Declarations and Decrees: God unlocks mysteries for those who dwell in His presence; God embraces the hurting and wounded.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace
(Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare God Almighty is POURING OUT His anointing upon those He can TRUST and who will not take the glory.
◦ For HE is the giver of KNOWLEDGE and SKILL in every aspect of learning and wisdom!
◦ We declare God SETS His Children APART from the others of the World.
◦ None will compare with the Chosen of God.
◦ You are being taken into positions you have never considered before; the Lord may use you to touch lives that seemed unreachable.
◦ We decree WISDOM and DISCERNMENT is upon the Children of the Most High God!
◦ They will have the words and the timing to unlock MYSTERIES at the appropriate time.
◦ The timing and answers will GLORIFY the Lord God Almighty!
◦ We decree and declare God is REVEALING His MYSTERIES to His Servants during the night hours.
◦ In humility, they will excel to provide interpretations and solve things concealed.
◦ We declare the Lord ACCEPTS YOUR PRAYER – it is the acceptable time.
◦ In His great GRACE, He answers you with the TRUTH of His Salvation.
◦ We decree He will RESCUE you from the miry clay.
◦ He won’t let you sink.
◦ He will RESCUE you from those who hate you and from the deep water.
◦ The floodwaters will not overwhelm you, the deep will not swallow you up, and the pit will not close over you.
◦ We decree and declare God Almighty hears your cry and TURNS TO YOU for His GRACE is good.
◦ He will not hide His face from you; He will answer you quickly.
◦ We declare the Lord God Almighty comes NEAR to you to REDEEM; He ransoms you from your enemies!
◦ We decree God RAISES UP the afflicted and hurting by His SAVING POWER.
◦ We praise God’s Name with a song and extol Him with THANKSGIVING!
◦ Our sacrifice of thanksgiving pleases the Lord more than any other sacrifice.
◦ We decree and declare the afflicted will SEE IT and REJOICE; you SEEKING AFTER GOD, let your heart revive!
◦ For the Lord PAYS ATTENTION to the needy and doesn’t scorn the captives.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“As for these four youths, God gave them knowledge and intelligence in every branch of literature and wisdom; Daniel even understood all kinds of visions and dreams. Then at the end of the days which the king had specified for presenting them, the commander of the officials presented them before Nebuchadnezzar.
The king talked with them, and out of them all not one was found like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah; so they entered the king’s personal service. As for every matter of wisdom and understanding about which the king consulted them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and conjurers who were in all his realm. And Daniel continued until the first year of Cyrus the king,”…..
….. “Now in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar, Nebuchadnezzar had dreams; and his spirit was troubled and his sleep left him. Then the king gave orders to call in the magicians, the conjurers, the sorcerers and the Chaldeans to tell the king his dreams. So they came in and stood before the king.
The king said to them, “I had a dream and my spirit is anxious to understand the dream.”…..
….. “Then Daniel replied with discretion and discernment to Arioch, the captain of the king’s bodyguard, who had gone forth to slay the wise men of Babylon; he said to Arioch, the king’s commander, “For what reason is the decree from the king so urgent?” Then Arioch informed Daniel about the matter. So Daniel went in and requested of the king that he would give him time, in order that he might declare the interpretation to the king.
Then Daniel went to his house and informed his friends, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah, about the matter, so that they might request compassion from the God of heaven concerning this mystery, so that Daniel and his friends would not be destroyed with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.
Then the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven; Daniel said, “Let the name of God be blessed forever and ever, for wisdom and power belong to Him. It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men and knowledge to men of understanding. It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. To You, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, for You have given me wisdom and power; even now You have made known to me what we requested of You, for You have made known to us the king’s matter.”
Therefore, Daniel went in to Arioch, whom the king had appointed to destroy the wise men of Babylon; he went and spoke to him as follows: “Do not destroy the wise men of Babylon! Take me into the king’s presence, and I will declare the interpretation to the king.”
Then Arioch hurriedly brought Daniel into the king’s presence and spoke to him as follows: “I have found a man among the exiles from Judah who can make the interpretation known to the king!”
The king said to Daniel, whose name was Belteshazzar, “Are you able to make known to me the dream which I have seen and its interpretation?”
Daniel answered before the king and said, “As for the mystery about which the king has inquired, neither wise men, conjurers, magicians nor diviners are able to declare it to the king. However, there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries, and He has made known to King Nebuchadnezzar what will take place in the latter days. This was your dream and the visions in your mind while on your bed,”” Daniel 1:17-21; 2:1-3, 14-28.
“But as for me, my prayer is to You, O Lord, at an acceptable time; O God, in the greatness of Your lovingkindness, answer me with Your saving truth. Deliver me from the mire and do not let me sink; may I be delivered from my foes and from the deep waters.
May the flood of water not overflow me nor the deep swallow me up, nor the pit shut its mouth on me.
Answer me, O Lord, for Your lovingkindness is good; according to the greatness of Your compassion, turn to me, and do not hide Your face from Your servant, for I am in distress; answer me quickly. Oh draw near to my soul and redeem it; ransom me because of my enemies!”…..
….. “But I am afflicted and in pain; may Your salvation, O God, set me securely on high. I will praise the name of God with song and magnify Him with thanksgiving. And it will please the Lord better than an ox or a young bull with horns and hoofs. The humble have seen it and are glad; you who seek God, let your heart revive. For the Lord hears the needy and does not despise His who are prisoners,” Psalm 69:13-18, 29-33