Declarations and Decrees: People of God be prepared — Watch and pray without ceasing; God’s army is forming, deployment is on the horizon.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree the Servants of God ARE ALERT and DRESSED FOR ACTION with their lamps lit.
◦ Those who LOVE their Father, and His Son, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, are not lax but live each word that is BREATHED by Holy Spirit.
◦ We declare BE READY!
◦ For the Son of Man will come when you are not expecting Him.
◦ Walk each day in a manner WORTH of the Lord, then you will be ready.
◦ The Lord will give more responsibility to those who are prepared and trustworthy.
◦ We praise God Almighty for RAISING UP SKILLFUL LEADERS and blessing them in all they do.
◦ We decree and declare these leaders will have long lives and DO ALL THAT IS RIGHT IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD!
◦ They will ALWAYS consult the Lord and His Prophets in the decisions they make.
◦ We decree and declare the HAND OF THE LORD is with those who consult Him and KNOW THAT HE IS THEIR STRENGTH.
◦ We decree WISDOM and HUMILITY is upon the leaders; there is a guard upon their minds that they would not become prideful.
◦ We are THANKFUL that the Lord gives the skills and aptitudes to accomplish His Work.
◦ We decree the People of God will SEE THE MIRACLES as God leads them on their path: in the fields, the offices, the streets, the battle fields.
◦ The Lord goes before His own.
◦ We decree and declare the Lord God Almighty is RAISING UP HIS ARMY, His Servants who know His voice.
◦ His Army is CONFIDENT that ALL the Lord speaks forth will COME TO PASS.
◦ We declare the Lord’s INSTRUCTIONS are not vague, rather they are SPECIFIC and TIMELY.
◦ The words are clearly expressed in the common language of each of the peoples.
◦ All will know what they are to do and what is expected of them.
◦ We decree the WORDS of God will be dispatched quickly and efficiently throughout the Land.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Be dressed in readiness, and keep your lamps lit. Be like men who are waiting for their master when he returns from the wedding feast, so that they may immediately open the door to him when he comes and knocks.
Blessed are those slaves whom the master will find on the alert when he comes; truly I say to you, that he will gird himself to serve, and have them recline at the table, and will come up and wait on them.
Whether he comes in the second watch, or even in the third, and finds them so, blessed are those slaves.
“But be sure of this, that if the head of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have allowed his house to be broken into. You too, be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour that you do not expect.”
Peter said, “Lord, are You addressing this parable to us, or to everyone else as well?”
And the Lord said, “Who then is the faithful and sensible steward, whom his master will put in charge of his servants, to give them their rations at the proper time? Blessed is that slave whom his master finds so doing when he comes. Truly I say to you that he will put him in charge of all his possessions. But if that slave says in his heart, ‘My master will be a long time in coming,’ and begins to beat the slaves, both men and women, and to eat and drink and get drunk; the master of that slave will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know, and will cut him in pieces, and assign him a place with the unbelievers,” Luke 12:35-46.
“Uzziah was sixteen years old when he became king, and he reigned fifty-two years in Jerusalem; and his mother’s name was Jechiliah of Jerusalem. He did right in the sight of the Lord according to all that his father Amaziah had done.
He continued to seek God in the days of Zechariah, who had understanding through the vision of God; and as long as he sought the Lord, God prospered him. Now he went out and warred against the Philistines, and broke down the wall of Gath and the wall of Jabneh and the wall of Ashdod; and he built cities in the area of Ashdod and among the Philistines.
God helped him against the Philistines, and against the Arabians who lived in Gur-baal, and the Meunites. The Ammonites also gave tribute to Uzziah, and his fame extended to the border of Egypt, for he became very strong.
Moreover, Uzziah built towers in Jerusalem at the Corner Gate and at the Valley Gate and at the corner buttress and fortified them…..
….. Under their direction was an elite army of 307,500, who could wage war with great power, to help the king against the enemy. Moreover, Uzziah prepared for all the army shields, spears, helmets, body armor, bows and sling stones.
In Jerusalem he made engines of war invented by skillful men to be on the towers and on the corners for the purpose of shooting arrows and great stones. Hence his fame spread afar, for he was marvelously [miraculously] helped until he was strong.
But when he became strong, his heart was so proud that he acted corruptly, and he was unfaithful to the Lord his God, for he entered the temple of the Lord to burn incense on the altar of incense,” 2 Chronicles 26:3-9, 13-16.
“Now you write to the Jews as you see fit, in the king’s name, and seal it with the king’s signet ring; for a decree which is written in the name of the king and sealed with the king’s signet ring may not be revoked.”
So the king’s scribes were called at that time in the third month (that is, the month Sivan), on the twenty-third day; and it was written according to all that Mordecai commanded to the Jews, the satraps, the governors and the princes of the provinces which extended from India to Ethiopia, 127 provinces, to every province according to its script, and to every people according to their language as well as to the Jews according to their script and their language.
He wrote in the name of King Ahasuerus, and sealed it with the king’s signet ring, and sent letters by couriers on horses, riding on steeds sired by the royal stud.
In them the king granted the Jews who were in each and every city the right to assemble and to defend their lives, to destroy, to kill and to annihilate the entire army of any people or province which might attack them, including children and women, and to plunder their spoil, on one day in all the provinces of King Ahasuerus, the thirteenth day of the twelfth month (that is, the month Adar).
A copy of the edict to be issued as law in each and every province was published to all the peoples, so that the Jews would be ready for this day to avenge themselves on their enemies. The couriers, hastened and impelled by the king’s command, went out, riding on the royal steeds; and the decree was given out at the citadel in Susa,” Esther 8:8-14.