Declarations and Decrees: The principalities and powers in the heavenlies are exposed and defeated.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare that you are able to STAND AGAINST the deceptive attacks of the Adversary, because you have grown POWERFUL in union with the Lord, in union with HIS MIGHTY STRENGTH!
◦ We decree YOU ARE STANDING STRONG against the rulers, authorities and world forces governing this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realm, for YOU have taken up EVERY PIECE OF WAR EQUIPMENT God PROVIDES, so that you are RESISTING, and when the battle is won, YOU WILL STILL BE STANDING.
◦ We declare the BELT OF TRUTH is buckled around your waist, RIGHTEOUSNESS is your BREASTPLATE, your feet are shod with the READINESS from the GOOD NEWS of PEACE.
◦ With your SHIELD OF TRUST you EXTINGUISH all the flaming arrows of the Evil One.
◦ We declare You take the HELMET OF DELIVERANCE, and the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT, the Word of God in your hand, as you PRAY IN THE SPIRIT at all times, with all kinds of prayers and requests, VIGILANTLY and PERSISTENTLY for all God’s people.
◦ We decree and declare the STRONGHOLDS of the Prince of Persia, the spirits of DECEPTION, the spiritual CHAINS that have bound generations in ISLAM are BROKEN and CRUSHED under our feet in Jesus’/ Yeshua’s name.
◦ There is no name greater than the Name of Jesus/ Yeshua.
◦ At the name of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth.
◦ We decree STRENGTH and FOCUS for the Watchmen on the walls of Cities, Regions and Countries.
◦ We declare the Glory of the Lord covers His Servants to protect from the arrows of the Evil One.
◦ There is no harm that will come to His Intercessors and Watchmen over the nations.
◦ We decree and declare ANGELIC VISITATIONS are increasing as the Lord directs and ENCOURAGES His People.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord Elohim God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord Elohim God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints, and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak,” Ephesians 6:10-20.
“In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a message was revealed to Daniel, who was named Belteshazzar; and the message was true and one of great conflict, but he understood the message and had an understanding of the vision.
In those days, I, Daniel, had been mourning for three entire weeks. I did not eat any tasty food, nor did meat or wine enter my mouth, nor did I use any ointment at all until the entire three weeks were completed.
On the twenty-fourth day of the first month, while I was by the bank of the great river, that is, the Tigris, I lifted my eyes and looked, and behold, there was a certain man dressed in linen, whose waist was girded with a belt of pure gold of Uphaz. His body also was like beryl, his face had the appearance of lightning, his eyes were like flaming torches, his arms and feet like the gleam of polished bronze, and the sound of his words like the sound of a tumult.
Now I, Daniel, alone saw the vision, while the men who were with me did not see the vision; nevertheless, a great dread fell on them, and they ran away to hide themselves.
So I was left alone and saw this great vision; yet no strength was left in me, for my natural color turned to a deathly pallor, and I retained no strength. But I heard the sound of his words; and as soon as I heard the sound of his words, I fell into a deep sleep on my face, with my face to the ground.
Then behold, a hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees. He said to me, “O Daniel, man of high esteem, understand the words that I am about to tell you and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you.” And when he had spoken this word to me, I stood up trembling.
Then he said to me, “Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words.
But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was withstanding me for twenty-one days; then behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia. Now I have come to give you an understanding of what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision pertains to the days yet future.”
When he had spoken to me according to these words, I turned my face toward the ground and became speechless. And behold, one who resembled a human being was touching my lips; then I opened my mouth and spoke and said to him who was standing before me, “O my lord, as a result of the vision anguish has come upon me, and I have retained no strength. For how can such a servant of my lord talk with such as my lord? As for me, there remains just now no strength in me, nor has any breath been left in me.”
Then this one with human appearance touched me again and strengthened me.
He said, “O man of high esteem, do not be afraid. Peace be with you; take courage and be courageous!” Now as soon as he spoke to me, I received strength and said, “May my lord speak, for you have strengthened me.”
Then he said, “Do you understand why I came to you? But I shall now return to fight against the prince of Persia; so I am going forth, and behold, the prince of Greece is about to come. However, I will tell you what is inscribed in the writing of truth. Yet there is no one who stands firmly with me against these forces except Michael your prince,” Daniel 10:1-21.