf promoting TRUST-GROUNDED OBEDIENCE among all Nations.
◦ We declare we are not ashamed of the GOOD NEWS, because it is Elohim God’s powerful means to bring SALVATION to EVERYONE who TRUSTS, to the Jew especially, but also to the Nations.
◦ We decree and declare Salvation REVEALS how Elohim God makes People RIGHTEOUS in His sight; and from beginning to end it is through trust – as the Scriptures state, “But the person who is righteous will live his life by trust.”
◦ We decree and declare to the People of Israel and to all the Nations of the Earth, it is in the NAME OF CHRIST JESUS/ MESSIAH YESHUA, that MIRACLES are INCREASING at a RAPID RATE: bind eyes are opened, the lame walk, and the deaf hear.
◦ We declare Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah is the STONE rejected by the builders which has become the CORNERSTONE.
◦ There is SALVATION in NO ONE ELSE!
◦ For there is no other Name under Heaven given to humankind by whom we must be saved!
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 Then the word of the Lord of hosts came, saying, 2 “Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I am exceedingly jealous for Zion, yes, with great wrath I am jealous for her.’ 3 Thus says the Lord, ‘I will return to Zion and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the City of Truth, and the mountain of the Lord of hosts will be called the Holy Mountain.’ 4 Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘Old men and old women will again sit in the streets of Jerusalem, each man with his staff in his hand because of age. 5 And the streets of the city will be filled with boys and girls playing in its streets.’ 6 Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘If it is too difficult in the sight of the remnant of this people in those days, will it also be too difficult in My sight?’ declares the Lord of hosts. 7 Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘Behold, I am going to save My people from the land of the east and from the land of the west; 8 and I will bring them back and they will live in the midst of Jerusalem; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God in truth and righteousness’,……
….. 11 But now I will not treat the remnant of this people as in the former days,’ declares the Lord of hosts. 12 ‘For there will be peace for the seed: the vine will yield its fruit, the land will yield its produce and the heavens will give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to inherit all these things. 13 It will come about that just as you were a curse among the nations, O house of Judah and house of Israel, so I will save you that you may become a blessing. Do not fear; let your hands be strong.’ 14 “For thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘Just as I purposed to do harm to you when your fathers provoked Me to wrath,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘and I have not relented, 15 so I have again purposed in these days to do good to Jerusalem and to the house of Judah. Do not fear! 16 These are the things which you should do: speak the truth to one another; judge with truth and judgment for peace in your gates. 17 Also let none of you devise evil in your heart against another, and do not love perjury; for all these are what I hate,’ declares the Lord.” 18 Then the word of the Lord of hosts came to me, saying, 19 “Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘The fast of the fourth, the fast of the fifth, the fast of the seventh and the fast of the tenth months will become joy, gladness, and cheerful feasts for the house of Judah; so love truth and peace.’ 20 “Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘It will yet be that peoples will come, even the inhabitants of many cities. 21 The inhabitants of one will go to another, saying, “Let us go at once to entreat the favor of the Lord, and to seek the Lord of hosts; I will also go.” 22 So many peoples and mighty nations will come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem and to entreat the favor of the Lord.’ 23 Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘In those days ten men from all the nations will grasp the garment of a Jew, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you,”” Zechariah 8:1-8, 11-23.
“2 which He promised beforehand through His prophets in the holy Scriptures, 3 concerning His Son, who was born of a descendant of David according to the flesh, 4 who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord, 5 through whom we have received grace and apostleship to bring about the obedience of faith among all the Gentiles for His name’s sake, 6 among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ,…..
…… 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “But the righteous man shall live by faith,”” Romans 1:2-6, 16-17.
“8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers and elders of the people, 9 if we are on trial today for a benefit done to a sick man, as to how this man has been made well, 10 let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead — by this name this man stands here before you in good health. 11 He is the stone which was rejected by you, the builders, but which became the chief corner stone,”” Acts 4:8-11.