I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree the People of the One True Elohim God are SHINING forth His Love, His Truth, His Goodness, Righteousness and Sovereignty to the World!
◦ With GENEROUS hearts you will show forth Elohim God’s LOVE for mankind.
◦ We declare Elohim God’s LOVE, His Agape, resides within you!
◦ This is the desire to sacrifice and serve those who cannot repay you, or who may hate you.
◦ You are able to LOVE your enemies, do good, and lend expecting nothing back!
◦ Your reward is great and you are children of the Most High!
◦ We decree and declare you are showing forth the COMPASSION of Christ/ Messiah with all you meet.
◦ His KINDNESS and CONCERN for them is evident in the way you conduct your life.
◦ Your MIND IS SET on Him and everyone will detect that you are different than others in the World.
◦ We decree and declare that YOU WILL RECEIVE gifts, as you give to others – the full measure, compacted, shaken together and OVERFLOWING will it be given to you!
◦ For the measure with which you measure out will be used to measure back to you.
◦ We decree and declare as YOU CONTINUE to sow in the field of the Spirit, YOU WILL REAP from the Spirit EVERLASTING LIFE!
◦ Do not grow weary of doing what is good, for if you don’t give up, you will in due time REAP THE HARVEST!
◦ We declare that you will NOT JUDGE, for those who JUDGE others have NO EXCUSE; for when they judge someone else, they are passing judgment against themselves; since they who are judging others do such things.
◦ We know Elohim God’s judgment lands impartially on those who sin; so they should not think that they will escape the judgment of Elohim God.
◦ We declare that those, who pass judgment on others, despise the riches of God’s KINDNESS, FORBEARANCE and PATIENCE, because they don’t realize that Elohim God’s kindness is intended to lead them to turn from their sins?
◦ By their STUBBORNNESS, by their UNREPENTANT hearts, they are storing up ANGER for themselves on the Day of Anger, when God’s Righteous Judgment will be REVEALED!
◦ We decree and declare that to YOU who SEEK GLORY, HONOR and IMMORTALITY by perseverance in doing good, HE WILL PAY BACK ETERNAL LIFE!
◦ We decree and declare YOU are to CONTINUE LOVING each other.
◦ In the same way that Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah LOVES you, you are to KEEP LOVING each other.
◦ EVERYONE WILL KNOW that you are His students, His disciples, by the fact that you have LOVE for each other!
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Treat others the same way you want them to treat you. If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. If you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. If you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners in order to receive back the same amount. But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. “Do not judge, and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; pardon, and you will be pardoned. Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure — pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return,” Luke 6:31-38.
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another,” John 13:34-35.