Declarations and Decrees: God is Holy — He is not common, those who approach Him must be consecrated; Listen to the Words of the LORD and obey Him.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare YOU ARE AUTHORIZED to approach the throne of Elohim God, as you are COVERED by the blood of the Lamb.
◦ The Work, He has placed before you, is not to be taken lightly; it is a work that requires CONSECRATION and COMMITMENT from all who serve.
◦ We declare the TIME OF SEPARATION has arrived.
◦ The Lord says, “An unauthorized person is not to come near you.”
◦ Do not allow the unholy person to contaminate your intimate time with the Lord.
◦ Your time before Him is to be PURE and HOLY.
◦ You must be holy because He is HOLY.
◦ We decree YOU HAVE ALL AUTHORITY in heaven and earth because Holy Spirit dwells within YOU, who are born again.
◦ Jesus/ Yeshua said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore, GO and make PEOPLE FROM ALL NATIONS into Disciples, IMMERSING them into the REALITY of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to OBEY EVERYTHING that I have commanded you.”
◦ We decree and declare the PERCEPTION of the unbelievers is being SHARPENED to RESPOND to the communication from Holy Spirit.
◦ The time is short; let ALL HUMANKIND AWAKEN to the beckoning of the SPIRIT.
◦ We decree a BURNING in the hearts of those who are without the Son of Elohim God.
◦ We declare there is a CURSE on those who do not pay attention to the words of the COVENANT OF ELOHIM GOD.
◦ The Covenant of Salvation through the washing of the blood of the Lamb must be accepted for an individual to be reconciled with Elohim God.
◦ Jesus/ Yeshua is the Lamb that was slain to purchase the redemption of humankind: SO GREAT IS GOD’S LOVE.
◦ We decree and declare it is in OBEDIENCE that YOU WILL BE STRONG enough to take POSSESSION of the Land God has promised YOU.
◦ He has promised a Land flowing with milk and honey for your ancestors and their descendants.
◦ We declare the Blessings of the Most High God will be UPON YOUR FAMILY and LAND, IF YOU LISTEN to the Lord’s Scriptures and His Commandments and SERVE HIM with ALL YOUR HEART and ALL your being.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“But bring with you also your brothers, the tribe of Levi, the tribe of your father, that they may be joined with you and serve you, while you and your sons with you are before the tent of the testimony. And they shall thus attend to your obligation and the obligation of all the tent, but they shall not come near to the furnishings of the sanctuary and the altar, or both they and you will die. They shall be joined with you and attend to the obligations of the tent of meeting, for all the service of the tent; but an outsider may not come near you. So you shall attend to the obligations of the sanctuary and the obligations of the altar, so that there will no longer be wrath on the sons of Israel. Behold, I Myself have taken your fellow Levites from among the sons of Israel; they are a gift to you, dedicated to the Lord, to perform the service for the tent of meeting. But you and your sons with you shall attend to your priesthood for everything concerning the altar and inside the veil, and you are to perform service. I am giving you the priesthood as a bestowed service, but the outsider who comes near shall be put to death,” Numbers 18:2-7.
“And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age,” Matthew 28:18-20.
“The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying, “Hear the words of this covenant, and speak to the men of Judah and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, “Cursed is the man who does not heed the words of this covenant which I commanded your forefathers in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, ‘Listen to My voice, and do according to all which I command you; so you shall be My people, and I will be your God,’ in order to confirm the oath which I swore to your forefathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey, as it is this day.”’” Then I said, “Amen, O Lord,” Jeremiah 11:1-5.
“But your own eyes have seen all the great work of the Lord which He did. “You shall therefore keep every commandment which I am commanding you today, so that you may be strong and go in and possess the land into which you are about to cross to possess it; so that you may prolong your days on the land which the Lord swore to your fathers to give to them and to their descendants, a land flowing with milk and honey. For the land, into which you are entering to possess it, is not like the land of Egypt from which you came, where you used to sow your seed and water it with your foot like a vegetable garden. But the land into which you are about to cross to possess it, a land of hills and valleys, drinks water from the rain of heaven, a land for which the Lord your God cares; the eyes of the Lord your God are always on it, from the beginning even to the end of the year.
It shall come about, if you listen obediently to my commandments which I am commanding you today, to love the Lord your God and to serve Him with all your heart and all your soul, that He will give the rain for your land in its season, the early and late rain, that you may gather in your grain and your new wine and your oil. He will give grass in your fields for your cattle, and you will eat and be satisfied,” Deuteronomy 11:7-15.