Declarations and Decrees: Elohim God Is Love and He Is Holy!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We declare Elohim God Almighty IS ACCESSIBLE to those who don’t ask for Him.
◦ He CAN BE FOUND by those who don’t seek Him.
◦ He says, “Here I Am! Here I Am!
◦ To those not called by His Name.
◦ We PRAISE Your Holy Name that You have DRAWN US unto Yourself!
◦ We declare You SPREAD OUT YOUR HANDS in LOVE and COMPASSION to rebellious people who live in a way that is not good, who follow their own inclinations; a people who provoke You to Your face all the time.
◦ We decree their hearts and minds are softened by the work of Holy Spirit within them.
◦ We decree that the FALSE RELIGION and PRIDE that has taken so many of the people hostage is broken and brought down in Jesus’/ Yeshua’s Name.
◦ The People will see the TRUTH of Elohim God and Christ Jesus/Messiah Yeshua, His Son. No longer will the programs of men appear to succeed.
◦ We declare REPENT before it is too late.
◦ THE LORD WILL NOT REMAIN SILENT; He will repay those who PRESENT THE FAÇADE, the PART-TRUTH, those who lead My sheep astray.
◦ I will repay them to the full for their own crimes and those of their ancestors together.
◦ We decree and declare the SERVANTS of the Most High Elohim God will eat, drink and REJOICE while the false teachers and leaders will go hungry, they will thirst and be ashamed.
◦ The Servants of Elohim God will sing for joy from their hearts, but those who have deceived Elohim God’s people will cry out from the pain in their hearts and howl from an anguished spirit.
◦ We decree and declare Elohim God Almighty is creating NEW HEAVENS and a NEW EARTH; past things will not be remembered, they will no more come to mind.
◦ Be GLAD and REJOICE FOREVER in what the Father is creating; for LOOK!
◦ He is making Jerusalem a JOY, and her People a DELIGHT!
◦ We declare before you call, Elohim God WILL ANSWER; while you are still speaking, GOD WILL HEAR!
◦ Elohim God is at your side, He cares and His desire is to be an integral part of your life NOW and FOREVER!
◦ We declare our Father, Elohim God, is SO RICH IN MERCY and LOVES us with such INTENSE LOVE that, even when we were dead because of our acts of disobedience, He brought us to LIFE along with the Christ/ Messiah – it is by GRACE that you have been delivered.
◦ We decree and declare Elohim God RAISED us up with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua and SEATED US WITH HIM in Heaven, in order to exhibit in the ages to come how INFINITELY RICH is His GRACE, how GREAT is His KINDNESS toward us who are united with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
◦ We declare you where were once far off have been BROUGHT NEAR through the shedding of the Christ’s/ Messiah’s blood.
◦ For He Himself is our PEACE – He has made us both one and has broken down the barrier that divided us.
◦ Through Him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father.
◦ We decree and declare you are no longer foreigners and strangers.
◦ On the contrary, YOU ARE FELLOW CITIZENS with God’s People and members of God’s family.
◦ You have been built on the foundation of the emissaries and the prophets, with the cornerstone being Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah Himself.
◦ We declare in union with Him, you yourselves are being BUILT TOGETHER into a SPIRITUAL DWELLING place for Elohim God!
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“I permitted Myself to be sought by those who did not ask for Me; I permitted Myself to be found by those who did not seek Me. I said, ‘Here am I, here am I,’ to a nation which did not call on My name. I have spread out My hands all day long to a rebellious people, who walk in the way which is not good, following their own thoughts, a people who continually provoke Me to My face, offering sacrifices in gardens and burning incense on bricks…..
….. “Who say, ‘Keep to yourself, do not come near me, for I am holier than you!’ These are smoke in My nostrils, a fire that burns all the day. “Behold, it is written before Me, I will not keep silent, but I will repay; I will even repay into their bosom, both their own iniquities and the iniquities of their fathers together,” says the Lord. “Because they have burned incense on the mountains and scorned Me on the hills, therefore I will measure their former work into their bosom”…..
….. “But you who forsake the Lord, who forget My holy mountain, who set a table for Fortune, and who fill cups with mixed wine for Destiny, I will destine you for the sword, and all of you will bow down to the slaughter. Because I called, but you did not answer; I spoke, but you did not hear. And you did evil in My sight and chose that in which I did not delight.” Therefore, thus says the Lord God, “Behold, My servants will eat, but you will be hungry. Behold, My servants will drink, but you will be thirsty. Behold, My servants will rejoice, but you will be put to shame. Behold, My servants will shout joyfully with a glad heart, but you will cry out with a heavy heart, and you will wail with a broken spirit. You will leave your name for a curse to My chosen ones, and the Lord God will slay you. But My servants will be called by another name. Because he who is blessed in the earth will be blessed by the God of truth; and he who swears in the earth will swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hidden from My sight! For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things will not be remembered or come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem for rejoicing and her people for gladness. I will also rejoice in Jerusalem and be glad in My people; and there will no longer be heard in her the voice of weeping and the sound of crying,” Isaiah 65:1-3, 5-7, 11-19, 24.
“But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them…..
….. But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace, and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the enmity. And He came and preached peace to you who were far away, and peace to those who were near; for through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father. So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God’s household, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit,” Ephesians 2:4-10, 13-22.