Declarations and Decrees: Faith and miracles increase in an atmosphere of belief.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare BELIEF will result in MIRACLES: LIFE where there is death, PROVISION where there is lack.
◦ DO NOT LOOK AT THE NATURAL CIRCUMSTANCES; instead declare the MANIFEST POWER of the Most High God, the Creator of the Universe!
◦ We decree many will be DRAWN to you because of your WALK OF FAITH; your TRUST in the FINISHED WORK OF CHRIST/ MESSIAH.
◦ Your faith is contagious and will increase the faith of others.
◦ We declare TAKE COURAGE to remove, from your atmosphere, those who cause doubt.
◦ They are not walking according to the TRUTH of God but according to the flesh and the spirits of this world.
◦ We decree and declare NEWS of GOD’S MIRACLES are spreading throughout the Land.
◦ It is the name of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah and the Father God Almighty who will be GLORIFIED ON THE EARTH!
◦ No man will be raised up, but it is Elohim God alone.
◦ We declare you are to SPEAK THE WORD of Elohim God in all situations, having faith that it will be accomplished.
◦ As you walk in UNITY with, and RELIANCE upon, Jesus/ Yeshua, His Word will be accomplished in your midst.
◦ We decree and declare the WORKS of the Lord ARE ACCOMPLISHED as you are in union with Him: moving with ENCOURAGEMENT, LOVE, COMPASSION and SYMPATHY.
◦ Live your life with a COMMON PURPOSE and a COMMON LOVE, by being one in heart and mind.
◦ We decree your ATTITUDE toward one another is governed by your being in UNION WITH THE LORD: though He was in the form of God, He did not regard equality with God something to be possessed by force.
◦ On the contrary, HE EMPTIED HIMSELF, in that He took the form of a slave by becoming like human beings are.
◦ He humbled Himself by becoming obedient even to death!
◦ We decree and declare God is the ONE working among you both the willing and the working for WHAT PLEASES HIM.
◦ Do everything without arguing, so that you may be blameless and pure Children of Elohim God.
◦ Without defect in the midst of a twisted and perverted generation, among whom YOU SHINE LIKE STARS IN THE SKY, as you hold on to the Word of LIFE.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“While He was saying these things to them, a synagogue official came and bowed down before Him, and said, “My daughter has just died; but come and lay Your hand on her, and she will live.”
Jesus got up and began to follow him, and so did His disciples. And a woman who had been suffering from a hemorrhage for twelve years, came up behind Him and touched the fringe of His cloak; for she was saying to herself, “If I only touch His garment, I will get well.”
But Jesus turning and seeing her said, “Daughter, take courage; your faith has made you well.” At once the woman was made well.
When Jesus came into the official’s house, and saw the flute-players and the crowd in noisy disorder, He said, “Leave; for the girl has not died, but is asleep.” And they began laughing at Him.
But when the crowd had been sent out, He entered and took her by the hand, and the girl got up.
This news spread throughout all that land,” Matthew 9:18-26.
“Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. And after He had fasted forty days and forty nights, He then became hungry. And the tempter came and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread.”
But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God,’” Matthew 4:1-4.
“Therefore if there is any encouragement in Christ, if there is any consolation of love, if there is any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and compassion, make my joy complete by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose.
Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.
Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men.
Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.
For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.
Do all things without grumbling or disputing; so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to glory because I did not run in vain nor toil in vain,” Philippians 2:1-16.