I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare the Servants of God STAND with the VISION of Elohim God to LEAD His People to the Land of PROMISE and PROSPERITY.
◦ Elohim God’s Children have FAITH and SEE what their Father has placed before them.
◦ We declare YOU ARE NOT AFRAID of the enemy that lives in your land – the Lord has REMOVED THEIR DEFENSE!
◦ The GLORY of the Lord is with you, as the Spirit indwells you and guides you.
◦ We decree and declare those who CARE for the POOR are BLESSED!
◦ The Lord God will PROTECT and SAVE you when calamity comes.
◦ The Lord PRESERVES you and keeps you alive.
◦ He will make you HAPPY in the Land.
◦ We declare the Lord knows the hearts and motives of His People.
◦ As they serve Him with HUMILITY and selflessness, He will SUSTAIN and Heal them.
◦ We decree and declare the words and desires of the enemy will not come to pass on God’s ANOINTED ONES.
◦ The Lord Elohim God Almighty UPHOLDS His Chosen Ones because of their innocence; He establishes them in His Presence FOREVER!
◦ We BLESS the Lord Elohim God of Israel from eternity past to eternity future.
◦ To Him be the GLORY forever and ever! Amen!
◦ We decree the RIGHTEOUS will be RESCUED from those who deceive and from those who are unjust.
◦ For the Lord Elohim God is your STRENGTH!
◦ He sends His LIGHT and TRUTH as your GUIDE to lead you to His HOLY MOUNTAIN, to the places where He lives.
◦ We decree and declare the People of Elohim God who have been oppressed will RISE and be ELEVATED into positions of AUTHORITY!
◦ The Lord is bringing HIS KINGDOM to reign on the EARTH!
◦ Nothing is to hard for Elohim God, there is nothing is impossible!
◦ We decree the Kingdom STRATEGIES are becoming the strategies of His People on the Earth!
◦ He is making ROADS and HIGHWAYS, GATES and DOORS, PROCEDURES and PROCESSES to carry His Anointed Ones into POSITIONS they have not imagined.
◦ We PRAISE the Lord Elohim God, the First and the Last, the Great I AM, there is no other Elohim God, You are above all.
◦ We thank You for the SALVATION You have made available to us.
◦ We praise You for desiring fellowship with us.
◦ Thank YOU Father, in Jesus’/ Yeshua’s Name, Amen!
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Then Moses and Aaron fell on their faces in the presence of all the assembly of the congregation of the sons of Israel. Joshua the son of Nun and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, of those who had spied out the land, tore their clothes; and they spoke to all the congregation of the sons of Israel, saying, “The land which we passed through to spy out is an exceedingly good land. If the Lord is pleased with us, then He will bring us into this land and give it to us — a land which flows with milk and honey. Only do not rebel against the Lord; and do not fear the people of the land, for they will be our prey. Their protection has been removed from them, and the Lord is with us; do not fear them.” But all the congregation said to stone them with stones. Then the glory of the Lord appeared in the tent of meeting to all the sons of Israel,” Numbers 14:5-10.
“How blessed is he who considers the helpless; the Lord will deliver him in a day of trouble. The Lord will protect him and keep him alive, and he shall be called blessed upon the earth; and do not give him over to the desire of his enemies. The Lord will sustain him upon his sickbed; in his illness, You restore him to health. As for me, I said, “O Lord, be gracious to me; heal my soul, for I have sinned against You.” My enemies speak evil against me, “When will he die, and his name perish?” And when he comes to see me, he speaks falsehood; His heart gathers wickedness to itself; when he goes outside, he tells it. All who hate me whisper together against me; against me they devise my hurt, saying, “A wicked thing is poured out upon him, that when he lies down, he will not rise up again.” Even my close friend in whom I trusted, who ate my bread, has lifted up his heel against me. But You, O Lord, be gracious to me and raise me up, that I may repay them. By this I know that You are pleased with me, because my enemy does not shout in triumph over me. As for me, You uphold me in my integrity, and You set me in Your presence forever. Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. Amen and Amen,” Psalm 41:1-13.
“Vindicate me, O God, and plead my case against an ungodly nation; O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man! For You are the God of my strength; why have You rejected me? Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? O send out Your light and Your truth, let them lead me; let them bring me to Your holy hill and to Your dwelling places. Then I will go to the altar of God, to God my exceeding joy; and upon the lyre I shall praise You, O God, my God. Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why are you disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God,” Psalm 43:1-5.
“On that day King Ahasuerus gave the house of Haman, the enemy of the Jews, to Queen Esther; and Mordecai came before the king, for Esther had disclosed what he was to her. The king took off his signet ring which he had taken away from Haman, and gave it to Mordecai. And Esther set Mordecai over the house of Haman. Then Esther spoke again to the king, fell at his feet, wept and implored him to avert the evil scheme of Haman the Agagite and his plot which he had devised against the Jews. The king extended the golden scepter to Esther. So Esther arose and stood before the king. Then she said, “If it pleases the king and if I have found favor before him and the matter seems proper to the king and I am pleasing in his sight, let it be written to revoke the letters devised by Haman, the son of Hammedatha the Agagite, which he wrote to destroy the Jews who are in all the king’s provinces. For how can I endure to see the calamity which will befall my people, and how can I endure to see the destruction of my kindred?” So King Ahasuerus said to Queen Esther and to Mordecai the Jew, “Behold, I have given the house of Haman to Esther, and him they have hanged on the gallows because he had stretched out his hands against the Jews. Now you write to the Jews as you see fit, in the king’s name, and seal it with the king’s signet ring; for a decree which is written in the name of the king and sealed with the king’s signet ring may not be revoked.” So the king’s scribes were called at that time in the third month (that is, the month Sivan), on the twenty-third day; and it was written according to all that Mordecai commanded to the Jews, the satraps, the governors and the princes of the provinces which extended from India to Ethiopia, 127 provinces, to every province according to its script, and to every people according to their language as well as to the Jews according to their script and their language. He wrote in the name of King Ahasuerus, and sealed it with the king’s signet ring, and sent letters by couriers on horses, riding on steeds sired by the royal stud. In them the king granted the Jews who were in each and every city the right to assemble and to defend their lives, to destroy, to kill and to annihilate the entire army of any people or province which might attack them, including children and women, and to plunder their spoil, on one day in all the provinces of King Ahasuerus, the thirteenth day of the twelfth month (that is, the month Adar). A copy of the edict to be issued as law in each and every province was published to all the peoples, so that the Jews would be ready for this day to avenge themselves on their enemies. The couriers, hastened and impelled by the king’s command, went out, riding on the royal steeds; and the decree was given out at the citadel in Susa,” Esther 8:1-14.