Declarations & Decrees: Let the World Rejoice – Elohim God Sent His Son That the World May Know Him!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We declare the World is SEEING THE LIGHT, the Son of God, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah!
◦ We decree there are MULTITUDES coming to the saving knowledge through Jesus/ Yeshua.
◦ Their hearts, minds and eyes are open to HIS GLORY – Holy Spirit is wooing them.
◦ We praise YOU FATHER for loving mankind so much that YOU sent Your Son Jesus/ Yeshua, to live the life of a man and to lay His life down for the sins of mankind; He is Your Spotless Lamb that was slain, known before the foundations of the world, (1 Peter 1:19-20)
◦ We decree and declare the Son of Elohim God, the Child born in Bethlehem, is COMING BACK soon and DOMINION WILL REST ON HIS SHOULDERS, HE IS Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace!
◦ We praise You Father for Your coming Kingdom!
◦ We decree and declare the World will KNOW the One True Elohim God, the First and the Last, who is TRUSTWORTHY, He loves RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE; the Earth is full of the GRACE of the Lord!
◦ We decree the whole Earth FEARS the Lord!
◦ All living in the Word STAND IN AWE of Him! For He spoke, and there it was; he commanded, and there it stood.
◦ We declare the COUNSEL of the Lord STANDS FOREVER, His heart’s plans are for all generations.
◦ BLESSED is the Nation whose God is the Lord, the People He chose as His heritage!
◦ The Lord LOOKS OUT FROM HEAVEN; He sees EVERY human being; from the place where He lives He watches everyone living on Earth, and UNDERSTANDS all they do.
◦ We declare the EYES OF THE LORD watch over those who FEAR Him, over those who WAIT for His GRACE to rescue them from death and keep them alive in famine.
◦ His GLORY, His WORD covers these, His Servants who dwell in His Presence.
◦ We decree and declare WOE to those who don’t PAY ATTENTION to the Lord and how He works.
◦ Those who call themselves by His Name, but do not LISTEN to His voice will find they don’t know their way.
◦ For lack of knowledge Elohim God sends His people into exile; this is also why their respected men starve and their masses are parched from thirst.
◦ We declare the MASSES ARE LOWERED, the NOBLES ARE HUMBLED – proud looks are brought down.
◦ But the Lord Elohim God Almighty is EXALTED through JUSTICE, Elohim God the Holy One is consecrated through RIGHTEOUSNESS.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“The people who walk in darkness will see a great light; those who live in a dark land, the light will shine on them. You shall multiply the nation, You shall increase their gladness; they will be glad in Your presence as with the gladness of harvest, as men rejoice when they divide the spoil. For You shall break the yoke of their burden and the staff on their shoulders, the rod of their oppressor, as at the battle of Midian. For every boot of the booted warrior in the battle tumult, and cloak rolled in blood, will be for burning, fuel for the fire. For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on His shoulders; and His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness from then on and forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will accomplish this,” Isaiah 9:2-7.
For the word of the Lord is upright, and all His work is done in faithfulness. He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the lovingkindness of the Lord. By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, and by the breath of His mouth all their host. He gathers the waters of the sea together as a heap; He lays up the deeps in storehouses. Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him. For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast. The Lord nullifies the counsel of the nations; He frustrates the plans of the peoples. The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the plans of His heart from generation to generation. Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom He has chosen for His own inheritance. The Lord looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men; from His dwelling place He looks out on all the inhabitants of the earth, He who fashions the hearts of them all, He who understands all their works. The king is not saved by a mighty army; a warrior is not delivered by great strength. A horse is a false hope for victory; nor does it deliver anyone by its great strength. Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, on those who hope for His lovingkindness, To deliver their soul from death and to keep them alive in famine. Our soul waits for the Lord; He is our help and our shield. For our heart rejoices in Him, because we trust in His holy name. Let Your lovingkindness, O Lord, be upon us, according as we have hoped in You,” Psalm 33:4-22.
“Woe to those who rise early in the morning that they may pursue strong drink, who stay up late in the evening that wine may inflame them! Their banquets are accompanied by lyre and harp, by tambourine and flute, and by wine; but they do not pay attention to the deeds of the Lord, nor do they consider the work of His hands. Therefore My people go into exile for their lack of knowledge; and their honorable men are famished, and their multitude is parched with thirst. Therefore Sheol has enlarged its throat and opened its mouth without measure; and Jerusalem’s splendor, her multitude, her din of revelry and the jubilant within her, descend into it. So the common man will be humbled and the man of importance abased, the eyes of the proud also will be abased. But the Lord of hosts will be exalted in judgment, and the holy God will show Himself holy in righteousness. Then the lambs will graze as in their pasture, and strangers will eat in the waste places of the wealthy,” Isaiah 5:11-17.