I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare Elohim God is instituting many FIRSTS to bring HIS WILL and PURPOSE to completion.
◦ The Elohim Lord God Almighty is moving Rulers and Leaders to fulfill his PLAN on the Earth.
◦ We THANK and PRAISE our Father in Heaven for sending His Son to be born into our broken world, into HUMBLE and TEMPORARY SHELTER, among the animals, because there was no space for them in the living quarters.
◦ We decree and declare Elohim God sent His Angels to the World ANNOUNCING His Good News to bring JOY to all the People.
◦ People’s hearts and minds are OPENING in this season, to HEAR Elohim God’s Word.
◦ As Elohim GOD’S WORD is spoken into the atmosphere it is ALIVE and will not return without accomplishing for what it was intended.
◦ PRAISE THE LORD!
◦ We declare the Father gives DREAMS, VISIONS, and VISTATIONS that you will know what is to come.
◦ You will be given details and signs to know that Elohim God is leading and directing you.
◦ Use discernment that all that is shared and all that you are directed to do LEADS TO GLORIFYING the Most High Elohim God and His Son, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
◦ We decree the movement of Angels on Earth and in the Atmosphere will motivate individuals to GO where His Spirit is moving!
◦ The people will say, “Let’s go over and see this thing that has happened!”
◦ We decree and declare YOU ARE CALLED as a Servant of God on Earth.
◦ You may ponder in your heart what He has spoken to you.
◦ As you follow through with HIS WILL, you will meet those who reveal details and provide DEPTH to your call.
◦ The Words will make your FAITH grow and draw your heart NEAR the Father’s heart.
◦ We declare the WORD of Elohim God is being SPREAD FAR and WIDE to all who have an ear to HEAR the GLORY of ELOHIM GOD!
◦ We declare the Son of Elohim God was born into the lineage of David, in the tribe of Judah of Israel, as the prophets foretold.
◦ According to the commandment, He was circumcised and given the Name Yeshua/ Jesus as the Angel called Him before His conception.
◦ We declare and decree the DATES and LAWS of Elohim God are a Calendar to WATCH, and dates that were set before the FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.
◦ As Yeshua/ Jesus was taken to Jerusalem to be consecrated to the Lord, the Spirit brought confirmations to many who were LOOKING for the FULFILLMENT of His PROMISES.
◦ We decree and declare the Father, Elohim God Almighty, PREPARED HIS SALVATION/ YESHUA in the presence of his people – a LIGHT to bring REVELATION to the Nations and GLORY to His People Israel!
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name YahuEH for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Now in those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus, that a census be taken of all the inhabited earth. This was the first census taken while Quirinius was governor of Syria. And everyone was on his way to register for the census, each to his own city.
Joseph also went up from Galilee, from the city of Nazareth, to Judea, to the city of David which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and family of David, in order to register along with Mary, who was engaged to him, and was with child.
While they were there, the days were completed for her to give birth. And she gave birth to her firstborn son; and she wrapped Him in cloths, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.
In the same region there were some shepherds staying out in the fields and keeping watch over their flock by night. And an angel of the Lord suddenly stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them; and they were terribly frightened.
But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”
And suddenly there appeared with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among men with whom He is pleased.”
When the angels had gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds began saying to one another, “Let us go straight to Bethlehem then, and see this thing that has happened which the Lord has made known to us.”
So they came in a hurry and found their way to Mary and Joseph, and the baby as He lay in the manger. When they had seen this, they made known the statement which had been told them about this Child. And all who heard it wondered at the things which were told them by the shepherds.
But Mary treasured all these things, pondering them in her heart.
The shepherds went back, glorifying and praising God for all that they had heard and seen, just as had been told them. And when eight days had passed, before His circumcision, His name was then called Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.
And when the days for their purification according to the law of Moses were completed, they brought Him up to Jerusalem to present Him to the Lord (as it is written in the Law of the Lord, “EVERY firstborn MALE THAT OPENS THE WOMB SHALL BE CALLED HOLY TO THE LORD”), and to offer a sacrifice according to what was said in the Law of the Lord, “A PAIR OF TURTLEDOVES OR TWO YOUNG PIGEONS.”
And there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon; and this man was righteous and devout, looking for the consolation of Israel; and the Holy Spirit was upon him. And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ.
And he came in the Spirit into the temple; and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to carry out for Him the custom of the Law, then he took Him into his arms, and blessed God, and said, “Now Lord, You are releasing Your bond-servant to depart in peace, According to Your word; For my eyes have seen Your salvation, Which You have prepared in the presence of all peoples, A LIGHT OF REVELATION TO THE GENTILES, and the glory of Your people Israel.”
And His father and mother were amazed at the things which were being said about Him. And Simeon blessed them and said to Mary His mother, “Behold, this Child is appointed for the fall and rise of many in Israel, and for a sign to be opposed — and a sword will pierce even your own soul — to the end that thoughts from many hearts may be revealed.”
And there was a prophetess, Anna the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was advanced in years and had lived with her husband seven years after her marriage, and then as a widow to the age of eighty-four. She never left the temple, serving night and day with fastings and prayers.
At that very moment she came up and began giving thanks to God, and continued to speak of Him to all those who were looking for the redemption of Jerusalem.
When they had performed everything according to the Law of the Lord, they returned to Galilee, to their own city of Nazareth,” Luke 2:1-39.