Declarations and Decrees: God blesses those who persevere and judges those who abuse; God will guide and protect His servants through the coming deceptions.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree the RICH will have dreams and visions revealing to them the LOVE of the FATHER.
◦ We speak OPEN HEART, and open mind to accept what the SPIRIT is REVEALING.
◦ Though it is difficult for the wealthy to humble themselves, we speak HUMILITY into their lives.
◦ Humility to recognize their need.
◦ We decree and declare the RICH who have ABUSED their workers and killed innocent lives will be brought to JUSTICE!
◦ The wages that have been fraudulently withheld from the workers are callout out against them, and the outcries of the aborted reached the ears of the Lord!
◦ We decree PATIENCE, COURAGE and FOCUS to the Believers who are waiting for the Lord’s return.
◦ You will each be patient until His appearance, being FAITHFUL to live out and share His Good News to all you see.
◦ We declare, as the prophets of old PERSEVERED through suffering and mistreatment, YOU will stand STRONG speaking in the Name of the Lord!
◦ Do not grumble against your brothers and sisters, so that you won’t come under condemnation.
◦ We decree and declare those who PERSEVERE are blessed, as the Lord’s purpose is to show His COMPASSION and MERCY.
◦ We decree those who seek your life by laying snares for you are EXPOSED!
◦ Those who seek to harm, speaking of disaster and thinking up deceptions all day long, will have their deceptions RETURNED on themselves.
◦ The Lord has ASSIGNED His Angels to protect His Servants.
◦ We declare you will not be easily shaken in your thinking or anxious because of a spirit or a spoken message claiming that the Day of the Lord has already come.
◦ Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way.
◦ We declare DISCERNMENT and WISDOM are increasing as you will need to navigate the regions set before you.
◦ Beware of anyone who is opposed to everything that is called a god and he will put himself above them all, proclaiming that he himself is God.
◦ He will separate from the entire Word of God, avoiding God’s TRUTH.
◦ We know the time is short!
◦ We decree that the Word of God is going out over the airwaves into REGIONS never reached before.
◦ We declare that the LOST would hear the word of God, His TRUTH and accept SALVATION through the sacrifice of the LAMB OF GOD, Christ Jesu/ Messiah Yeshua.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Come now, you rich, weep and howl for your miseries which are coming upon you. Your riches have rotted and your garments have become moth-eaten. Your gold and your silver have rusted; and their rust will be a witness against you and will consume your flesh like fire. It is in the last days that you have stored up your treasure!
Behold, the pay of the laborers who mowed your fields, and which has been withheld by you, cries out against you; and the outcry of those who did the harvesting has reached the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth.
You have lived luxuriously on the earth and led a life of wanton pleasure; you have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter.
You have condemned and put to death the righteous man; he does not resist you. Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious produce of the soil, being patient about it, until it gets the early and late rains.
You too be patient; strengthen your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is near. Do not complain, brethren, against one another, so that you yourselves may not be judged; behold, the Judge is standing right at the door.
As an example, brethren, of suffering and patience, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord. We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion and is merciful,” James 5:1-11.
“Lord, all my desire is before You; and my sighing is not hidden from You. My heart throbs, my strength fails me; and the light of my eyes, even that has gone from me.
My loved ones and my friends stand aloof from my plague; and my kinsmen stand afar off. Those who seek my life lay snares for me; and those who seek to injure me have threatened destruction, and they devise treachery all day long,” Psalm 38:9-12.
“Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.
Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things? And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.
For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.
Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.
For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.
But we should always give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and faith in the truth.
It was for this He called you through our gospel, that you may gain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ,” 2 Thessalonians 2:1-14.