Declarations and Decrees: Nothing can stop your move of faith!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare that with trust as tiny as a mustard seed, YOU WILL MOVE MOUNTAINS: NOTHING is impossible for you!
◦ We declare that those things that appear IMPOSSIBLE from the Human perspective ARE POSSIBLE WITH ELOHIM GOD; with ELOHIM God ALL THINGS are POSSIBLE!
◦ We decree and declare that although the rich man and the intellectual will find it very difficult to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, yet with Elohim God it will be POSSIBLE!
◦ We declare that NOTHING WILL PREVAIL against Elohim God’s People because it is built upon Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua, the Rock, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.
◦ YOU have the KEYS TO THE KINGDOM in the Heavenly Kingdom Of Elohim on this Earth.
◦ We decree each BELIEVER is having a MINDSET ADJUSTMENT: you are seeing God’s TRUTH with clarity.
◦ YOU ARE TRUSTING, being CONFIDENT of what you HOPE for, CONVINCED about what YOU do not SEE.
◦ We declare YOU CANNOT PLEASE GOD without trust.
◦ Your FATHER loves you and would not lead you astray.
◦ GOD’S TRUTH is a GREATER REALITY than the physical things that surround us.
◦ Move forward with the HOLY FEAR in Elohim God’s Word!
◦ We decree and declare Elohim God will ENABLE YOU TO ACHIEVE the things and TO GO to the Lands that He has WRITTEN IN HIS BOOK.
◦ Keep your eyes focused on the PROMISES the Lord has placed before you.
◦ He is leading you into your PROMISED LAND.
◦ We declare there is STRENGTH for you in your present situation because of the future REWARD with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
◦ Nothing is able to rob you of your treasures stored up in Heaven!
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not drive it out?” And He *said to them, “Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting,” Matthew 17:19-21.
“And Jesus said to His disciples, “Truly I say to you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” When the disciples heard this, they were very astonished and said, “Then who can be saved?” And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible,” Matthew 19:23-26.
“I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven,” Matthew 16:18-19.
“Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it the men of old gained approval…..
….. By faith Noah, being warned by God about things not yet seen, in reverence prepared an ark for the salvation of his household, by which he condemned the world, and became an heir of the righteousness which is according to faith. By faith Abraham, when he was called, obeyed by going out to a place which he was to receive for an inheritance; and he went out, not knowing where he was going. By faith he lived as an alien in the land of promise, as in a foreign land, dwelling in tents with Isaac and Jacob, fellow heirs of the same promise; for he was looking for the city which has foundations, whose architect and builder is God…..
….. All these died in faith, without receiving the promises, but having seen them and having welcomed them from a distance, and having confessed that they were strangers and exiles on the earth. For those who say such things make it clear that they are seeking a country of their own. And indeed if they had been thinking of that country from which they went out, they would have had opportunity to return. But as it is, they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God; for He has prepared a city for them…..
….. By faith Moses, when he had grown up, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter, choosing rather to endure ill-treatment with the people of God than to enjoy the passing pleasures of sin, considering the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures of Egypt; for he was looking to the reward. By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king; for he endured, as seeing Him who is unseen. By faith he kept the Passover and the sprinkling of the blood, so that he who destroyed the firstborn would not touch them. By faith they passed through the Red Sea as though they were passing through dry land; and the Egyptians, when they attempted it, were drowned,” Hebrews 11:1-2; 7-10; 13-16; 24-29.