Declarations and Decrees: Rise above the natural as you focus on Elohim God!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare that the People of the Most High Elohim God will RISE ABOVE the natural and SEE the STRONG CITY HE HAS ESTABLISHED for them.
◦ He has given them SUPERNATURAL protection and defense against their enemies.
◦ We decree, with the Angel Army of the Lord God Almighty GUARDING THIS NATION, the gates are open to the RIGHTEOUS NATIONS, those that keep faith.
◦ We declare a Person whose desire RESTS ON ELOHIM GOD, He will preserve in PERFECT PEACE, because he trusts in Elohim God.
◦ TRUST IN THE LORD FOREVER, because in Elohim God, the Lord, is the Rock of Ages.
◦ We declare the Lord HAS GIVEN YOU YOUR ASSIGNED PORTION, your cup; He SAFEGUARDS your share.
◦ He has MEASURED OUT pleasant places for you, and you are CONTENT with your heritage.
◦ We decree and declare AS I SET THE LORD BEFORE ME, with Him at my right hand, I CAN NEVER BE MOVED; so my heart is glad, my glory rejoices, and my body to RESTS IN SAFETY!
◦ We declare Elohim God makes us KNOW THE PATH OF LIFE; in His PRESENCE is UNBOUNDED JOY, in His right hand ETERNAL DELIGHT!
◦ The path of life is in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua; He is our LIFE and leads us in HIS PERFECT WAY.
◦ We decree YOU WILL RUN WITH ENDURANCE as you keep your sights on the GREAT CLOUD OF HEAVENLY WITNESSES who surround you.
◦ Do not allow your eyes to return to the natural realm, but putting aside every impediment, KEEP RUNNING with ENDURANCE in the contest set before you.
◦ We declare as you STORE UP FOR YOURSELVES WEALTH IN HEAVEN where it cannot be destroyed or stolen, for where your wealth is, there your heart will be also.
◦ We decree and declare the EYE IS THE LAMP OF THE BODY, so if you focus on the GOODNESS and LIGHT OF ELOHIM GOD, then your whole body will be full of LIGHT.
◦ Do not allow the darkness of this world to enter into your heart.
◦ KEEP FOCUSED ON THE FATHER OF LIGHT and you will be in health.
◦ We declare SEEK FIRST ELOHIM GOD’S KINGDOM and HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, and then all you need will be PROVIDED FOR YOU.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah: “We have a strong city; He sets up walls and ramparts for security. Open the gates, that the righteous nation may enter, the one that remains faithful. The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for in God the Lord, we have an everlasting Rock,” Isaiah 26:1-4
“The Lord is the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You support my lot. The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. I will bless the Lord who has counseled me; indeed, my mind instructs me in the night. I have set the Lord continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices; my flesh also will dwell securely. For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol; nor will You allow Your Holy One to undergo decay. You will make known to me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; in Your right hand there are pleasures forever,” Psalm 16:5-11.
“Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider Him who has endured such hostility by sinners,” Hebrews 12:1-3.
“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
The eye is the lamp of the body; so then if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth. For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?
Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they? And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life? And why are you worried about clothing? Observe how the lilies of the field grow; they do not toil nor do they spin, yet I say to you that not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these.
But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you? You of little faith! Do not worry then, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear for clothing?’ For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you,” Matthew 6:19-33.