Declarations and Decrees: Walk in humility before your God and He will raise you up.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare God opposes the arrogant, but TO THE HUMBLE HE GIVES GRACE!
◦ As you HUMBLE YOURSELVES before the Lord, HE WILL LIFT YOU UP!
◦ We declare the Lord God Almighty LOOKS WITH FAVOR on the ones with a poor and humble spirit, who TREMBLE AT HIS WORD!
◦ For you know the Word of God is ALIVE!
◦ It is at work and sharper than any double-edged sword – it cuts through to where soul meets spirit and joints meet marrow, and it is quick to judge the inner reflections and attitudes of the heart.
◦ We decree and declare Hear the Word of the Lord, YOU WHO TREMBLE AT HIS WORD: your brothers who hate you and reject you because of the Name of the Lord will be put to shame.
◦ That uproar in the city and that sound from the temple is the sound of the Lord REPAYING HIS FOES what they deserve.
◦ We REJOICE and are GLAD with Jerusalem for the Lord will spread HIS PEACE over her like a RIVER, and the WEALTH OF NATIONS like a flooding stream!
◦ The World will know that the hand of the Lord is with His Servants and with His Chosen People Israel.
◦ We declare none is to let themselves be called “leader,” because there is but one Leader, and He is Christ/ Messiah! THE GREATEST AMONG YOU must be your Servant.
◦ Any who PROMOTES himself will be HUMBLED, and whoever HUMBLES himself will be PROMOTED.
◦ We decree YOU are to lead a life WORTHY of the CALLING to which you have been called.
◦ Always HUMBLE, GENTLE and PATIENT, bearing with one another in love, and making every effort to PRESERVE THE UNITY the Spirit gives through the binding power of Peace.
◦ We declare there is ONE BODY and ONE SPIRIT, just as when you were called you were called to ONE HOPE.
◦ And there is ONE LORD, ONE TRUST and ONE IMMERSION, and ONE GOD, the Father of all, WHO RULES OVER ALL, works through all and IS IN ALL!
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of Elohim God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to Elohim God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“But He gives a greater grace. Therefore it says, “God is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”
Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Be miserable and mourn and weep; let your laughter be turned into mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you,” James 4:6-10.
“Thus says the Lord, “Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest? For My hand made all these things, thus all these things came into being,” declares the Lord. “But to this one I will look, to him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word,”…..
….. Hear the word of the Lord, you who tremble at His word: “Your brothers who hate you, who exclude you for My name’s sake, have said, ‘Let the Lord be glorified, that we may see your joy.’ But they will be put to shame. A voice of uproar from the city, a voice from the temple, the voice of the Lord who is rendering recompense to His enemies,”…..
….. “Be joyful with Jerusalem and rejoice for her, all you who love her; be exceedingly glad with her, all you who mourn over her, that you may nurse and be satisfied with her comforting breasts, that you may suck and be delighted with her bountiful bosom.”
For thus says the Lord, “Behold, I extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the nations like an overflowing stream; and you will be nursed, you will be carried on the hip and fondled on the knees. As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you; and you will be comforted in Jerusalem.”
Then you will see this, and your heart will be glad, and your bones will flourish like the new grass; and the hand of the Lord will be made known to His servants, but He will be indignant toward His enemies,” Isaiah 66:1-2, 5-6, 10-14.
“But do not be called Rabbi; for One is your Teacher, and you are all brothers. Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. Do not be called leaders; for One is your Leader, that is, Christ. But the greatest among you shall be your servant. Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted,” Matthew 23:8-12.
“Therefore I, the prisoner of the Lord, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in love, being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all,” Ephesians 4:1-6.