Declarations and Decrees: Elohim God’s anointing has removed the bondage of witchcraft and poverty from your life allowing heavenly prosperity to flow in.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare ELOHIM GOD’S ANOINTING on your life has DESTROYED the bondage that has been raised against you; we break all dominion of witchcraft and the power that poverty has had.
◦ You are being RAISED ABOVE all that inhibits the GLORY and PURPOSE of God from shining forth!
◦ We decree YOU are the Lord’s hands on this Earth, you are showing forth HIS LOVE: releasing those unjustly bound, untying the thongs of the yoke, letting the oppressed go free, breaking every yoke, sharing your food with the hungry, taking the homeless poor into your house, clothing the naked, and fulfilling your duty to your kinsmen!
◦ We decree and declare YOU WILL PROSPER as you extend your hands as the Lord’s to those in need.
◦ YOUR LIGHT WILL BURST FORTH like the morning, your new skin will quickly grow over your wound, your RIGHTEOUSNESS will PRECEDE you, and the Lord’s GLORY WILL FOLLOW YOU!
◦ We declare you will CALL and the Lord will ANSWER; you will cry, and HE will say, “Here I am.”
◦ The Lord will ALWAYS GUIDE YOU; He WILL SATISFY YOUR NEEDS and He will RENEW the strength in your limbs so that you will be like a watered garden, like a spring whose water never fails.
◦ We decree and declare YOU WILL REBUILD the ancient ruins, raise foundations from ages past, and be called “Repairer of broken walls, restorer of streets to live in.”
◦ We declare the Lord, your Elohim God has multiplied your numbers and will INCREASE YOU yet a thousandfold and BLESS you, as He has promised you!
◦ We declare the WISDOM of the Most High Elohim God is flowing freely to those whose hearts are set on Him.
◦ Kings and Queens, Dignitaries from countries far away will be drawing to the wisdom of the Lord within you.
◦ He is working within you so that HIS GLORY will be seen throughout the World.
◦ We decree and declare the SALVATION and GLORY of God Almighty is near those who fear Him.
◦ Grace and truth have met together; justice and peace have kissed each other.
◦ Truth springs up from the earth, and justice looks down from heaven.
◦ The Lord GRANTS YOU PROSPERITY and the Land will yield its harvest.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“So it will be in that day, that his burden will be removed from your shoulders and his yoke from your neck, and the yoke will be broken because of fatness,” Isaiah 10:27.
“Is this not the fast which I choose, to loosen the bonds of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, and to let the oppressed go free and break every yoke? Is it not to divide your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into the house; when you see the naked, to cover him; and not to hide yourself from your own flesh? Then your light will break out like the dawn, and your recovery will speedily spring forth; and your righteousness will go before you; the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry, and He will say, ‘Here I am.’ if you remove the yoke from your midst, the pointing of the finger and speaking wickedness, and if you give yourself to the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then your light will rise in darkness and your gloom will become like midday. And the Lord will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire in scorched places, and give strength to your bones; and you will be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail.
Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins; you will raise up the age-old foundations; and you will be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of the streets in which to dwell,” Isaiah 58:6-12.
“The Lord your God has multiplied you, and behold, you are this day like the stars of heaven in number. May the Lord, the God of your fathers, increase you a thousand-fold more than you are and bless you, just as He has promised you!” Deuteronomy 1:10-11.
“Now when the queen of Sheba heard about the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the Lord, she came to test him with difficult questions. So she came to Jerusalem with a very large retinue, with camels carrying spices and very much gold and precious stones. When she came to Solomon, she spoke with him about all that was in her heart.
Solomon answered all her questions; nothing was hidden from the king which he did not explain to her.
When the queen of Sheba perceived all the wisdom of Solomon, the house that he had built, the food of his table, the seating of his servants, the attendance of his waiters and their attire, his cupbearers, and his stairway by which he went up to the house of the Lord, there was no more spirit in her.
Then she said to the king, “It was a true report which I heard in my own land about your words and your wisdom. Nevertheless I did not believe the reports, until I came and my eyes had seen it. And behold, the half was not told me. You exceed in wisdom and prosperity the report which I heard. How blessed are your men, how blessed are these your servants who stand before you continually and hear your wisdom. Blessed be the Lord your God who delighted in you to set you on the throne of Israel; because the Lord loved Israel forever, therefore He made you king, to do justice and righteousness.”
She gave the king a hundred and twenty talents of gold, and a very great amount of spices and precious stones. Never again did such abundance of spices come in as that which the queen of Sheba gave King Solomon,” 1 Kings 10:1-10.
“I will hear what God the Lord will say; for He will speak peace to His people, to His godly ones; but let them not turn back to folly. Surely His salvation is near to those who fear Him, that glory may dwell in our land. Lovingkindness and truth have met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other. Truth springs from the earth, and righteousness looks down from heaven. Indeed, the Lord will give what is good, and our land will yield its produce. Righteousness will go before Him and will make His footsteps into a way,” Psalm 85:8-13.