Declarations and Decrees: The Body of Christ is seeing her inheritance!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare EVERY GOOD ACT of giving and EVERY PERFECT GIFT is from above, coming down from the Father who made the Heavenly lights; with HIM there is neither variation nor darkness caused by turning.
◦ We declare ELOHIM GOD decided to give us birth THROUGH HIS WORD that is RELIABLE, so that we are a kind of FIRST FRUITS of all that HE created.
◦ We praise the Lord Most High who chose to form us and bring us unto HIS SALVATION through Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua, His Son.
◦ We declare the Lord has SET YOU APART, you who share in the CALL FROM HEAVEN!
◦ Think carefully about Jesus/Yeshua, whom we acknowledge publicly as God’s emissary and as HIGH PRIEST.
◦ We decree and declare the Lord is SEPARATING HIS FAITHFUL SERVANTS from those who have a name only, but no evidence of faith.
◦ The Lord sustained and strengthened Joshua and Caleb as they continued in FAITH, while the unbeliever vanished.
◦ ELOHIM GOD IS FAITHFUL to bring you to your inheritance.
◦ We decree and declare “Surely the land where your foot has been will be the INHERITANCE FOR YOU and your descendants FOREVER, because you have followed the Lord COMPLETELY.”
◦ It is TIME and the Land is RELEASED into your POSSESSION.
◦ We decree and declare the Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, has DISTINGUISHED YOU from all the peoples of the Earth; He has made you HIS INHERITANCE.
◦ We stand before the Lord our Elohim God, raising our hands and voice to BLESS THE LORD who has given His people REST in accordance with all He has promised.
◦ NOT ONE WORD HAS FAILED of His good promise.
◦ We praise the Lord that HE INCLINES OUR HEARTS TOWARD HIM, so that we will live according to HIS WAYS and OBSERVE His Teachings, Laws and Rulings.
◦ We decree the words that we raise before the Lord will be PRESENT WITH HIM, the Lord Our Elohim God, day and night, so that He will uphold the cause of His servant and the Cause of His People day by day.
◦ We decree ALL THE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH will know that the Lord is God; THERE IS NO OTHER.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. In the exercise of His will He brought us forth by the word of truth, so that we would be a kind of first fruits among His creatures,” James 1:17-18.
“Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of a heavenly calling, consider Jesus, the Apostle and High Priest of our confession; He was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also was in all His house…..
…. Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin. Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need,” Hebrews 3:1-2; 4:14-16.
“Then the sons of Judah drew near to Joshua in Gilgal, and Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite said to him, “You know the word which the Lord spoke to Moses the man of God concerning you and me in Kadesh-barnea. I was forty years old when Moses the servant of the Lord sent me from Kadesh-barnea to spy out the land, and I brought word back to him as it was in my heart. Nevertheless my brethren who went up with me made the heart of the people melt with fear; but I followed the Lord my God fully. So Moses swore on that day, saying, ‘Surely the land on which your foot has trodden will be an inheritance to you and to your children forever, because you have followed the Lord my God fully.’ Now behold, the Lord has let me live, just as He spoke, these forty-five years, from the time that the Lord spoke this word to Moses, when Israel walked in the wilderness; and now behold, I am eighty-five years old today. I am still as strong today as I was in the day Moses sent me; as my strength was then, so my strength is now, for war and for going out and coming in. Now then, give me this hill country about which the Lord spoke on that day, for you heard on that day that Anakim were there, with great fortified cities; perhaps the Lord will be with me, and I will drive them out as the Lord has spoken,” Joshua 14:6-12.
“That Your eyes may be open to the supplication of Your servant and to the supplication of Your people Israel, to listen to them whenever they call to You. For You have separated them from all the peoples of the earth as Your inheritance, as You spoke through Moses Your servant, when You brought our fathers forth from Egypt, O Lord God.”
When Solomon had finished praying this entire prayer and supplication to the Lord, he arose from before the altar of the Lord, from kneeling on his knees with his hands spread toward heaven. And he stood and blessed all the assembly of Israel with a loud voice, saying:
“Blessed be the Lord, who has given rest to His people Israel, according to all that He promised; not one word has failed of all His good promise, which He promised through Moses His servant. May the Lord our God be with us, as He was with our fathers; may He not leave us or forsake us, that He may incline our hearts to Himself, to walk in all His ways and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His ordinances, which He commanded our fathers. And may these words of mine, with which I have made supplication before the Lord, be near to the Lord our God day and night, that He may maintain the cause of His servant and the cause of His people Israel, as each day requires, so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the Lord is God; there is no one else. Let your heart therefore be wholly devoted to the Lord our God, to walk in His statutes and to keep His commandments, as at this day,” 1 Kings 8:52-61.