Declarations & Decrees: Repentance and Cleansing Across the Land.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare a HOLY FAST and REPENTANCE for the People of the Most High Elohim God.
◦ We repent for the sins committed within our Nation.
◦ We humble ourselves before Elohim God Almighty, seeking His MERCY upon our land.
◦ We declare our God is HOLY, FULL of MERCY and GRACE!
◦ He is SOVEREIGN over all.
◦ When the Land and its produce is in ruins, SEEK HIS TRUTH and HIS SALVATION above all else.
◦ Elohim God is not at fault, it is that men have left His NARROW WAY.
◦ Repent and turn from your wicked ways to follow Elohim God Almighty!
◦ We declare the WARRIORS of Elohim God, His Angel Army, His Servants, each keep to his own course, without getting in each other’s way.
◦ They say on their own paths; they burst through defenses unharmed, without even breaking rank.
◦ We decree and declare, as the Earth and the Sky SHAKES, the sun and moon turn black, and the starts stop shining, the ARMY OF ELOHIM GOD advances.
◦ The Lord Elohim God Almighty is shouting orders to His forces—His Army is immense, mighty and it does what He ways.
◦ We declare GREAT IS THE DAY OF THE LORD, fearsome, terrifying who can endure it?
◦ ONLY THOSE HIDDEN in the Son, COVERED by the Blood of the Lamb are protected.
◦ Those who are in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua are no longer seen apart from Him.
◦ We decree and declare the Lord says, yet even now, “turn to me with all your heart, with fasting, weeping and lamenting.
◦ “Tear your heart, not your garments and turn to the Lord God for He is MERCIFUL and COMPASSIONATE, slow to anger, rich in grace, and willing to change His mind about disaster.
◦ We decree the Servants of God are CONSECRATING themselves, in humility and submission to His PERFECT WILL.
◦ His People are separating themselves from that which defiles.
◦ They are walking the straight and narrow way according to His Word.
◦ We declare in Elohim God’s Presences is PEACE and FULLNESS OF JOY.
◦ Nothing can compare with dwelling in His presence and SEEKING TO SERVE HIM ONLY.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
◦ In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Consecrate a fast, proclaim a solemn assembly; gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land to the house of the Lord your God, and cry out to the Lord.
Alas for the day! For the day of the Lord is near, and it will come as destruction from the Almighty. Has not food been cut off before our eyes, gladness and joy from the house of our God?
The seeds shrivel under their clods; the storehouses are desolate, the barns are torn down, for the grain is dried up. How the beasts groan! The herds of cattle wander aimlessly because there is no pasture for them; even the flocks of sheep suffer.
To You, O Lord, I cry; for fire has devoured the pastures of the wilderness and the flame has burned up all the trees of the field.
Even the beasts of the field pant for You; for the water brooks are dried up and fire has devoured the pastures of the wilderness…..
….. They run like mighty men, they climb the wall like soldiers; and they each march in line, nor do they deviate from their paths. They do not crowd each other, they march everyone in his path; when they burst through the defenses, they do not break ranks.
They rush on the city, they run on the wall; they climb into the houses, they enter through the windows like a thief. Before them the earth quakes, the heavens tremble, the sun and the moon grow dark and the stars lose their brightness.
The Lord utters His voice before His army; surely His camp is very great, for strong is he who carries out His word. The day of the Lord is indeed great and very awesome, and who can endure it?
“Yet even now,” declares the Lord, “Return to Me with all your heart, and with fasting, weeping and mourning; and rend your heart and not your garments.” Now return to the Lord your God, for He is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger, abounding in lovingkindness and relenting of evil.
Who knows whether He will not turn and relent and leave a blessing behind Him, even a grain offering and a drink offering for the Lord your God?
Blow a trumpet in Zion, consecrate a fast, proclaim a solemn assembly, gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children and the nursing infants. Let the bridegroom come out of his room and the bride out of her bridal chamber.
Let the priests, the Lord’s ministers, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, “Spare Your people, O Lord, and do not make Your inheritance a reproach, a byword among the nations. Why should they among the peoples say, ‘Where is their God?’”
Then the Lord will be zealous for His land and will have pity on His people…..
….. “I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth, blood, fire and columns of smoke. The sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes. And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be delivered; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, as the Lord has said, even among the survivors whom the Lord calls,” Joel 1:14-20; 2:7-18, 30-32.