Declarations and Decrees: Rely on God and He will show himself strong for you!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare LOOK UP and TRUST in the Lord Elohim God Almighty.
◦ Do not be intimidated or overwhelmed by the problem or enemy before you.
◦ PRAISE God for His MIGHT and His leading; THANK HIM for showing Himself STRONG on your behalf and all who are WHOLEHEARTED towards Him!
◦ We declare the Lord BEARS OUR BURDENS every day!
◦ We BLESS the God of our SALVATION!
◦ We decree and declare Elohim God DESTROYS His enemies, the crowns of those who continue in their guilt.
◦ We decree the World will SEE the PROCESSION of the Lord Elohim God, Maker of Heaven and Earth, in His HOLINESS!
◦ We declare the World will see the Lord God who is the strength of Israel!
◦ We declare the KINGDOMS of the Earth will SING to God, SING PRAISES to the Lord!
◦ He who sent His only begotten Son, to save mankind from the penalty of death.
◦ We praise YOU FATHER for drawing us near to Your loving side.
◦ We decree the hearts of mankind, who are without Christ/ Messiah, are EMPTY.
◦ They are turning to God for forgiveness and salvation through the blood of His Son.
◦ We decree and declare Elohim God Almighty RIDES ON THE MOST ANCIENT HEAVENS; He utters His voice, a mighty voice!
◦ We acknowledge that STRENGTH BELONGS TO ELOHIM GOD, with His majesty over Israel and His strength in the skies.
◦ We declare Elohim God, the First and the Last, the Creator of the Universe is AWE INSPIRING from His Holy places; He gives STRENGTH and POWER to the People.
◦ Blessed be Elohim God!
◦ We decree and declare take heart! Your sins have been covered by the Blood of the Lamb.
◦ HEAR THE VOICE of Elohim God’s Servants crying “Clear a road through the desert for the Lord. Level a highway in the wilderness for our God! Let every valley be filled in, every mountain and hill lowered, the bumpy places made level and the crags become a plain.”
◦ We declare the GLORY OF THE LORD is being REVEALED; all mankind together WILL SEE IT, for the mouth of the Lord has spoken.
◦ We declare the WORD OF OUR ELOHIM GOD will STAND FOREVER!
◦ Do not trust in the frailty of Human institutions or designs.
◦ The Lord has planned for YOU and your country, things beyond your imagination and comprehension.
◦ Keep your focus on Him and move forth TRUSTING IN HIM.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Were not the Ethiopians and the Lubim an immense army with very many chariots and horsemen? Yet because you relied on the Lord, He delivered them into your hand. For the eyes of the Lord move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His,” 2 Chronicles 16:8-9a.
“Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burden, the God who is our salvation. Selah. God is to us a God of deliverances; and to God the Lord belong escapes from death.
Surely God will shatter the head of His enemies, the hairy crown of him who goes on in his guilty deeds.
The Lord said, “I will bring them back from Bashan. I will bring them back from the depths of the sea; that your foot may shatter them in blood, the tongue of your dogs may have its portion from your enemies.”
They have seen Your procession, O God, the procession of my God, my King, into the sanctuary.
The singers went on, the musicians after them, in the midst of the maidens beating tambourines.
Bless God in the congregations, even the Lord, you who are of the fountain of Israel.
There is Benjamin, the youngest, ruling them, the princes of Judah in their throng, the princes of Zebulun, the princes of Naphtali.
Your God has commanded your strength; show Yourself strong, O God, who have acted on our behalf.
Because of Your temple at Jerusalem kings will bring gifts to You.
Rebuke the beasts in the reeds, the herd of bulls with the calves of the peoples, trampling under foot the pieces of silver; He has scattered the peoples who delight in war.
Envoys will come out of Egypt; Ethiopia will quickly stretch out her hands to God.
Sing to God, O kingdoms of the earth, sing praises to the Lord, Selah.
To Him who rides upon the highest heavens, which are from ancient times; behold, He speaks forth with His voice, a mighty voice.
Ascribe strength to God; His majesty is over Israel and His strength is in the skies.
O God, You are awesome from Your sanctuary. The God of Israel Himself gives strength and power to the people. Blessed be God!” Psalm 68:19-35.
“Comfort, O comfort My people,” says your God. “Speak kindly to Jerusalem; and call out to her, that her warfare has ended, that her iniquity has been removed, that she has received of the Lord’s hand double for all her sins.”
A voice is calling, “Clear the way for the Lord in the wilderness; make smooth in the desert a highway for our God. Let every valley be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; and let the rough ground become a plain, and the rugged terrain a broad valley; then the glory of the Lord will be revealed, and all flesh will see it together; for the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”
A voice says, “Call out.” Then he answered, “What shall I call out? All flesh is grass, and all its loveliness is like the flower of the field. The grass withers, the flower fades, when the breath of the Lord blows upon it; surely the people are grass. The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever.
Get yourself up on a high mountain, O Zion, bearer of good news, lift up your voice mightily, O Jerusalem, bearer of good news; lift it up, do not fear. Say to the cities of Judah, “Here is your God!”
Behold, the Lord God will come with might, with His arm ruling for Him. Behold, His reward is with Him and His recompense before Him. Like a shepherd He will tend His flock, in His arm He will gather the lambs and carry them in His bosom; He will gently lead the nursing ewes,” Isaiah 40:1-11.