Declarations and Decrees: Our strength and victory is through Christ/ Messiah our LORD.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We declare and decree Holy Spirit HELPS us in our weaknesses; for we don’t know how to pray the way we should.
◦ But the Spirit Himself PLEADS on our behalf with GROANINGS too deep for words; and the ONE who searches hearts KNOWS EXACTLY what the Spirit is thinking, because His pleadings for Elohim God’s people accord with Elohim God’s will.
◦ We declare GOD CAUSES EVERYTHING to work together for the GOOD of those who LOVE God and are called in accordance with His PURPOSE; because those whom He KNEW in advance, He also DETERMINED in advance would be CONFORMED to the pattern of His Son.
◦ We declare and decree because ELOHIM GOD IS FOR US, no one can stand against us!
◦ And we decree that ELOHIM God who gave us His Son, will give us everything else too.
◦ So none are able to bring a charge against ELOHIM God’s Chosen People, for God is the One who causes them to be considered RIGHTEOUS!
◦ We declare and decree NOTHING is able to separate us from the LOVE of the Lord: not trouble, hardship, persecution, hunger, poverty, danger or war.
◦ Nothing and no one is able to separate us from His Love!
◦ We decree IN ALL THINGS we are SUPER CONQUERORS, through the One who LOVES us!
◦ I am CONVINCED that neither death nor life, neither angels nor other heavenly rulers, neither what exists nor what is coming, neither powers above nor powers below, nor any other created thing is able to separate us from the LOVE OF ELOHIM GOD that comes to us through Christ Jesus/Messiah YAHSHUA, our Lord!
◦ We decree the Children of the Most High God will RECOGNIZE the PRIVILEGE of announcing to the WORLD the Good News of the Christ’s/ Messiah’s UNFATHOMABLE RICHES, and to let EVERYONE SEE how this SECRET PLAN is working out.
◦ We declare this PLAN, kept HIDDEN for ages by Elohim God, is for the RULERS and AUTHORITIES in Heaven to LEARN.
◦ We decree and declare IN UNION with Christ/ Messiah, through His FAITHFULNESS, we have BOLDNESS and CONFIDENCE when we approach God.
◦ Therefore, do not be discouraged by your troubles for it is all for God’s glory and for those who are being brought into the Kingdom.
◦ We declare from the TREASURES OF HIS GLORY He will EMPOWER you with INNER STRENGTH by His Spirit, so that Christ/ Messiah may LIVE in your hearts through your TRUSTING.
◦ And that you will be ROOTED and FOUNDED in love, so that you, with all God’s People, will have STRENGTH to grasp the breadth, length, height and depth of Christ’s/ Messiah’s love!
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?
He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?
Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies; who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us.
Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Just as it is written, “For Your sake we are being put to death all day long; we were considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”
But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord,” Romans 8:26-39.
“To me, the very least of all saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ, and to bring to light what is the administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God who created all things; so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places.
This was in accordance with the eternal purpose which He carried out in Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him. Therefore I ask you not to lose heart at my tribulations on your behalf, for they are your glory.
For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.
Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen,” Ephesians 3:8-20.