Declarations and Decrees: God’s children are drawing close to Him with dedication; God is faithful – He will fulfill what He has promised.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare the YOU are aware that your LIFE IS TO DWELL in God’s PRESENCE FOREVER.
◦ Your hunger is growing deep within you: this hunger cannot be quenched!
◦ We declare NOTHING will hinder you from FOLLOWING the move of God Almighty!
◦ You will know where you need to go and who is delivering the TRUTH OF JESUS CHRIST/ YESHUA MESSIAH.
◦ We decree YOU will KNOW where you are to go, so that you can deliver the TRUTH to those who need to HEAR.
◦ Holy Spirit is leading His Children on the way they should go.
◦ TRUST in HIM.
◦ We declare DISCERNMENT is increasing within God’s people in these days.
◦ They will be on the alert for those who would lead them astray.
◦ The distinction between right and wrong will be apparent.
◦ We declare His FIRES OF GLORY are breaking out throughout the Land!
◦ We decree the People, those who don’t know Jesus/ Yeshua and those who know Him alike, will run to gatherings where HIS MANIFEST PRESENCE IS EVIDENT!
◦ We decree and declare the God’s POWER will be seen on the streets and alleys, the malls and businesses across the Land.
◦ In FAITH and LOVE the Believers will move as God’s Hands: touching the sick and lost, and raising the dead.
◦ We declare the promises of God will come to pass.
◦ When He says something, HE WILL DO IT!
◦ When He makes a PROMISE He will fulfill it.
◦ We declare God is not slack, He is not slow as some people think of slowness.
◦ On the contrary, He is PATIENT, for it is not His purpose that anyone should perish, but that everyone should turn from his sins.
◦ We declare the DAY of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
◦ Be warned and turn and repent that you may be counted RIGHTEOUS, WASHED IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“And it came about when the Lord was about to take up Elijah by a whirlwind to heaven, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal. Elijah said to Elisha, “Stay here please, for the Lord has sent me as far as Bethel.” But Elisha said, “As the Lord lives and as you yourself live, I will not leave you.” So they went down to Bethel…..
….. Elijah said to him, “Elisha, please stay here, for the Lord has sent me to Jericho.” But he said, “As the Lord lives, and as you yourself live, I will not leave you.” So they came to Jericho……
….. Then Elijah said to him, “Please stay here, for the Lord has sent me to the Jordan.” And he said, “As the Lord lives, and as you yourself live, I will not leave you.” So the two of them went on.
Now fifty men of the sons of the prophets went and stood opposite them at a distance, while the two of them stood by the Jordan.
Elijah took his mantle and folded it together and struck the waters, and they were divided here and there, so that the two of them crossed over on dry ground.
When they had crossed over, Elijah said to Elisha, “Ask what I shall do for you before I am taken from you.” And Elisha said, “Please, let a double portion of your spirit be upon me.”
He said, “You have asked a hard thing. Nevertheless, if you see me when I am taken from you, it shall be so for you; but if not, it shall not be so.”
As they were going along and talking, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire which separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind to heaven.
Elisha saw it and cried out, “My father, my father, the chariots of Israel and its horsemen!” And he saw Elijah no more. Then he took hold of his own clothes and tore them in two pieces.
He also took up the mantle of Elijah that fell from him and returned and stood by the bank of the Jordan. He took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him and struck the waters and said, “Where is the Lord, the God of Elijah?” And when he also had struck the waters, they were divided here and there; and Elisha crossed over,” 2 Kings 2:1-2, 4, 6-14.
“But Ruth said, “Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from following you; for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God,” Ruth 1:16.
“God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent; has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? Behold, I have received a command to bless; when He has blessed, then I cannot revoke it,” Numbers 23:19-20.
“Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.”
For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water.
But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.
But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.
But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up,” 2 Peter 3:3-10