Declarations and Decrees: The world sees Christ reflecting in those who trust in Him!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare EXAMINE yourselves to see whether you are living the LIFE OF TRUST.
◦ Realize that Jesus the Christ is in you.
◦ Believers cannot act against the TRUTH, only for it.
◦ Pray and encourage one another; rejoice as other are strong pursuing the holiness of Elohim God.
◦ We decree YOU TRUST IN the Lord and do good; you are settling in the territory as the Lord directed you, and feed on faithfulness.
◦ THEN YOU WILL DELIGHT yourself in the Lord, and HE WILL GIVE you your heart’s desire.
◦ We declare the LORD WILL ACT as you COMMIT YOUR WAY to Him and TRUST in Him.
◦ The people of the World are WITNESSING the MIRACLES of the Lord in their midst.
◦ CHRIST/ MESSIAH is reaching the World as you trust in Him.
◦ We decree and declare you will GO and PROCLAIM the Good News to ALL CREATION!
◦ Whoever TRUSTS and is immersed will be saved!
◦ And these SIGNS will accompany those who TRUST: in Christ’s/ Messiah’s name you will DRIVE OUT DEMONS, speak with new tongues, not be injured if you handle snakes or drink poison, and HEAL THE SICK by laying hands on them.
◦ We declare the People of Elohim God are CONFIDENT of what they HOPE for, CONVINCED about the things they DO NOT SEE!
◦ By trusting we understand that the Universe was created through a spoken word of Elohim God, so that what is seen did not come into being out of existing phenomena.
◦ We decree and declare as you KEEP ON TRUSTING, you MAKE IT CLEAR that you are looking for a fatherland.
◦ You aspire to a better fatherland, a heavenly one.
◦ This is why Elohim God is NOT ASHAMED to be called your Elohim God, your Father, for HE HAS PREPARED for you A CITY!
◦ We declare the HEAVENS ARE OPEN, the FATHER IS DRAWING MANKIND to the Son.
◦ No one can come to Jesus/Yeshua unless the Father draws him.
◦ Christ will raise those who come to him, on the Last Day!
◦ We decree and declare EVERYONE who LISTENS to the Father and LEARNS from Him come to Christ Jesus/Messiah Yeshua.
◦ Whoever TRUSTS has eternal life.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you — unless indeed you fail the test? But I trust that you will realize that we ourselves do not fail the test. Now we pray to God that you do no wrong; not that we ourselves may appear approved, but that you may do what is right, even though we may appear unapproved. For we can do nothing against the truth, but only for the truth. For we rejoice when we ourselves are weak but you are strong; this we also pray for, that you be made complete,” 2 Corinthians 13:5-9.
“Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He will do it. He will bring forth your righteousness as the light and your judgment as the noonday. Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him; do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who carries out wicked schemes. Cease from anger and forsake wrath; do not fret; it leads only to evildoing,” Psalm 37:3-8.
“And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned. These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover,” Mark 16:15-18.
“Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it the men of old gained approval. By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible…..
….. All these died in faith, without receiving the promises, but having seen them and having welcomed them from a distance, and having confessed that they were strangers and exiles on the earth. For those who say such things make it clear that they are seeking a country of their own. And indeed if they had been thinking of that country from which they went out, they would have had opportunity to return. But as it is, they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God; for He has prepared a city for them…..
….. And all these, having gained approval through their faith, did not receive what was promised, because God had provided something better for us, so that apart from us they would not be made perfect,” Hebrews 11:1-3, 13-16, 39-40.
“Therefore the Jews were grumbling about Him, because He said, “I am the bread that came down out of heaven.” They were saying, “Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How does He now say, ‘I have come down out of heaven’?” Jesus answered and said to them, “Do not grumble among yourselves. No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day. It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught of God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me. Not that anyone has seen the Father, except the One who is from God; He has seen the Father. Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes has eternal life. I am the bread of life. Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died. This is the bread which comes down out of heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh,” John 6:41-51.