Declarations & Decrees: By the name of Jesus Christ you are free from oppression and affliction!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare ANY FORCES or UNCLEAN SPIRITS that have kept you bound or isolated are BROKEN now in the Name of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah!
◦ These forces and restrictions, that society has attempted to restrict you with, are of NO EFFECT!
◦ We declare the demonic forces of the evil one MUST SUBMIT to the Lord God Almighty, in the Name of Jesus/ Yeshua!Unclean spirits are cast away from you and your environment and into the sea.
◦ They can no longer control you or weigh you down in defeat.
◦ We declare the Lord God KNOWS THE PAIN of His People.
◦ He sees those who are oppressed and He hears their cry for RELEASE!
◦ He says, “I have come down to RESCUE YOU, and to bring you out of your oppression, into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey!
◦ We decree and declare YOU ARE A VESSEL OF ELOHIM GOD chosen to set His People free.
◦ He is giving you gifts and signs to perform that HIS NAME WILL BE KNOWN throughout the Earth.
◦ Do not think yourself inadequate for the task; Elohim God Almighty is your Father and has given His Spirit to you with all the ability and wisdom you need.
◦ PRAISE THE LORD for His great MERCY and GRACE.
◦ We decree and declare Believers are being STRENGTHENED and ENCOURAGED as the Word of the Lord is spoken forth.
◦ As YOU STAND STRONG, your actions are having a “ripple effect” to touch MULTITUDES.
◦ We declare the HARVEST IS COMING IN!
◦ Elohim God’s Word, His Gospel is being preached throughout the Earth.
◦ We speak strength and blessing upon His RIGHTEOUS SERVANTS!
◦ Multiply their resources, their strength and the impact of their words as the villages and jungle regions are reached in the Name of the Lord!
◦ We decree and declare the Lord does not play favorites.
◦ THE FATHER ACCEPTS whoever FEARS Him and does what is right, NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE HE BELONGS TO.
◦ We break the spirit of discrimination and deceit within the “church”.
◦ The LOVE of God is what will be seen by the World and draw mankind unto Salvation.
◦ We decree YOU will move in the power and anointing of Holy Spirit and will DO GOOD and HEAL all the people oppressed by the enemy, because ELOHIM GOD IS WITH YOU!
◦ We decree and declare by the witness of the disciples, those previously chosen by Elohim God, those who ate and drank with Jesus/ Yeshua after He had risen again from the dead.
◦ God commands you to PROCLAIM and ATTEST to the Jews and Gentiles that Jesus/ Yeshua is appointed by Elohim God to judge the living and the dead.
◦ We declare ALL THE PROPHETS bear witness to Christ/ Messiah, that EVERYONE WHO PUTS HIS TRUST in Him receives forgiveness of sins through His name!
◦ This is the Good News.
◦ As it is proclaimed in the streets and by-ways the Holy Spirit will fall on ALL WHO HEAR the message!
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“When He got out of the boat, immediately a man from the tombs with an unclean spirit met Him, and he had his dwelling among the tombs. And no one was able to bind him anymore, even with a chain; because he had often been bound with shackles and chains, and the chains had been torn apart by him and the shackles broken in pieces, and no one was strong enough to subdue him. Constantly, night and day, he was screaming among the tombs and in the mountains, and gashing himself with stones.
Seeing Jesus from a distance, he ran up and bowed down before Him; and shouting with a loud voice, he *said, “What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God, do not torment me!”
For He had been saying to him, “Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!” And He was asking him, “What is your name? ” And he said to Him, “My name is Legion; for we are many.” And he began to implore Him earnestly not to send them out of the country. Now there was a large herd of swine feeding nearby on the mountain.
The demons implored Him, saying, “Send us into the swine so that we may enter them.” Jesus gave them permission. And coming out, the unclean spirits entered the swine; and the herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea, about two thousand of them; ad they were drowned in the sea,” Mark 5:2-13, 18-20.
“The Lord said, “I have surely seen the affliction of My people who are in Egypt, and have given heed to their cry because of their taskmasters, for I am aware of their sufferings. So I have come down to deliver them from thepower of the Egyptians, and to bring them up from that land to a good and spacious land, to a land flowing with milk and honey, to the place of the Canaanite and the Hittite and the Amorite and the Perizzite and the Hivite and the Jebusite. Now, behold, the cry of the sons of Israel has come to Me; furthermore, I have seen the oppression with which the Egyptians are oppressing them,” Exodus 3:7-9.
“Moses told Aaron all the words of the Lord with which He had sent him, and all the signs that He had commanded him to do. Then Moses and Aaron went and assembled all the elders of the sons of Israel; and Aaron spoke all the words which the Lord had spoken to Moses. He then performed the signs in the sight of the people. So the people believed; and when they heard that the Lord was concerned about the sons of Israel and that He had seen their affliction, then they bowed low and worshiped,” Exodus 4:28-31.
“Opening his mouth, Peter said: “I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him. The word which He sent to the sons of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ (He is Lord of all) — you yourselves know the thing which took place throughout all Judea, starting from Galilee, after the baptism which John proclaimed. You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power,and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. We are witnesses of all the things He did both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They also put Him to death by hanging Him on across. God raised Him up on the third day and granted that He become visible, not to all the people, but to witnesses who were chosen beforehand by God, that is, to us who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead. And He ordered us top reach to the people, and solemnly to testify that this is the One who has been appointed by God as Judge of the living and the dead. Of Him all the prophets bear witness that through His name everyone who believes in Him receives forgiveness of sins.”
While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who were listening to the message. All the circumcised believers who came with Peter were amazed, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also. For they were hearing them speaking with tongues and exalting God. Then Peter answered, “Surely no one can refuse the water for these to be baptized who have received the Holy Spirit just as we did, can he?” And he ordered them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked him to stay on for a few days,” Acts 10:34-48.