Declarations and Decrees: God’s power is released as you are obedient to His Word; Draw near to the Father, listen and walk in His Way.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare Children of God are to LOVE Him and ALWAYS OBEY His commission, regulations, rulings and commandments.
◦ You who have experienced the Lord and His GREATNESS, His strong hand and His outstreatched arm, his signs and His actions in delivering you.
◦ We decree You will LISTEN CAREFULLY to His Words which He gives you and DETERMINE to serve Him with all your heart and all your being.
◦ As you do, the Lord will give you territory, blessed by His hand.
◦ You, your families and your belongings will prosper in the land.
◦ We declare CAUTION!
◦ DO NOT be seduced, so that you turn aside, serving other gods and worshipping them.
◦ Those who turn aside to other gods will bring the anger of the Lord upon themselves.
◦ He will shut up the sky so that there will be no rain.
◦ The ground will not yield its produce, and they will quickly pass away from the good land that was provided by the hand of the Lord.
◦ We declare and decree YOU ARE TO STORE GOD’S WORDS IN YOUR HEART and in all your being!
◦ Teach God’s words to your children, talking about them when you sit at home, when you are traveling on the road, when you lie down and when you get up, so that you and your children will live long in the land the Lord has given you.
◦ We declare the Lord God Almighty will go before you and expel nations and people before you; you will dispossess nations and individuals bigger and more skilled than you are.
◦ The Lord God is SHOWING HIMSELF MIGHTY in your midst.
◦ His Power is released as you are OBEDIENT to His Word.
◦ We decree that YOU, a Servant of the Most High God CANNOT do any work or activity on your own.
◦ Just as Christ/Messiah said of Himself, YOU ARE ABLE ONLY to do what you see the Father doing.
◦ For the Father loves Jesus/ Yeshua and shows Him everything He does; and He will show Him even greater things so you will be amazed.
◦ We decree and declare YOU can’t do a thing on your own.
◦ AS YOU HEAR, you will do, because you don’t seek your own desire, but the desire of the Father in Heaven. These selfless actions will give God the GLORY and draw mankind to Him.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“You shall therefore love the Lord your God, and always keep His charge, His statutes, His ordinances, and His commandments. Know this day that I am not speaking with your sons who have not known and who have not seen the discipline of the Lord your God—His greatness, His mighty hand and His outstretched arm, and His signs and His works which He did in the midst of Egypt to Pharaoh the king of Egypt and to all his land,…..
….. It shall come about, if you listen obediently to my commandments which I am commanding you today, to love the Lord your God and to serve Him with all your heart and all your soul, that He will give the rain for your land in its season, the early and late rain, that you may gather in your grain and your new wine and your oil.
He will give grass in your fields for your cattle, and you will eat and be satisfied. Beware that your hearts are not deceived, and that you do not turn away and serve other gods and worship them. Or the anger of the Lord will be kindled against you, and He will shut up the heavens so that there will be no rain and the ground will not yield its fruit; and you will perish quickly from the good land which the Lord is giving you.
“You shall therefore impress these words of mine on your heart and on your soul; and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall teach them to your sons, talking of them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates, so that your days and the days of your sons may be multiplied on the land which the Lord swore to your fathers to give them, as long as the heavens remain above the earth.
For if you are careful to keep all this commandment which I am commanding you to do, to love the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways and hold fast to Him, then the Lord will drive out all these nations from before you, and you will dispossess nations greater and mightier than you.
Every place on which the sole of your foot treads shall be yours; your border will be from the wilderness to Lebanon, and from the river, the river Euphrates, as far as the western sea.
No man will be able to stand before you; the Lord your God will lay the dread of you and the fear of you on all the land on which you set foot, as He has spoken to you,” Deuteronomy 11:1-3,13-25.
“But He answered them, “My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working.”
For this reason therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.
Therefore Jesus answered and was saying to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner.
For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself is doing; and the Father will show Him greater works than these, so that you will marvel. For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son also gives life to whom He wishes.
For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son, so that all will honor the Son even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.
“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.
Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. For just as the Father has life in Himself, even so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself; and He gave Him authority to execute judgment, because He is the Son of Man.
Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment. I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
If I alone testify about Myself, My testimony is not true. There is another who testifies of Me, and I know that the testimony which He gives about Me is true. You have sent to John, and he has testified to the truth.
But the testimony which I receive is not from man, but I say these things so that you may be saved. He was the lamp that was burning and was shining and you were willing to rejoice for a while in his light.
But the testimony which I have is greater than the testimony of John; for the works which the Father has given Me to accomplish — the very works that I do — testify about Me, that the Father has sent Me,” John 5:17-36.