Declarations and Decrees: Praise unlocks victory and brings you into divine alignment.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare HALLELUJAH!
◦ PRAISE ELOHIM GOD in His HOLY PLACE!
◦ Praise Him in the HEAVENLY DOME of His Power!
◦ Praise Him for His SURPASSING GREATNESS!
◦ As you praise YOU are POSITIONED before the Throne of the Almighty Elohim God!
◦ You transcend the physical limitations of this World.
◦ We PRAISE the Lord of Lords.
◦ Let everything that has breath PRAISE THE LORD!
◦ Hallelujah! We decree the Children of Elohim God are making His deeds known among the peoples.
◦ They are singing to Him, singing praises to Him, and SPEAKING OF ALL HIS WONDERS!
◦ We declare those who SEEK THE LORD will have JOYFUL HEARTS.
◦ They will GLORY in His Name.
◦ All the People of the Most High Elohim God, seek Him and His STRENGTH; always seek His Presence!
◦ REMEMBER the wonders He has done, His signs and His spoken judgments.
◦ We decree and declare ALL THE EARTH sings to the Lord and PROCLAIMS His victory day after day!
◦ His GLORY is proclaimed among the Nations, His WONDERS among all peoples!
◦ For the Lord is GREAT, and greatly to be praised!
◦ We declare in Elohim God’s presence are HONOR AND MAJESTY; in His place, STRENGTH and JOY!
◦ Give the Lord His due of GLORY and STRENGTH, Give the Lord the GLORY due His Name.
◦ Come into His Presence; worship Him in HOLINESS.
◦ We declare the Lord is my ROCK, my FORTRESS and DELIVERER, the God who is my Rock, in whom I find shelter, my SHIELD, the power that saves me, my STRONGHOLD and my refuge.
◦ My Savior, YOU have saved me from violence.
◦ As I call on the Lord, Who is WORTHY OF PRAISE; I am saved from my enemies!
◦ We decree and declare the Lord is my LAMP; He lights up my darkness.
◦ With the Lord I can run through a troop of men, with my God I can leap a high wall.
◦ My God’s way is PERFECT, the Word of the Lord has been tested by fire; HE SHIELDS all who take refuge in Him.
◦ We decree God is my STRENGTH and PROTECTION; He makes my way go straight. He makes me SWIFT and SURE-FOOTED as a deer and enables me to stand on my high places.
◦ HE TRAINS MY HANDS FOR WAR until my arms can bend a bow of bronze!
◦ We declare the Lord Elohim God Almighty is ALIVE!
◦ Blessed is my Rock!
◦ Exalted be God, the Rock of my Salvation, the Elohim God who gives me vengeance and makes people submit to me.
◦ He delivers me from my enemies.
◦ He raises me over those who rebel against me, He rescues me from violent men.
◦ We declare we join with Jesus/ Yeshua outside the gate and share His disgrace.
◦ For we have no permanent city here; on the contrary, WE SEEK THE CITY TO COME.
◦ Through Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua, therefore let us offer God a SACRIFICE OF PRAISE CONTINUALLY.
◦ For this is the natural product of lips that acknowledge His Name.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in His mighty expanse. Praise Him for His mighty deeds; praise Him according to His excellent greatness. Praise Him with trumpet sound; praise Him with harp and lyre. Praise Him with timbrel and dancing; praise Him with stringed instruments and pipe. Praise Him with loud cymbals; praise Him with resounding cymbals. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!” Psalm 150:1-6.
“Oh give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name; make known His deeds among the peoples. Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; speak of all His wonders. Glory in His holy name; let the heart of those who seek the Lord be glad. Seek the Lord and His strength; seek His face continually. Remember His wonderful deeds which He has done, His marvels and the judgments from His mouth, O seed of Israel His servant, Sons of Jacob, His chosen ones!…..
….. Sing to the Lord, all the earth; proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day. Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples. For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; He also is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the peoples are idols, but the Lord made the heavens. Splendor and majesty are before Him, strength and joy are in His place. Ascribe to the Lord, O families of the peoples, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name; bring an offering, and come before Him; worship the Lord in holy array,” 1 Chronicles 16:8-13, 23-29.
“And David spoke the words of this song to the Lord in the day that the Lord delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. He said, “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; my savior, You save me from violence. “I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies…..
….. “For You are my lamp, O Lord; and the Lord illumines my darkness. For by You I can run upon a troop; by my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is blameless; the word of the Lord is tested; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him. For who is God, besides the Lord? and who is a rock, besides our God? God is my strong fortress; and He sets the blameless in His way. He makes my feet like hinds’ feet, and sets me on my high places. He trains my hands for battle, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your help makes me great. You enlarge my steps under me, and my feet have not slipped”…..
….. The Lord lives, and blessed be my rock; and exalted be God, the rock of my salvation, The God who executes vengeance for me, and brings down peoples under me, Who also brings me out from my enemies; You even lift me above those who rise up against me; You rescue me from the violent man. Therefore I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the nations, and I will sing praises to Your name. He is a tower of deliverance to His king, and shows lovingkindness to His anointed, to David and his descendants forever.” 2 Samuel 22:1-4, 29-37, 47-51.
“We have an altar from which those who serve the tabernacle have no right to eat. For the bodies of those animals whose blood is brought into the holy place by the high priest as an offering for sin, are burned outside the camp. Therefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people through His own blood, suffered outside the gate. So, let us go out to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach. For here we do not have a lasting city, but we are seeking the city which is to come. Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name,” Hebrews 13:10-15.