Declarations & Decrees: The World Is Turning to Mount Zion and Seeking Elohim God!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare the MOUNTAIN of the Lord, ZION, is being established as the MOST IMPORTANT mountain.
◦ We praise Elohim God that Jerusalem is now recognized, by the United States, as Israel’s capital!
◦ We decree the Nations of the World will stream to Zion!
◦ Multitudes will go and say, “Come, let’s go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of God of Jacob!
◦ He will TEACH us about HIS WAYS, and we will WALK IN HIS PATHS.”
◦ For out of Zion will go forth Elohim God’s Law and the Word of the Lord from Jerusalem!
◦ We decree and declare the time is approaching when the Lord will JUDGE BETWEEN NATIONS and arbitrate for many People.
◦ Then they will hammer their swords into plow-blades and their spears into pruning-knives; nations will not raise swords at each other, and they will no longer learn war.
◦ We decree and declare the Lord Elohim God Almighty is calling the descendants of Jacob, all the Children of Israel, to COME!
◦ LIVE IN THE LIGHT of the Lord, your Savior!
◦ THE LORD ALONE WILL BE EXALTED!
◦ Turn away from your earthly treasures, idols and the work of your hands.
◦ We declare the Lord Elohim God Almighty has a day in store for ALL WHO ARE PROUD and LOFTY, for all who are lifted high to be HUMILIATED, for all the high mountains, for all the hills that are lifted up, for every high tower, for every fortified wall and for every luxurious vessel.
◦ The pride of man will be BOWED DOWN, the arrogance of men will be HUMILIATED, and when that day comes, the Lord Elohim God, Yod-Hey-Vav-Hey, Yahwei, alone will be EXALTED.
◦ We declare that those who do not turn to the Lord will enter cracks in the rocks and holes in the ground to ESCAPE THE TERROR of the Lord and HIS GLORIOUS MAJESTY, when He sets out to CONVULSE THE EARTH.
◦ We decree and declare that the EARS of the LOST are OPEN TO HEAR the Words of the Lord.
◦ “Stop relying on man, in whose nostrils is mere breath!
◦ TURN TO THE LORD GOD, through His Son, Christ Jesus/Messiah Yeshua!”
◦ We declare on that day the SONG WILL BE SUNG in the Land of Judah: “We have a STRONG CITY!
◦ He has built walls and ramparts for our safety. OPEN THE GATES!
◦ Let the RIGHTEOUS NATION ENTER, a Nation that KEEPS FAITH!
◦ A person whose desire rests on You, O Lord, You preserve in PERFECT PEACE, because he TRUSTS in You!”
◦ We decree and declare the WAY of the Righteous is LEVEL; Righteous One, YOU smooth the path for the Righteous.
◦ Following the way of Your judgments, WE PUT OUR HOPE IN YOU!
◦ The desire of all our soul is to REMEMBER YOU and Your Name!
◦ We declare my soul DESIRES YOU at night, my spirit in me SEEKS YOU at dawn; for when Your judgments are here on Earth, the People in the World LEARN WHAT RIGHTEOUSNESS IS.
◦ We speak OPEN HEARTS to those who are evil, that they might recognize their error and turn to YOU Almighty Elohim God.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“The word which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. Now it will come about that in the last days the mountain of the house of the Lord will be established as the chief of the mountains, and will be raised above the hills; and all the nations will stream to it. And many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; that He may teach us concerning His ways and that we may walk in His paths.” For the law will go forth from Zion and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. And He will judge between the nations, and will render decisions for many peoples; and they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, and never again will they learn war. Come, house of Jacob, and let us walk in the light of the Lord. For You have abandoned Your people, the house of Jacob, because they are filled with influences from the east, and they are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they strike bargains with the children of foreigners. Their land has also been filled with silver and gold and there is no end to their treasures; their land has also been filled with horses and there is no end to their chariots. Their land has also been filled with idols; they worship the work of their hands, that which their fingers have made. So the common man has been humbled and the man of importance has been abased, but do not forgive them. Enter the rock and hide in the dust from the terror of the Lord and from the splendor of His majesty. The proud look of man will be abased and the loftiness of man will be humbled, and the Lord alone will be exalted in that day. For the Lord of hosts will have a day of reckoning against everyone who is proud and lofty and against everyone who is lifted up, that he may be abased. And it will be against all the cedars of Lebanon that are lofty and lifted up, against all the oaks of Bashan, against all the lofty mountains, against all the hills that are lifted up, against every high tower, against every fortified wall, against all the ships of Tarshish and against all the beautiful craft. The pride of man will be humbled and the loftiness of men will be abased; and the Lord alone will be exalted in that day, but the idols will completely vanish. Men will go into caves of the rocks and into holes of the ground before the terror of the Lord and the splendor of His majesty, when He arises to make the earth tremble. In that day men will cast away to the moles and the bats their idols of silver and their idols of gold, which they made for themselves to worship, In order to go into the caverns of the rocks and the clefts of the cliffs before the terror of the Lord and the splendor of His majesty, when He arises to make the earth tremble. Stop regarding man, whose breath of life is in his nostrils; for why should he be esteemed?” Isaiah 2:1-22.
“In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah: “We have a strong city; He sets up walls and ramparts for security. Open the gates, that the righteous nation may enter, the one that remains faithful. The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for in God the Lord, we have an everlasting Rock. For He has brought low those who dwell on high, the unassailable city; He lays it low, He lays it low to the ground, He casts it to the dust. The foot will trample it, the feet of the afflicted, the steps of the helpless.” The way of the righteous is smooth; O Upright One, make the path of the righteous level. Indeed, while following the way of Your judgments, O Lord, we have waited for You eagerly; Your name, even Your memory, is the desire of our souls. At night my soul longs for You, indeed, my spirit within me seeks You diligently; for when the earth experiences Your judgments the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness. Though the wicked is shown favor, He does not learn righteousness; He deals unjustly in the land of uprightness, and does not perceive the majesty of the Lord,”