Declarations & Decrees: Peace Is Yours Through Jesus Christ, Who Is Lord of Everything!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare the Lord our Elohim God gives PEACE, SHALOM, in our Land!
◦ We lie down to sleep UNAFRAID of anyone.
◦ He rids the Land of wild animals and the weapons will not come near you!
◦ We decree and declare the Lord Elohim God Almighty give you STRENGTH over your enemies, and they will fall before you.
◦ FIVE of you will chase a HUNDRED, and a HUNDRED of you will chase TEN THOUSAND – your enemies FALL before you!
◦ We declare the Everlasting Father TURNS TOWARD YOU, makes you PRODUCTIVE, increases your NUMBERS and upholds His Covenant with you!
◦ In Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua and by His Holy Spirit, God DWELLS in YOU!
◦ The Father will not reject those who HONOR, REVERENCE, and OBEY Him, but HE WILL WALK among you and be your Elohim God, and YOU will be His People!
◦ We decree and declare WE, the Servants of the Most High Elohim God, are ZEALOUS for His RIGHTEOUSNESS to rule in our Lands.
◦ We are ACTIVELY interceding for the People, repenting for and CONFRONTING evil.
◦ As we walk in His TRUTH, He imparts His Covenant of PEACE/SHALOM to us and with us.
◦ We decree and declare YOU are VALIANT and a HERO for the People, because the Lord, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, is WITH YOU! Do not think that the Lord has abandoned you.
◦ He says, “Know that I HAVE SENT YOU; GO in the STRENGTH of MY SPIRIT and save the People of Elohim God from the hand of the enemy!
◦ We declare ELOHIM GOD DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES!
◦ When He chooses YOU, He KNOWS who you are.
◦ Do not question your qualifications or lack thereof.
◦ HE CHOOSES YOU for your flexibility and RELIANCE on HIM!
◦ We decree and declare the Lord will appear to many in the coming days.
◦ He is reassuring His People with His PEACE/ SHALOM!
◦ His appearance is not to be feared, but EMBRACED.
◦ The moment and location will be one to be REMEMBERED!
◦ We decree and declare God does not play favorites, but WHOEVER FEARS Him and does what is RIGHT is ACCEPTABLE to Him, no matter what People he or she belongs to.
◦ This message has been proclaimed around the world announcing PEACE/ SHALOM through Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, Who is Lord of EVERYTHING!
◦ We decree and declare WE go about DOING GOOD and HEALING ALL the People oppressed by the adversary, because Elohim God is with us, His Spirit dwells with us!
◦ Nothing is too difficult for Elohim God Almighty.
◦ We decree you, who IDENTIFY with the Spirit, set your mind on the THINGS of the SPIRIT!
◦ As your mind is CONTROLLED by the Spirit you will find LIFE and PEACE/ SHALOM!
◦ You who walk after the Spirit PLEASE Elohim God, because you belong to Him.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“I shall also grant peace in the land, so that you may lie down with no one making you tremble. I shall also eliminate harmful beasts from the land, and no sword will pass through your land. But you will chase your enemies and they will fall before you by the sword; five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and your enemies will fall before you by the sword. So I will turn toward you and make you fruitful and multiply you, and I will confirm My covenant with you. You will eat the old supply and clear out the old because of the new. Moreover, I will make My dwelling among you, and My soul will not reject you. I will also walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people,” Leviticus 26:6-12.
“Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Phinehas the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, has turned away My wrath from the sons of Israel in that he was jealous with My jealousy among them, so that I did not destroy the sons of Israel in My jealousy. Therefore say, ‘Behold, I give him My covenant of peace; and it shall be for him and his descendants after him, a covenant of a perpetual priesthood, because he was jealous for his God and made atonement for the sons of Israel,’” Numbers 25:10-13.
“The angel of the Lord appeared to him and said to him, “The Lord is with you, O valiant warrior.” Then Gideon said to him, “O my lord, if the Lord is with us, why then has all this happened to us? And where are all His miracles which our fathers told us about, saying, ‘Did not the Lord bring us up from Egypt?’ But now the Lord has abandoned us and given us into the hand of Midian.” The Lord looked at him and said, “Go in this your strength and deliver Israel from the hand of Midian. Have I not sent you?” He said to Him, “O Lord, how shall I deliver Israel? Behold, my family is the least in Manasseh, and I am the youngest in my father’s house.” But the Lord said to him, “Surely I will be with you, and you shall defeat Midian as one man.” So Gideon said to Him, “If now I have found favor in Your sight, then show me a sign that it is You who speak with me. Please do not depart from here, until I come back to You, and bring out my offering and lay it before You.” And He said, “I will remain until you return.” Then Gideon went in and prepared a young goat and unleavened bread from an ephah of flour; he put the meat in a basket and the broth in a pot, and brought them out to him under the oak and presented them. The angel of God said to him, “Take the meat and the unleavened bread and lay them on this rock, and pour out the broth.” And he did so. Then the angel of the Lord put out the end of the staff that was in his hand and touched the meat and the unleavened bread; and fire sprang up from the rock and consumed the meat and the unleavened bread. Then the angel of the Lord vanished from his sight. When Gideon saw that he was the angel of the Lord, he said, “Alas, O Lord God! For now I have seen the angel of the Lord face to face.” The Lord said to him, “Peace to you, do not fear; you shall not die.” Then Gideon built an altar there to the Lord and named it the Lord is Peace. To this day it is still in Ophrah of the Abiezrites,” Judges 6:12-24.
“Opening his mouth, Peter said: “I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him. The word which He sent to the sons of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ (He is Lord of all) — you yourselves know the thing which took place throughout all Judea, starting from Galilee, after the baptism which John proclaimed. You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him,” Acts 10:34-38.