Declarations and Decrees: You will encounter abundant fruitfulness, refreshment and rest, as you walk in the Father’s paths.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare YOU, who walk in the Father’s paths, SPEAK as a man well taught, so that YOUR WORDS SUSTAIN THE WEARY.
◦ Each morning the Lord AWAKENS your ear to hear like those who are taught.
◦ We declare the Lord Almighty OPENED your ears, and YOU HAVE NOT REBELLED nor turned away.
◦ We decree NO INSULT CAN WOUND you.
◦ Your face is set like flint knowing that you will not be put to shame.
◦ We declare the Lord is my VINDICATOR, He is close by, will anyone dare to accuse me?
◦ Let whoever has a case against me step forward!
◦ We decree and declare the Lord is my ASSIGNED PORTION, MY CUP: He safeguards my share.
◦ He has measured out PLEASANT PLACES for me, I AM CONTENT with my heritage.
◦ We declare and BLESS THE LORD, my counselor, who INSTRUCTS my inmost being AT NIGHT.
◦ The Lord is FOREVER BEFORE ME, with Him at my right hand, I can NEVER BE MOVED, so my heart is glad, my glory rejoices, and my body too rests in SAFETY.
◦ We declare the Lord WILL NOT ABANDON us to Sheol or let the faithful to suffer decay.
◦ We declare and decree the Lord Elohim God makes us to know the PATH OF LIFE, in His presence is UNBOUNDED JOY, in His right hand eternal delight.
◦ We declare the Lord CREATED YOU and FORMED YOU.
◦ Don’t be afraid, for He has redeemed you.
◦ He is calling you by your name, YOU ARE HIS.
◦ He is with you through the water and rivers, they WILL NOT OVERWHELM you, when you walk through fire, you WILL NOT BE SCORCHED, the flame will not burn you.
◦ We declare the Lord your Elohim God, the Holy One of Israel, YOUR SAVIOR, has given his Son as your ransom.
◦ Because He REGARDS YOU AS VALUED and HONORED, and because He LOVES YOU.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“The Lord God has given Me the tongue of disciples, that I may know how to sustain the weary one with a word. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear to listen as a disciple. The Lord God has opened My ear; and I was not disobedient nor did I turn back.
I gave My back to those who strike Me, and My cheeks to those who pluck out the beard; I did not cover My face from humiliation and spitting. For the Lord God helps Me, therefore, I am not disgraced; therefore, I have set My face like flint, and I know that I will not be ashamed.
He who vindicates Me is near; who will contend with Me? Let us stand up to each other; who has a case against Me? Let him draw near to Me. Behold, the Lord God helps Me; who is he who condemns Me? Behold, they will all wear out like a garment; the moth will eat them,” Isaiah 50:4-9.
“The Lord is the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You support my lot. The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me.
I will bless the Lord who has counseled me; indeed, my mind instructs me in the night.
I have set the Lord continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices; my flesh also will dwell securely.
For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol; nor will You allow Your Holy One to undergo decay. You will make known to me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; in Your right hand there are pleasures forever,” Psalm 16:5-11.
“But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine! When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I have given Egypt as your ransom, Cush and Seba in your place.
Since you are precious in My sight, since you are honored and I love you, I will give other men in your place and other peoples in exchange for your life.
Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’ Bring My sons from afar and My daughters from the ends of the earth, everyone who is called by My name, and whom I have created for My glory, whom I have formed, even whom I have made”…..
….. “You are My witnesses,” declares the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, and there will be none after Me.
I, even I, am the Lord, and there is no savior besides Me. It is I who have declared and saved and proclaimed, and there was no strange god among you; so you are My witnesses,” declares the Lord, “And I am God. Even from eternity I am He, and there is none who can deliver out of My hand; I act and who can reverse it?”
Thus says the Lord your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, “For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and will bring them all down as fugitives, even the Chaldeans, into the ships in which they rejoice. I am the Lord, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King.”
Thus says the Lord, Who makes a way through the sea and a path through the mighty waters, who brings forth the chariot and the horse, the army and the mighty man (they will lie down together and not rise again; they have been quenched and extinguished like a wick): do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past.
“Behold, I will do something new, now it will spring forth; will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, rivers in the desert. The beasts of the field will glorify Me, the jackals and the ostriches, because I have given waters in the wilderness and rivers in the desert, to give drink to My chosen people. The people whom I formed for Myself will declare My praise,” Isaiah 43:1-7, 10-21.