Declarations and decrees: Restoration for Israel and all God’s people; Heaven is touching earth.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare those, who have DEVOURED, PLUNDERED AND PILLAGED you, will have their ACTIONS TURNED BACK UPON THEMSELVES says the Lord.
◦ For He will RESTORE your health and HEAL your wounds!
◦ We decree those who have hated Israel and done all they can to destroy her will become helpless.
◦ The Lord God Almighty is RESTORING Israel and REBUILDING her cities with palaces where they’re supposed to be.
◦ We decree and declare there will come THANKSGIVING and the sound of people CELEBRATING.
◦ He will increase them; they will not be decreased; He will honor them, they will not be despised.
◦ We decree the children of Israel will be free without fear, their community confirmed in God’s presence.
◦ He will punish everyone who oppresses them. They will KNOW their God, they will RECOGNIZE THEIR MESSIAH YESHUA/ Christ Jesus.
◦ We sing praises to our God, the Lord, who RIDES ON THE CLOUDS!
◦ He in His HOLY DWELLING is a FATHER TO ORPHANS and DEFENDER OF WIDOWS! God gives HOMES to those who are alone and LEADS PRISONERS out into PROSPERITY!
◦ We decree the rebels will live in the parched wasteland.
◦ Those who do not respond to the call of Holy Spirit to REPENT will bear the consequences of their rebellion.
◦ We decree and declare God’s OPEN HEAVENS are touching Earth as His People seek His Presence.
◦ It is God’s timing to REVEAL His Plans to His Servants.
◦ We praise the Lord that many are coming into the GIFTS of the prophetic as they SIT AT HIS FEET.
◦ We declare the GLORY OF GOD is not limited to comfortable circumstances.
◦ God’s Glory will fall upon those with a HUNGER TO FOLLOW HIM!
◦ We decree and declare there will be NIGHT VISIONS and DREAMS for those whose minds are stayed on the Lord.
◦ Those who are not distracted by the things of this World will be in a position to hear and see what Holy Spirit is showing them.
◦ We declare the Lord is WITH YOU; He will GUARD you wherever you go and He will bring you into the Land, into the POSSESSIONS and POSITION that He has ordained for you.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“‘Therefore all who devour you will be devoured; and all your adversaries, every one of them, will go into captivity; and those who plunder you will be for plunder, and all who prey upon you I will give for prey. For I will restore you to health and I will heal you of your wounds,’ declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast, saying: “It is Zion; no one cares for her.”’
“Thus says the Lord, ‘Behold, I will restore the fortunes of the tents of Jacob and have compassion on his dwelling places; and the city will be rebuilt on its ruin, and the palace will stand on its rightful place. From them will proceed thanksgiving and the voice of those who celebrate; and I will multiply them and they will not be diminished; I will also honor them and they will not be insignificant. Their children also will be as formerly, and their congregation shall be established before Me; and I will punish all their oppressors. Their leader shall be one of them, and their ruler shall come forth from their midst; and I will bring him near and he shall approach Me; for who would dare to risk his life to approach Me?’ declares the Lord. You shall be My people, and I will be your God.’” Jeremiah 30:16-22.
“Sing to God, sing praises to His name; lift up a song for Him who rides through the deserts, whose name is the Lord, and exult before Him. A father of the fatherless and a judge for the widows, is God in His holy habitation.
God makes a home for the lonely; He leads out the prisoners into prosperity, only the rebellious dwell in a parched land. O God, when You went forth before Your people, when You marched through the wilderness, Selah.
The earth quaked; the heavens also dropped rain at the presence of God; Sinai itself quaked at the presence of God, the God of Israel. You shed abroad a plentiful rain, O God; You confirmed Your inheritance when it was parched. Your creatures settled in it; You provided in Your goodness for the poor, O God,” Psalm 68:4-10.
“Now it came about in the thirtieth year, on the fifth day of the fourth month, while I was by the river Chebar among the exiles, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.
(On the fifth of the month in the fifth year of King Jehoiachin’s exile, the word of the Lord came expressly to Ezekiel the priest, son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and there the hand of the Lord came upon him.)
As I looked, behold, a storm wind was coming from the north, a great cloud with fire flashing forth continually and a bright light around it, and in its midst something like glowing metal in the midst of the fire,” Ezekiel 1:1-4.
“He came to a certain place and spent the night there, because the sun had set; and he took one of the stones of the place and put it under his head, and lay down in that place. He had a dream, and behold, a ladder was set on the earth with its top reaching to heaven; and behold, the angels of God were ascending and descending on it.
And behold, the Lord stood above it and said, “I am the Lord, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie, I will give it to you and to your descendants.
Your descendants will also be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east and to the north and to the south; and in you and in your descendants shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”
Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, “Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it. ” Genesis 28:11-19.