Declarations & Decrees: Provision is coming for those with a heart to serve.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare the PURE and FAULTLESS are those who follow all commandments in the sight of Elohim God the Father is to CARE for ORPHANS and WIDOWS in their distress and to keep oneself from being contaminated by the World.
◦ We decree the RIGHTEOUS REJOICE and are GLAD in God’s presence; yes they EXULT and REJOICE!
◦ They Sing to God, they sing praises to His Name; they extol Him who RIDES ON THE CLOUDS by His Name, Lord/ Yah; and they are glad in His PRESENCE!
◦ We declare Elohim God in His Holy Dwelling is a FATHER to orphans and DEFENDER of widows.
◦ He gives HOMES to those who are alone and leads prisoners out into PROSPERITY.
◦ We decree and declare the Lord Elohim God Almighty goes before His People.
◦ He LEADS them on their way.
◦ The Earth quakes and the rain pours from the sky, at the PRESENCE OF ELOHIM GOD.
◦ Even Sinai shook at the Presence of Elohim God, the Elohim God of Israel!
◦ We declare the Lord Elohim God RAINS showers in plenty when His People are weary, He RESTORES THEM.
◦ His flock settles in their land, in His GOODNESS, He PROVIDES for the poor.
◦ We decree and declare that, as the Lord gives the COMMAND, the WOMEN with the GOOD NEWS are a MIGHTY ARMY!
◦ Elohim God is raising up His Women, Men and Children in this hour to move forth as a mighty army: pulling down strongholds and taking back the land He has PROMISED.
◦ We declare the children are coming to Jesus/ Yeshua, don’t stop them, for the Kingdom of Elohim God belongs to such as these.
◦ We decree all who come to the Lord must come with the simplicity of a child.
◦ We speak BLESSINGS on the children that they would grow in the knowledge and wisdom of the Lord.
◦ We declare and decree Elohim God sees the sacrifice of those who are serving Him and the People.
◦ He KNOWS what you have given up, He knows what you have left behind that you may live a selfless life TEACHING and NURTURING others in the Word of the Lord; your desire is that none would be lost, but all would come to the saving knowledge of the Truth.
◦ We decree Elohim God’s PROVISION for those who have given to and serve the orphans and the widows.
◦ Your storehouses are being replenished and the accounts are being filled.
◦ We thank the Lord Elohim God Almighty for His ENCOURAGEMENT, FAITHFULNESS and MERCY in this hour.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world,” James 1:27.
“But let the righteous be glad; let them exult before God; Yes, let them rejoice with gladness. Sing to God, sing praises to His name; lift up a song for Him who rides through the deserts, whose name is the Lord, and exult before Him.
A father of the fatherless and a judge for the widows, is God in His holy habitation.
God makes a home for the lonely; He leads out the prisoners into prosperity, only the rebellious dwell in a parched land.
O God, when You went forth before Your people, when You marched through the wilderness, Selah.
The earth quaked; the heavens also dropped rain at the presence of God; Sinai itself quaked at the presence of God, the God of Israel.
You shed abroad a plentiful rain, O God; You confirmed Your inheritance when it was parched.
Your creatures settled in it; You provided in Your goodness for the poor, O God.
The Lord gives the command; the women who proclaim the good tidings are a great host,” Psalm 68:3-11.
“And they were bringing children to Him so that He might touch them; but the disciples rebuked them. But when Jesus saw this, He was indignant and said to them, “Permit the children to come to Me; do not hinder them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it at all.”
And He took them in His arms and began blessing them, laying His hands on them…..
….. Jesus said, “Truly I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or farms, for My sake and for the gospel’s sake, but that he will receive a hundred times as much now in the present age, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and farms, along with persecutions; and in the age to come, eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last, first”……
….. But it is not this way among you, but whoever wishes to become great among you shall be your servant; and whoever wishes to be first among you shall be slave of all. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many,” Mark 10:13-16, 29-31, 43-45.