Declarations and Decrees: Nations repent – God’s mercy to end the drought; The dragon spirit over North Korea is falling – God is destroying the works of darkness.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare the Lord SEES those regions of the Earth with DROUGHT and BARRENNESS.
◦ It is time for the People who believe in God, in His Son Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua to REPENT for their sins against Him and their neighbor.
◦ We declare People of God COME to Him with REPENTANT hearts, seeking forgiveness and renewing your COMMITMENT to walk in His WAYS.
◦ You are no longer to walk in your own wisdom and understanding.
◦ We decree and declare this WARNING, the Congregational leaders and Servants of God who IGNORE the conditions of their flocks, who IGNORE the words of correction and warning of Holy Spirit, will not have their prayers answered.
◦ We declare the WORD of the Lord, “If I shut up the sky, so that there is no rain; or if I order locusts to devour the land; or if I send an epidemic of sickness among my people; THEN, if My People, who bear My Name, will HUMBLE themselves, pray, seek My Face and turn from their evil ways, I will hear from Heaven, forgive their sin and heal their land.”
◦ We decree the Servants of the Most High God are SEEKING HIM and Him alone.
◦ They will not rely on other sources but on the ABUNDANCE of their God.
◦ They LOOK TO HIM with FAITH BELIEVING that the provision IS COMING.
◦ CLOUDS ARE APPEARING ON THE HORIZON.
◦ We declare and decree the battle against the Dragon Spirit in the Heavens over North Korea is being WON! The WATCHMEN on the walls of the United States of America and other nations around the World are STANDING STRONG with God’s WARRIOR ANGELS.
◦ The Dragon Spirit is DEAD in the Name of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
◦ We declare the Son of God appeared to DESTROY the works of the adversary, satan.
◦ The INFLUENCE and POWER of the Dragon Spirit is destroyed NOW!
◦ We decree STRENGTH and SPIRITUAL LIFE into the People of North Korea and the regions that have been influenced by this demon.
◦ We declare REVIVAL will grow and spread over North Korea and spread into China and the surrounding countries.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“That which came as the word of the Lord to Jeremiah in regard to the drought: “Judah mourns and her gates languish; they sit on the ground in mourning, and the cry of Jerusalem has ascended. “Their nobles have sent their servants for water; they have come to the cisterns and found no water. They have returned with their vessels empty; they have been put to shame and humiliated, and they cover their heads”…..
….. “Although our iniquities testify against us, O Lord, act for Your name’s sake! Truly our apostasies have been many, we have sinned against You. O Hope of Israel, its Savior in time of distress, why are You like a stranger in the land or like a traveler who has pitched his tent for the night?
Why are You like a man dismayed, like a mighty man who cannot save? Yet You are in our midst, O Lord, and we are called by Your name; do not forsake us!”
Thus says the Lord to this people, “Even so they have loved to wander; they have not kept their feet in check. Therefore the Lord does not accept them; now He will remember their iniquity and call their sins to account”…..
…… “You will say this word to them, ‘Let my eyes flow down with tears night and day, and let them not cease; for the virgin daughter of my people has been crushed with a mighty blow, with a sorely infected wound.
‘If I go out to the country, behold, those slain with the sword! Or if I enter the city, behold, diseases of famine! For both prophet and priest have gone roving about in the land that they do not know.’”
Have You completely rejected Judah? Or have You loathed Zion? Why have You stricken us so that we are beyond healing? We waited for peace, but nothing good came; and for a time of healing, but behold, terror!
We know our wickedness, O Lord, the iniquity of our fathers, for we have sinned against You. Do not despise us, for Your own name’s sake; do not disgrace the throne of Your glory; remember and do not annul Your covenant with us. Are there any among the idols of the nations who give rain? Or can the heavens grant showers? Is it not You, O Lord our God? Therefore we hope in You, for You are the one who has done all these things,” Jeremiah 14:1-3;7-10,17-22.
“Then the Lord appeared to Solomon at night and said to him, “I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for Myself as a house of sacrifice. If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place,” 2 Chronicles 7:12-15.
“And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war, and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him,” Revelations 12:7-9.
“The one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil. No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother,” 1 John 3:8-10