Declarations and Decrees: All gifts of God are sharpened as you walk in His way.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare DISCERNMENT, distinguishing of spirits, is INCREASING for you as you are obedient and walk in the way He has set before you.
◦ The more you SERVE the Lord, the more the enemy will attempt to trip you up, or get you off track.
◦ Test the spirits to see whether they are from God.
◦ We declare you will know the Spirit of God: every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus the Christ/ Yeshua the Messiah came as a human being is from God.
◦ And every spirit that does not acknowledge Christ/ Messiah is not from God — in fact this is the spirit of the Anti-Christ/ Anti-Messiah.
◦ We decree and declare YOU are from God and have OVERCOME the false prophets, because HE WHO IS IN YOU is GREATER than he who is in the world!
◦ We declare whoever KNOWS GOD listens to His Word and those who speak it; whoever is not from God will not listen to it.
◦ This is how we distinguish the SPIRIT OF TRUTH from the spirit of error.
◦ We decree and declare those who WALK IN DISCERNMENT will quickly see the underlying motives when people’s actions are contrary to God’s word.
◦ They need to REPENT of the wickedness and pray to the Lord that they would be forgiven for holding such a thought in their hearts.
◦ We declare the BELIEVERS of the Most High God are GROWING in the use of their gifts; there are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit gives them all.
◦ There are different ways of serving, but it is the same Lord being served.
◦ And there are different modes of working, but it is the same God working them all in everyone!
◦ We decree God’s Children are POSITIONING THEMSELVES to be available to be used of Holy Spirit, for it is One Spirit who is at work in all the gifts, distributing to each person as HE chooses.
◦ For just as the Body is one but has many parts; and all the parts of the Body, though many, constitute one Body; so it is with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.
You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.
They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them.
We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love. By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him.
In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has seen God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us.
By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world. Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God,” 1 John 4:1-21.
“Now when Simon saw that the Spirit was bestowed through the laying on of the apostles’ hands, he offered them money, saying, “Give this authority to me as well, so that everyone on whom I lay my hands may receive the Holy Spirit.”
But Peter said to him, “May your silver perish with you, because you thought you could obtain the gift of God with money!
You have no part or portion in this matter, for your heart is not right before God. Therefore repent of this wickedness of yours, and pray the Lord that, if possible, the intention of your heart may be forgiven you.
For I see that you are in the gall of bitterness and in the bondage of iniquity,” Acts 8:18-23.
“Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are varieties of ministries, and the same Lord.
There are varieties of effects, but the same God who works all things in all persons. But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good.
For to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, and to another the word of knowledge according to the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, and to another the effecting of miracles, and to another prophecy, and to another the distinguishing of spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, and to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually just as He wills.
For even as the body is one and yet has many members, and all the members of the body, though they are many, are one body, so also is Christ. For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit,” 1 Corinthians 12:4-13.