Declarations & Decrees: You Who Are Born of the Spirit Radiate God’s Glory!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare ONLY THOSE BORN OF THE SPIRIT will SEE the Kingdom of Elohim God! What is born from the Spirit is spirit.
◦ We declare those of the World are having their eyes, hears, and minds open to the REALITY OF ELOHIM GOD, the First and the Last, the Great I AM!
◦ We decree that, though the World might be AMAZED AT THE CONCEPT of being born again, their hearts are CRYING OUT for a FILLING of that void within themselves.
◦ Only the filling of the Holy Spirit can make them complete.
◦ We decree and declare the WIND OF THE SPIRIT is blowing across this Land and OVER the whole Earth.
◦ The Spirit moves where He desires, and you hear His sound, but you don’t know where He has come from and where He is going.
◦ Keep in prayer, be READY to move with the Spirit.
◦ We declare that those LEAD OF THE SPIRIT cannot be ANTICIPATED.
◦ They move as the Spirit leads them; the World will not be able to SEE or STOP them.
◦ We decree and declare it was NECESSARY for the Son of Man to be LIFTED UP, just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so that EVERYONE WHO TRUSTS IN HIM MAY HAVE ETERNAL life!
◦ We declare that ELOHIM GOD SO LOVED the World that HE GAVE His only and unique Son, so that EVERYONE who TRUSTS in Him may have ETERNAL LIFE, instead of being utterly destroyed.
◦ For Elohim God did not send His Son into the World to judge the World, but rather so that THROUGH HIM the World might be saved.
◦ We decree and declare to those who SEEK GLORY, HONOR and IMMORTALITY by PERSEVERANCE in DOING GOOD, He will pay back ETERNAL LIFE.
◦ He will pay back glory and honor and peace to everyone who keeps doing what is good.
◦ But to those who disobey the truth and obey evil, He will pay back wrath and anger.
◦ For Elohim God does not show favoritism.
◦ We declare Believers in Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah are RADIANT with the Glory of Elohim God!
◦ The World is SEEING God’s GLORY within and upon you.
◦ Do not question that STRANGERS ARE DRAWN TO YOU.
◦ It is the Spirit of God’s ANOINTING PRESENCE that draws them.
◦ We declare it is not merely the hears of the Law whom God considers righteous, rather, it is the DOERS OF WHAT THE LAW SAYS who will be made RIGHTEOUS in God’s sight.
◦ For Gentiles who do not have the Law(Torah-Instruction of Elohim) do instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having the Law(Torah-Instruction of Elohim) ,are a law to themselves, in that they show the work of the Law(Torah-Instruction of Elohim) written in their hearts.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Now there was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews; this man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.” Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Nicodemus *said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born, can he?” Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.” Nicodemus said to Him, “How can these things be?” Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and do not understand these things? Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know and testify of what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony. If I told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man. As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life. “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God,” John 3:1-21.