Declarations and Decrees: The favor of Elohim God is upon those who move in integrity.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We BLESS YOU LORD the Elohim God of Israel FOREVER and EVER!
◦ YOURS is the GREATNESS, the POWER, the GLORY, the VICTORY and the MAJESTY, for everything in Heaven and on Earth are YOURS!
◦ We decree and declare the kingdoms of this Earth belong to the Lord.
◦ HE IS EXALTED AS HEAD OVER ALL!
◦ RICHES and HONOR come from the Lord, He rules EVERYTHING, in His hand is POWER and STRENGTH, He has the capacity to MAKE GREAT and to GIVE STRENGTH to all.
◦ We praise and honor the Lord, our Elohim God, that He enables us to GIVE WILLINGLY to His House, to His Ministries.
◦ For ALL THINGS come from Elohim God, so that we have given Him what is ALREADY HIS.
◦ We declare Elohim God Almighty KNOWS YOUR HEART, He tests the heart and TAKES PLEASURE IN INTEGRITY.
◦ We decree the Lord Elohim God Almighty will set Holy Spirit as a GUARD forever upon the hearts of His People; He will guard the inclinations of the thoughts and direct their hearts to Elohim God.
◦ We decree a wholeheartedness of Elohim God’s people to obey His Words, instructions and rules and to desire Elohim God’s move in their lives above all else.
◦ We declare YOU WILL BE LIFTED HIGH above all the nations of the Earth as you LISTEN closely to what the Lord your Elohim God says, observing and obeying all his instructions!
◦ We declare a YOU ARE BLESSED wherever you dwell and travel.
◦ The fruit of your body, your land and of your livestock is blessed.
◦ Your labors and your produce are blessed.
◦ The Lord ORDERS A BLESSING to be with you in EVERYTHING you undertake; He blesses you in the Land and Property your God is giving you.
◦ We declare by the Hand of the Lord your ENEMIES ARE DEFEATED; they will advance on you one way and will FLEE BEFORE YOU seven ways.
◦ We decree and declare IF YOU WILL OBEY THE LORD ELOHIM GOD ALMIGHTY, He will ESTABLISH you as a People SEPARATED OUT of the World for Himself.
◦ You are to be HOLY for the Lord your Elohim God is HOLY.
◦ All the peoples on the Earth will see that the Lord’s name, His PRESENCE, is with you.
◦ We declare the Lord GIVES YOU GREAT ABUNDANCE of good things.
◦ He OPENS FOR YOU His good TREASURE, the sky, to give your land its rain at the right seasons and to BLESS EVERYTHING you undertake.
◦ YOU WILL LEND and not borrow.
◦ We decree and declare YOU ARE THE HEAD and not the tail, you will be only ABOVE, never below as you LISTEN TO, OBSERVE and OBEY His teachings.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“So David blessed the Lord in the sight of all the assembly; and David said, “Blessed are You, O Lord God of Israel our father, forever and ever. Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, indeed everything that is in the heavens and the earth; Yours is the dominion, O Lord, and You exalt Yourself as head over all. Both riches and honor come from You, and You rule over all, and in Your hand is power and might; and it lies in Your hand to make great and to strengthen everyone. Now therefore, our God, we thank You, and praise Your glorious name.
But who am I and who are my people that we should be able to offer as generously as this? For all things come from You, and from Your hand we have given You. For we are sojourners before You, and tenants, as all our fathers were; our days on the earth are like a shadow, and there is no hope. O Lord our God, all this abundance that we have provided to build You a house for Your holy name, it is from Your hand, and all is Yours. Since I know, O my God, that You try the heart and delight in uprightness, I, in the integrity of my heart, have willingly offered all these things; so now with joy I have seen Your people, who are present here, make their offerings willingly to You. O Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, our fathers, preserve this forever in the intentions of the heart of Your people, and direct their heart to You; and give to my son Solomon a perfect heart to keep Your commandments, Your testimonies and Your statutes, and to do them all, and to build the temple, for which I have made provision.”
Then David said to all the assembly, “Now bless the Lord your God.” And all the assembly blessed the Lord, the God of their fathers, and bowed low and did homage to the Lord and to the king,” 1 Chronicles 29:10-20.
“Now it shall be, if you diligently obey the Lord your God, being careful to do all His commandments which I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. All these blessings will come upon you and overtake you if you obey the Lord your God: Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country. Blessed shall be the offspring of your body and the produce of your ground and the offspring of your beasts, the increase of your herd and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.
The Lord shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they will come out against you one way and will flee before you seven ways. The Lord will command the blessing upon you in your barns and in all that you put your hand to, and He will bless you in the land which the Lord your God gives you. The Lord will establish you as a holy people to Himself, as He swore to you, if you keep the commandments of the Lord your God and walk in His ways. So all the peoples of the earth will see that you are called by the name of the Lord, and they will be afraid of you.
The Lord will make you abound in prosperity, in the offspring of your body and in the offspring of your beast and in the produce of your ground, in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers to give you.
The Lord will open for you His good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.
The Lord will make you the head and not the tail, and you only will be above, and you will not be underneath, if you listen to the commandments of the Lord your God, which I charge you today, to observe them carefully, and do not turn aside from any of the words which I command you today, to the right or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them,” Deuteronomy 28:1-14.