Declarations & Decrees: The Most High is your shield and protection — His angels care for you and guard you!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree as you LIVE in the shelter of the Most High and SPEND YOUR NIGHTS in the shadow of the Almighty, as you look to the Lord as your REFUGE, FORTRESS, Elohim God in whom you trust, THEN he will RESCUE you from the trap of the hunter and from the plague of calamities.
◦ We decree and declare THOSE WHO TRUST IN THE MOST HIGH, He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings YOU WILL FIND REFUGE, His TRUTH is a shield and protection.
◦ You will not fear the terrors of night or the arrow that flies by day.
◦ We declare a thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand; but it won’t come near you.
◦ Only KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, and you will see how the wicked are punished.
◦ For you have made the Lord, the Most High, your dwelling place.
◦ We decree and declare NO DISASTER will happen to you, NO CALAMITY will come near your dwelling; for He ORDERS His angels to CARE FOR YOU and GUARD YOU wherever you go.
◦ You will tread down lions and snakes, young lions and serpents you will trample under foot.
◦ We declare Elohim God Almighty will rescue you who LOVE Him, because you know His name, He will PROTECT you.
◦ You who call on Him, He will answer.
◦ He will be with you when you are in trouble.
◦ He will extricate you and bring you honor.
◦ We give praise to the Lord and EXALT Him forever!
◦ His enemies will perish; all evildoers will be scattered.
◦ We decree the Lord has given His People great STRENGTH; He anoints them with fresh oil!
◦ We decree and declare the RIGHTEOUS FLOURISH like a palm tree, they GROW like a cedar of Lebanon; PLANTED IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD, they will flourish in the COURTYARDS of our Elohim God!
◦ We decree that even IN OLD AGE HIS SERVANTS WILL BE VIGOROUS, still bearing fruit, PROCLAIMING that the Lord is UPRIGHT, MY ROCK, in whom there is no wrong.
◦ We declare ELOHIM GOD IS MY STRENGTH and PROTECTION; He makes my way go straight! He makes me SWIFT and SURE-FOOTED and enables me to stand on high places.
◦ He trains my hands for war until my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
◦ We declare the Lord gives me His SHIELD, which is SALVATION; His answers make me great.
◦ He lengthens my steps and keeps me from injury.
◦ The Lord braces me with strength for the battle and bends down my adversaries beneath me.
◦ We decree and declare Elohim God has made my enemies turn their backs in flight, so that I could destroy those who hate me.
◦ They looked, but there was no one to help, even to the Lord, but He didn’t answer.
◦ We praise the Lord for freeing us from the quarrels of our people.
◦ He has kept us to be the head of nations, territories and cities.
◦ Those who we don’t know serve us.
◦ Foreigners come cringing to us; the moment they hear of us, they obey us.
◦ Foreigners lose heart as they stagger from their fortresses.
◦ We declare the Lord is ALIVE!
◦ Blessed is my ROCK!
◦ Exalted be God, the ROCK of my SALVATION, the God who gives me vengeance and makes peoples submit to me.
◦ He brings me out from my enemies.
◦ HE RAISES ME over those who rebel against me, He rescues me from violent men.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust!” For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark. You will not be afraid of the terror by night, or of the arrow that flies by day; of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or of the destruction that lays waste at noon. A thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not approach you. You will only look on with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked. For you have made the Lord, my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place. No evil will befall you, nor will any plague come near your tent. For He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways. They will bear you up in their hands, that you do not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread upon the lion and cobra, the young lion and the serpent you will trample down. “Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name. He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. With a long life I will satisfy him and let him see My salvation…..
….. But You, O Lord, are on high forever. For, behold, Your enemies, O Lord, for, behold, Your enemies will perish; all who do iniquity will be scattered. But You have exalted my horn like that of the wild ox; I have been anointed with fresh oil. And my eye has looked exultantly upon my foes, my ears hear of the evildoers who rise up against me. The righteous man will flourish like the palm tree, he will grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still yield fruit in old age; they shall be full of sap and very green, To declare that the Lord is upright; He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him,” Psalms 91:1-16; 92:8-15.
“God is my strong fortress; and He sets the blameless in His way. He makes my feet like hinds’ feet, and sets me on my high places. He trains my hands for battle, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your help makes me great. You enlarge my steps under me, and my feet have not slipped. I pursued my enemies and destroyed them, and I did not turn back until they were consumed. And I have devoured them and shattered them, so that they did not rise; and they fell under my feet. For You have girded me with strength for battle; you have subdued under me those who rose up against me. You have also made my enemies turn their backs to me, and I destroyed those who hated me. They looked, but there was none to save; even to the Lord, but He did not answer them. Then I pulverized them as the dust of the earth; I crushed and stamped them as the mire of the streets. You have also delivered me from the contentions of my people; You have kept me as head of the nations; a people whom I have not known serve me. Foreigners pretend obedience to me; as soon as they hear, they obey me. Foreigners lose heart, and come trembling out of their fortresses. The Lord lives, and blessed be my rock; and exalted be God, the rock of my salvation, the God who executes vengeance for me, and brings down peoples under me, Who also brings me out from my enemies; You even lift me above those who rise up against me; You rescue me from the violent man. Therefore I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the nations, and I will sing praises to Your name. He is a tower of deliverance to His king, and shows lovingkindness to His anointed, to David and his descendants forever,” 2 Samuel 22:33-51.