Declarations and Decrees: You are resonating Elohim God’s Truth and Glory throughout the world.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare EVERY ACTION and EVERY WORD will RESONATE with God’s LOVE.
◦ God’s Love is Truth and Life, it is not always sweet, but it will DRAW those who have ears to hear to the SAVING GRACE of Salvation through Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
◦ We declare that, as Jesus/ Yeshua stated, “Whoever has seen Me has seen the Father,” the World sees Elohim God, the Father, through YOU as you are united with Him and do His works.
◦ Holy Spirit dwells within you and does His works as you desire to obey Him.
◦ We decree and declare that YOU will do the works of Jesus/ Yeshua, and GREATER WORKS also, because He has gone to the Father.
◦ You, who have been baptized in the Holy Spirit, are equipped with POWER, WISDOM, and KNOWLEDGE beyond measure, because He lives in you.
◦ We declare that whatever YOU ASK for in the Name of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, He sill do; so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
◦ Whatever you ask Him for in His Name, He will do it for you.
◦ We decree the Word of Elohim God, all the SCRIPTURES are a living testimony to the LIFE and RESURRECTION of Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
◦ Everything written about Him the Books of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms were fulfilled in Him.
◦ The hearts and minds of those who are hungry for the TRUTH will have their minds opened so that they can understand the SCRIPTURES.
◦ We proclaim REPENTANCE for FORGIVENESS OF SINS through the name of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah. He is the WAY, the TRUTH, the LIFE; no one comes to the Father but by Him.
◦ We decree hearts are STIRRING and EMPTINESS is apparent where there has been numbness before.
◦ NOW they are AWAKENED to hear the call of HOLY SPIRIT.
◦ We declare and decree Jesus/ Yeshua sends YOU OUT into the World after you have received the Holy Spirit and have been equipped with POWER FROM ABOVE.
◦ We decree and declare YOU HAVE AUTHORITY to drive out unclean spirits and to HEAL EVERY kind of disease and weakness, and raise the dead!
◦ You have authority, in the Name above every name, the Name of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
◦ We decree PROVISION is being RELEASED for the Servants of the Most High Elohim God.
◦ The hearts of those who are receiving will be open to GIVE to the worker, the Servants of Elohim God.
◦ We decree DISCERNMENT for Elohim God’s People, His workers, to know who is trustworth and open to provide for their needs.
◦ We speak blessings upon their households that they would have their needs met as they provide for the ministers of Elohim God.
◦ We decree and declare that the Believers who are arrested and brought to trial, on Christ’s/ Messiah’s account, are not to worry about what to say or how to say it; when the time comes, they will be given what they should say.
◦ For it will not be just them speaking, but the Spirit of their Heavenly Father speaking through them.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him.”
Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”
Jesus said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works.
Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves. Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it,” John 14:6-14.
“Now He said to them, “These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.”
Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, and He said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ would suffer and rise again from the dead the third day, and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem. You are witnesses of these things. And behold, I am sending forth the promise of My Father upon you; but you are to stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.”
And He led them out as far as Bethany, and He lifted up His hands and blessed them. While He was blessing them, He parted from them and was carried up into heaven. And they, after worshiping Him, returned to Jerusalem with great joy,and were continually in the temple praising God,” Luke 24:44-53.
“Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind of sickness……
….. These twelve Jesus sent out after instructing them: “Do not go in the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter any city of the Samaritans; but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give.
Do not acquire gold, or silver, or copper for your money belts, or a bag for your journey, or even two coats, or sandals, or a staff; for the worker is worthy of his support. And whatever city or village you enter, inquire who is worthy in it, and stay at his house until you leave that city.
As you enter the house, give it your greeting. If the house is worthy, give it your blessing of peace. But if it is not worthy, take back your blessing of peace.
Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet.
Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.
“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves. But beware of men, for they will hand you over to the courts and scourge you in their synagogues; and you will even be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles. But when they hand you over, do not worry about how or what you are to say; for it will be given you in that hour what you are to say. For it is not you who speak, but it is the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you,” Matthew 10:1, 5-20.