Declarations and Decrees: Elohim God favors the poor and humble; He will shift them into the positions of those who refuse to listen and follow His ways.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We declare the Lord Elohim God looks with FAVOR on those who have a poor and HUMBLE spirit, who TREMBLE at His Word!
◦ He is the CREATOR of all things, that is how they all came to be.
◦ We decree and declare the Lord Elohim God Almighty will ENJOY MAKING FOOLS of those who have chosen their ways and enjoy their disgusting practices; He will bring on them the very things they fear.
◦ This is the fate of those who will not listen and will not answer when Elohim God speaks.
◦ We decree to those who tremble at His Word, “You will be filled with JOY as the Lord is GLORIFIED.
◦ Those who hate you and reject you BECAUSE OF MY NAME, will be put to shame.
◦ The foes of the Lord will be repaid by what they deserve.”
◦ We decree and declare the Lord is REVEALING the Body of His Son as never seen before.
◦ The Body of Christ/ Messiah, those who are humble and desire to do His will alone, will be revealed in a day; as a Nation is born in a day.
◦ The day of REVELATION is here!
◦ We declare the time is here: The Lord laughs and looks at the Earth’s leaders with disdain.
◦ They think they know more than the Great I AM!
◦ In Elohim God’s anger He REBUKES THEM, terrifies them in His FURY!
◦ God has place HIS KING on His Holy Mountain, Zion!
◦ We declare the Lord is the Father of Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua. and His Body upon the Earth.
◦ We decree the Nations are our inheritance, the whole wide World is our possession, in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
◦ We decree and declare a WARNING to those who consider themselves WISE in the Earth; TRUE WISDOM comes as you HEED GOD’S WARNING.
◦ Kings and Judges fear and tremble before the Lord Elohim God Almighty.
◦ We decree a LONGING and EMPTINESS within the LOST of the World.
◦ We declare those who ask for Wisdom and Truth will not be turned away.
◦ The Father will give direction and guidance for the Lost to Come HOME.
◦ Holy Spirit is drawing them to come to the Father through Elohim God’s only Begotten Son.
◦ We declare the Spirit GIVES LIFE to you because God considers you RIGHTEOUS through His son who dwells in you.
◦ We decree and declare if you live according to your old nature, you will certainly die, but if, BY THE SPIRIT, you keep putting to death the practices of the body, YOU WILL LIVE. LIFE IS IN THE SPIRIT OF THE RISEN LORD!
◦ We declare ALL WHO ARE LEAD BY GOD’S SPIRIT are the sons and daughters of Elohim God!
◦ For those who are Children of Elohim God, the YOU ARE ALSO HEIRS, heirs of Elohim God and joint-heirs with Christ — provided you are SUFFERING WITH HIM in order also to be GLORIFIED WITH HIM.
◦ We decree and declare that the CREATION waits eagerly for the sons and daughters of Elohim God to be REVEALED.
◦ Creation was given a RELIABLE HOPE that it too would be SET FREE from its bondage to decay and would ENJOY THE FREEDOM accompanying the GLORY that ELOHIM GOD’S CHILDREN will have!
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“For My hand made all these things, thus all these things came into being,” declares the Lord. “But to this one I will look, to him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word. But he who kills an ox is like one who slays a man; he who sacrifices a lamb is like the one who breaks a dog’s neck; he who offers a grain offering is like one who offers swine’s blood; he who burns incense is like the one who blesses an idol. As they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delights in their abominations, so I will choose their punishments and will bring on them what they dread. Because I called, but no one answered; I spoke, but they did not listen. And they did evil in My sight and chose that in which I did not delight.” Hear the word of the Lord, you who tremble at His word: “Your brothers who hate you, who exclude you for My name’s sake, have said, ‘Let the Lord be glorified, that we may see your joy.’ But they will be put to shame. A voice of uproar from the city, a voice from the temple, the voice of the Lord who is rendering recompense to His enemies. Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she gave birth to a boy. Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Can a land be born in one day? Can a nation be brought forth all at once? As soon as Zion travailed, she also brought forth her sons. Shall I bring to the point of birth and not give delivery?” says the Lord. “Or shall I who gives delivery shut the womb?” says your God,” Isaiah 66:2-9.
“Why are the nations in an uproar and the peoples devising a vain thing? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers take counsel together against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying, “Let us tear their fetters apart and cast away their cords from us!” He who sits in the heavens laughs, the Lord scoffs at them. Then He will speak to them in His anger and terrify them in His fury, saying, “But as for Me, I have installed My King upon Zion, My holy mountain.” I will surely tell of the decree of the Lord: He said to Me, ‘You are My Son, today I have begotten You. ‘Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, and the very ends of the earth as Your possession. ‘You shall break them with a rod of iron, You shall shatter them like earthenware.’” Now therefore, O kings, show discernment; take warning, O judges of the earth. Worship the Lord with reverence and rejoice with trembling. Do homage to the Son, that He not become angry, and you perish in the way, for His wrath may soon be kindled. How blessed are all who take refuge in Him!” Psalm 2:1-12.
“However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him. If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. So then, brethren, we are under obligation, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh — for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live. F or all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, “Abba! Father!” The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him. For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body. For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it,” Romans 8:9-25.