Declarations & Decrees: With expectancy you serve the LORD!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare that in ALL YOU DO there will be great EXPECTATION for the works of Elohim God, for your DELIVERANCE in the midst of conflict and HOPE that everything you are involved with is full of INTEGRITY.
◦ We declare that in your LIFE, Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua is HONORED.
◦ Your life GLORIFIES Elohim God!
◦ The Lord sees your desire is to do fruitful work in leading the lost to Him.
◦ This is His desire and His STRENGTH is flowing into you for this TIME.
◦ We decree and declare WE ARE CITIZENS OF KINGDOM OF ELOHIM GOD, and it is from there that we EXPECT our DELIVERER, the Lord Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah!
◦ He will change our bodies in this humble state and make them like His glorious body, using the power which enables Him to bring EVERYTHING under His control.
◦ We decree an EXPECTANCY to arise in the unbelievers in the World, those who are lost and without hope.
◦ There will be dreams, visions and happenings to cause them to question and look for Elohim God, the Creator of the Universe.
◦ Their QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED!
◦ We declare Elohim God’s GRACE, which brings DELIVERANCE, has appeared to all people.
◦ They are being drawn to RENOUNCE GODLESSNESS and worldly pleasures, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives NOW, in this age!
◦ We declare we all continue to EXPECT the BLESSED FULFILLMENT of our certain HOPE, which is the appearing of the SHEKINAH GLORY of our great God and the appearing of our Deliverer, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
◦ We decree and declare as Believers awaken in the morning their HEARTS and MINDS are turned to the Lord; He hears their prayers and knows their needs before they ask.
◦ They wait expectantly for the Lord’s voice; for the move of His Spirit in their lives.
◦ We BLESS THE NAME OF THE LORD!
◦ It is by His grace that we can enter His house, by the Blood of the Lamb.
◦ We bow down toward His holy temple in REVERENCE for Him, our Father.
◦ We submit our lives to You, O Lord, that You would lead us in Your RIGHTEOUSNESS!
◦ We decree and declare the Servants of the Most High have their Lamps, their lives, filled with the OIL of the Holy Spirit.
◦ They are prepared for the coming of the Lord, not knowing the exact time, but KNOWING THE SEASON.
◦ They are busy with the Lord’s work and follow His Spirit’s leading.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“In the morning, O Lord,You will hear my voice; in the morning I will order my prayer to You and eagerly watch……
….. But as for me, by Your abundant lovingkindness I will enter Your house, at Your holy temple I will bow in reverence for You. O Lord, lead me in Your righteousness because of my foes; make Your way straight before me……
…… But let all who take refuge in You be glad, let them ever sing for joy; and may You shelter them, that those who love Your name may exult in You. For it is You who blesses the righteous man, O Lord,You surround him with favor as with a shield,” Psalm 5:3, 7-8, 11-12.
“Be dressed in readiness, and keep your lamps lit. Be like men who are waiting for their master when he returns from the wedding feast, so that they may immediately open the door to him when he comes and knocks. Blessed are those slaves whom the master will find on the alert when he comes; truly I say to you, that he will gird himself to serve, and have them recline at the table, and will come up and wait on them. Whether he comes in the second watch, or even in the third, and finds them so, blessed are those slaves,” Luke 12:35-38.