Declarations and Decrees: Stand strong: The LORD is restoring what you’ve lost and elevating your position!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace, (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare Servants of the Lord are GIVING HIM PRAISE!
◦ You are Blessing His Name from this moment on FOREVER!
◦ From the Sunrise until the Sunset, the Name of the Lord is to be PRAISED!
◦ We declare the Lord Elohim God Almighty is HIGH ABOVE all nations, His GLORY is above the heavens.
◦ None is like the Lord our Elohim God, SEATED IN THE HEIGHTS; He humbles Himself to look on Heaven and Earth.
◦ We declare the Lord RAISES THE POOR from the dust, LIFTS THE NEEDY from the rubbish heap, in order to give him a PLACE AMONG PRINCES, among the PRINCES OF HIS PEOPLE.
◦ Soon Elohim God will position you, to speak to kings and princes, dignitaries from foreign lands.
◦ Keep your focus on the Lord and know it is for their salvation and the peace of nations that He is moving you into these places.
◦ We declare the Lord has KNOWN YOU since before you were born; He KNOWS YOUR NAME.
◦ He has made your mouth like a SHARP SWORD; He has made you as a SHARP ARROW CONCEALED in His quiver.
◦ He has HIDDEN YOU for this time as HE SHOWS FORTH HIS GLORY through your LIFE.
◦ We decree and declare, although (in this world) it seems we have toiled in vain, spent our strength for noting, YET our cause is with the Lord, OUR REWARD IS WITH OUR ELOHIM GOD!
◦ The Lord who formed you in the womb has said “It is not enough that you are merely My servant; I will ALSO MAKE YOU A LIGHT TO THE NATIONS, so My Salvation can spread to the ENDS OF THE EARTH!”
◦ We declare the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, His Holy One, says to those who have been despised, “When KINGS SEE YOU, they will STAND UP princes too will prostrate themselves, because of the Lord, who is FAITHFUL, the Holy One of Israel, WHO HAS CHOSEN YOU!
◦ We decree and declare the Spirit of the Lord Elohim God Almighty is upon YOU, because He has ANOINTED YOU to announce Good News to the poor.
◦ He has sent you to HEAL the brokenhearted; to PROCLAIM FREEDOM to the captives!
◦ We decree His Spirit is upon YOU to let out into LIGHT those bound in the dark; to PROCLAIM the year of the favor of the Lord and the day of VENGEANCE of our Elohim God; to comfort all who mourn, giving the OIL OF GLADNESS instead of mourning, a CLOAK OF PRAISE instead of a heavy spirit, so that they will be called oaks of RIGHTEOUSNESS planted by the Lord.
◦ We decree and declare YOU ARE REBUILDING the ancient ruins, RESTORING sites long destroyed; YOU ARE RENEWING the ruined cities, territories and regions destroyed many generations ago!
◦ We declare strangers and foreigners will stand and feed your flocks, and tend to your fields and businesses; but YOU WILL BE CALLED THE PRIESTS of the Lord, spoken of as MINISTERS to our Elohim God!
◦ We declare YOU WILL FEED ON THE WEALTH OF NATIONS, and revel in their riches.
◦ Because of your shame, which was doubled, in their land you will receive double and JOY FOREVER will be yours.
◦ For the Lord loves JUSTICE; He hates robbery.
◦ He is FAITHFUL to reward the Righteous and to make an eternal covenant with them who are washed in the Blood of the Lamb.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Praise the Lord! Praise, O servants of the Lord, praise the name of the Lord. Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and forever. From the rising of the sun to its setting the name of the Lord is to be praised. The Lord is high above all nations; His glory is above the heavens. Who is like the Lord our God, Who is enthroned on high, Who humbles Himself to behold the things that are in heaven and in the earth? He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap, to make them sit with princes, with the princes of His people. He makes the barren woman abide in the house as a joyful mother of children. Praise the Lord!” Psalm 113:1-9.
“Listen to Me, O islands, and pay attention, you peoples from afar. The Lord called Me from the womb; from the body of My mother He named Me. He has made My mouth like a sharp sword, in the shadow of His hand He has concealed Me; and He has also made Me a select arrow, He has hidden Me in His quiver. He said to Me, “You are My Servant, Israel, in Whom I will show My glory.” But I said, “I have toiled in vain, I have spent My strength for nothing and vanity; yet surely the justice due to Me is with the Lord, and My reward with My God.” And now says the Lord, who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant, to bring Jacob back to Him, so that Israel might be gathered to Him (for I am honored in the sight of the Lord, and My God is My strength), He says, “It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also make You a light of the nations so that My salvation may reach to the end of the earth.” Thus says the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel and its Holy One, to the despised One, to the One abhorred by the nation, to the Servant of rulers, “Kings will see and arise, princes will also bow down, because of the Lord who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel who has chosen You.” Isaiah 49:1-7.
“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to captives and freedom to prisoners; to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn, to grant those who mourn in Zion, giving them a garland instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting. So they will be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified. Then they will rebuild the ancient ruins, they will raise up the former devastations; and they will repair the ruined cities, the desolations of many generations. Strangers will stand and pasture your flocks, and foreigners will be your farmers and your vinedressers. But you will be called the priests of the Lord; you will be spoken of as ministers of our God. You will eat the wealth of nations, and in their riches you will boast. Instead of your shame you will have a double portion, and instead of humiliation they will shout for joy over their portion. Therefore they will possess a double portion in their land, everlasting joy will be theirs. For I, the Lord, love justice, I hate robbery in the burnt offering; and I will faithfully give them their recompense and make an everlasting covenant with them,” Isaiah 61:1-8.