Declarations & Decrees: God’s Ministering Angels Are Dispatched to Guide You!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We declare Elohim God’s Angels come to WARN OF DISASTER.
◦ They are obedient to the voice of Elohim God.
◦ They are here to encourage you to WALK WITH ELOHIM GOD and turn and SEPARATE yourself from the evil that threatens to overtake you.
◦ We decree and declare Elohim God SENDS His Angels to lead you and your family to SAFETY.
◦ They will prepare a route so YOU may be SAVED from the destruction of sinful regions.
◦ Only those who follow Elohim God and His Servants, His Angels will avoid the destruction.
◦ We declare as YOU live your life dedicated to Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua, a covering is extending to your family.
◦ For, as the Lord remembered Abraham and sent Lot out, away from destruction, so He will warn and lead your family away from destruction.
◦ We decree and declare ELOHIM GOD’S JUDGMENT and DESTRUCTION are sure.
◦ Those who are WATCHFUL and have an ear to HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING will be prepared to walk in the PATH of the Almighty Elohim God, protected by the Blood of the Lamb.
◦ We declare VISIONS and DREAMS are coming to the Children of the Most High Elohim God.
◦ He is bringing dreams and visions also to those He is drawing into the Kingdom.
◦ We decree for hearts to be open to RESPOND to Holy Spirit with repentance.
◦ We decree and declare YOU will REMEMBER and keep HOLY the time spent in the PRESENCE OF ELOHIM GOD ALMIGHTY!
◦ Know that in His Presence, you are on HOLY GROUND.
◦ Record what Elohim God imparts to you.
◦ Know that He is writing HIS STORY within your LIFE.
◦ The story that is already written in the journals of Heaven.
◦ We declare the Angels of Elohim God are traveling between the Third Heaven and Earth to carry out His WORD as we pray and decree.
◦ Know that Elohim God’s WORD is ALIVE and is giving LIFE to those who receive it.
◦ We decree and declare Elohim God is with you wherever you go; He SENDS HIS ANGELS to guard your way and to lead you in the PATH SET BEFORE YOU.
◦ We decree and declare YOUR LIFE IS TRANSFORMED as you recognize Elohim God’s love and His Presence with you ALWAYS.
◦ As you recognize the presence of His Servants, the Angels assisting and protecting you, your VISION WILL BE FROM HEAVEN’S PERSPECTIVE.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening as Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground…..
….. Then the two men said to Lot, “Whom else have you here? A son-in-law, and your sons, and your daughters, and whomever you have in the city, bring them out of the place; for we are about to destroy this place, because their outcry has become so great before the Lord that the Lord has sent us to destroy it.” Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were to marry his daughters, and said, “Up, get out of this place, for the Lord will destroy the city.” But he appeared to his sons-in-law to be jesting. When morning dawned, the angels urged Lot, saying, “Up, take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away in the punishment of the city.” But he hesitated. So the men seized his hand and the hand of his wife and the hands of his two daughters, for the compassion of the Lord was upon him; and they brought him out, and put him outside the city. When they had brought them outside, one said, “Escape for your life! Do not look behind you, and do not stay anywhere in the valley; escape to the mountains, or you will be swept away.” But Lot said to them, “Oh no, my lords! Now behold, your servant has found favor in your sight, and you have magnified your lovingkindness, which you have shown me by saving my life; but I cannot escape to the mountains, for the disaster will overtake me and I will die; now behold, this town is near enough to flee to, and it is small. Please, let me escape there (is it not small?) that my life may be saved.” He said to him, “Behold, I grant you this request also, not to overthrow the town of which you have spoken. Hurry, escape there, for I cannot do anything until you arrive there.” Therefore the name of the town was called Zoar. The sun had risen over the earth when Lot came to Zoar. Then the Lord rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven, and He overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground. But his wife, from behind him, looked back, and she became a pillar of salt. Now Abraham arose early in the morning and went to the place where he had stood before the Lord; and he looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the valley, and he saw, and behold, the smoke of the land ascended like the smoke of a furnace. Thus it came about, when God destroyed the cities of the valley, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when He overthrew the cities in which Lot lived,” Genesis 19:1, 12-29.
“Then Jacob departed from Beersheba and went toward Haran. He came to a certain place and spent the night there, because the sun had set; and he took one of the stones of the place and put it under his head, and lay down in that place. He had a dream, and behold, a ladder was set on the earth with its top reaching to heaven; and behold, the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. And behold, the Lord stood above it and said, “I am the Lord, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie, I will give it to you and to your descendants. Your descendants will also be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east and to the north and to the south; and in you and in your descendants shall all the families of the earth be blessed. Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.” Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, “Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it.” He was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.” So Jacob rose early in the morning, and took the stone that he had under his head and set it up as a pillar and poured oil on its top. He called the name of that place Bethel; however, previously the name of the city had been Luz. Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will keep me on this journey that I take, and will give me food to eat and garments to wear, and I return to my father’s house in safety, then the Lord will be my God. This stone, which I have set up as a pillar, will be God’s house, and of all that You give me I will surely give a tenth to You.” Genesis 28:10-22.