Declarations & Decrees: Angels are ready to assist those who release God’s Word.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare God’s LOVINGKINDNESS is GREAT toward those who FEAR Him.
◦ In His COMPASSION He has removed our transgressions from us!
◦ Our Father knows our frame; He is mindful that we are but dust.
◦ We declare the LOVINGKINDNESS of the Lord is from EVERLASTING to EVERLASTING on those who fear Him, and His righteousness to children’s children, to those who KEEP HIS COVENANT and remember HIS PRECEPTS to do them.
◦ We decree and declare the Lord’s THRONE is in the Heavens, and His SOVEREIGNTY RULES over all.
◦ His ANGELS PERFORM HIS WORD and OBEY the VOICE OF HIS WORD!
◦ We praise God for His hosts who serve Him, doing His will.
◦ We decree and declare STRENGTH and UNDERSTANDING to the PROPHETS, the SEERS, who receive His REVELATIONS for the days to come.
◦ Elohim God’s angels are sent to forth to impart understanding of visions and strength to stand.
◦ We declare our SUPPLICATIONS before the Lord our God are not on account of our own merits, but on account of our Father’s GREAT COMPASSION.
◦ We praise You Lord for hearing and forgiving Your People; You take action FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.
◦ We decree and declare God sends His angels to those with repentant hearts.
◦ Those with a life of PRAYER and sitting at the Father’s feet will be in POSITION to HEAR from God and receive from His servant angels.
◦ We declare the Lord Elohim God Almighty SENDS His angels forth to give you INSIGHT with UNDERSTANDING.
◦ You will receive STRENGTH and GUIDANCE as you are SEEKING His truth and will.
◦ We declare the Most High Elohim God sends His angels to ENCOURAGE and SUPPORT His Intercessors, His Prophets who FAST and PRAY with COMPASSION for His People and the Nations.
◦ His angels are wet in motion by the WORDS spoken in FAITH.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear Him. As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us. Just as a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear Him. For He Himself knows our frame; He is mindful that we are but dust…..
….. But the lovingkindness of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him, and His righteousness to children’s children, to those who keep His covenant and remember His precepts to do them. The Lord has established His throne in the heavens, and His sovereignty rules over all. Bless the Lord, you His angels, Mighty in strength, who perform His word, obeying the voice of His word! Bless the Lord, all you His hosts, You who serve Him, doing His will. Bless the Lord , all you works of His, In all places of His dominion; Bless the Lord, O my soul!” Psalm 103:11-14, 17-22.
“When I, Daniel, had seen the vision, I sought to understand it; and behold, standing before me was one who looked like a man. And I heard the voice of a man between the banks of Ulai, and he called out and said, “Gabriel, give this man an understanding of the vision.” So he came near to where I was standing, and when he came I was frightened and fell on my face; but he said to me, “Son of man, understand that the vision pertains to the time of the end.” Now while he was talking with me, I sank into a deep sleep with my face to the ground; but he touched me and made me stand upright. He said, “Behold, I am going to let you know what will occur at the final period of the indignation, for it pertains to the appointed time of the end…..
….. O my God, incline Your ear and hear! Open Your eyes and see our desolations and the city which is called by Your name; for we are not presenting our supplications before You on account of any merits of our own, but on account of Your great compassion. O Lord, hear! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, listen and take action! For Your own sake, O my God, do not delay, because Your city and Your people are called by Your name.” Now while I was speaking and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the Lord my God in behalf of the holy mountain of my God, while I was still speaking in prayer, then the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision previously, came to me in my extreme weariness about the time of the evening offering. He gave me instruction and talked with me and said, “O Daniel, I have now come forth to give you insight with understanding. At the beginning of your supplications the command was issued, and I have come to tell you, for you are highly esteemed; so give heed to the message and gain understanding of the vision…..
….. In those days, I, Daniel, had been mourning for three entire weeks. I did not eat any tasty food, nor did meat or wine enter my mouth, nor did I use any ointment at all until the entire three weeks were completed. On the twenty-fourth day of the first month, while I was by the bank of the great river, that is, the Tigris, I lifted my eyes and looked, and behold, there was a certain man dressed in linen, whose waist was girded with a belt of pure gold of Uphaz. His body also was like beryl, his face had the appearance of lightning, his eyes were like flaming torches, his arms and feet like the gleam of polished bronze, and the sound of his words like the sound of a tumult. Now I, Daniel, alone saw the vision, while the men who were with me did not see the vision; nevertheless, a great dread fell on them, and they ran away to hide themselves. So I was left alone and saw this great vision; yet no strength was left in me, for my natural color turned to a deathly pallor, and I retained no strength. But I heard the sound of his words; and as soon as I heard the sound of his words, I fell into a deep sleep on my face, with my face to the ground. Then behold, a hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees. He said to me, “O Daniel, man of high esteem, understand the words that I am about to tell you and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you.” And when he had spoken this word to me, I stood up trembling. Then he said to me, “Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was withstanding me for twenty-one days; then behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia. Now I have come to give you an understanding of what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision pertains to the days yet future,” Daniel 8:15-19; 9:18-23; 10:2-14.