Declarations and Decrees: Nations and positions of influence are being transferred to God’s people; Repent and turn to God so that your sins may be erased.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree declare YOU, who TRUST in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua, and who LOVE God’s people, are CONFIDENT IN HOPE that you will receive what is STORED UP FOR YOU IN HEAVEN.
◦ We continue praying for you, asking God to fill you with the KNOWLEDGE OF HIS WILL in all the WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING which the Spirit gives.
◦ We decree you will be CONTINUALLY STRENGTHENED with all the power that comes from God’s glorious might; so that YOU WILL BE ABLE to persevere and be patient in any situation, joyfully GIVING THANKS to the Father for having made you FIT TO SHARE in the INHERITANCE of His People in LIGHT.
◦ We declare God has RESCUED us from the domain of darkness and TRANSFERRED us into the KINGDOM OF HIS DEAR SON, CHRIST JESUS/ MESSIAH YESHUA.
◦ It is through His Son that we have REDEMPTION – that is, our sins have been FORGIVEN!
◦ We declare Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah is the VISIBLE image of the invisible God.
◦ HE IS SUPREME over all creation!
◦ We decree and declare the Lord God Almighty the only God in heaven!
◦ He rules ALL the kingdoms of the nations.
◦ In HIS HAND are POWER and STRENGTH, so that no one can withstand Him.
◦ He is displacing those who will not acknowledge and honor Him; He is giving the Nations and Positions of INFLUENCE to His People!
◦ We decree and declare Lord God Almighty is seeking those who are not in the fold.
◦ His arms are OPEN WIDE to draw the lost unto Himself.
◦ The Father and all of heaven rejoices over each sinner who turns to God from his sins.
◦ We declare the Spirit is calling by name those who have drifted and who have not come into the flock.
◦ We speak OPEN EARS and HEARTS, and OBEDIENCE into the lives of the lost.
◦ We declare that those who REPENT AND TURN TO GOD will have their sins ERASED; so that times of REFRESHING may come from the Lord’s presence; and He may send the Christ/ Messiah appointed in advance for you!
◦ We decree and declare Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua has to remain in Heaven until the TIME COMES for RESTORING EVERYTHING, as God said long ago, when He spoke through the Holy Prophets.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and the love which you have for all the saints; because of the hope laid up for you in heaven, of which you previously heard in the word of truth, the gospel which has come to you, just as in all the world also it is constantly bearing fruit and increasing, even as it has been doing in you also since the day you heard of it and understood the grace of God in truth; just as you learned it from Epaphras, our beloved fellow bond-servant, who is a faithful servant of Christ on our behalf, and he also informed us of your love in the Spirit.
For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.
For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities — all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together,” Colossians 1:4-17.
“Then Jehoshaphat stood in the assembly of Judah and Jerusalem, in the house of the Lord before the new court, and he said, “O Lord, the God of our fathers, are You not God in the heavens? And are You not ruler over all the kingdoms of the nations? Power and might are in Your hand so that no one can stand against You.
Did You not, O our God, drive out the inhabitants of this land before Your people Israel and give it to the descendants of Abraham Your friend forever?” 2 Chronicles 20:5-7.
“Now all the tax collectors and the sinners were coming near Him to listen to Him. Both the Pharisees and the scribes began to grumble, saying, “This man receives sinners and eats with them.”
So He told them this parable, saying, “What man among you, if he has a hundred sheep and has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open pasture and go after the one which is lost until he finds it?
When he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’
I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.
“Or what woman, if she has ten silver coins and loses one coin, does not light a lamp and sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it? When she has found it, she calls together her friends and neighbors, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the coin which I had lost!’
In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents,” Luke 15:1-10.
“But you disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked for a murderer to be granted to you, but put to death the Prince of life, the one whom God raised from the dead, a fact to which we are witnesses.
And on the basis of faith in His name, it is the name of Jesus which has strengthened this man whom you see and know; and the faith which comes through Him has given him this perfect health in the presence of you all.
“And now, brethren, I know that you acted in ignorance, just as your rulers did also. But the things which God announced beforehand by the mouth of all the prophets, that His Christ would suffer, He has thus fulfilled. Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord; and that He may send Jesus, the Christ appointed for you, whom heaven must receive until the period of restoration of all things about which God spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets from ancient time.
Moses said, ‘The Lord God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brethren; to Him you shall give heed to everything He says to you. And it will be that every soul that does not heed that prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.’
And likewise, all the prophets who have spoken, from Samuel and his successors onward, also announced these days.
It is you who are the sons of the prophets and of the covenant which God made with your fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’
For you first, God raised up His Servant and sent Him to bless you by turning every one of you from your wicked ways,” Acts 3:14-26.