Declarations and Decrees: You are the fragrance of the LORD on the earth; Your dreams are being fulfilled, hopelessness and disappointment are removed.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We decree and declare the Lord our God is CONSTANTLY LEADING US in a TRIUMPHAL processing!
◦ Through us HE spreads everywhere the FRAGRANCE of what it means to know HIM!
◦ We speak awareness into the lives of the lost.
◦ We declare WE ARE THE AROMA OF THE LORD, both among those being saved and among those being lost!
◦ We declare the lost will be confronted with the presence of God in each of us; they will KNOW that God is reaching out to them.
◦ We declare we SPEAK OUT OF A SINCERE HEART, as people sent by God, standing in God’s presence, LIVING IN UNION with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
◦ Our words and actions will be from the Father’s heart.
◦ They will not draw attention to ourselves, but to the Lord on High.
◦ We declare what we are proclaiming is not ourselves, but Christ Jesus/Messiah Yeshua as Lord, with ourselves as slaves for His Body, because of Jesus/ Yeshua.
◦ We decree and declare it is God who said “Let light shine out of darkness,” who has made His Light shine in our hearts, the Light of the KNOWLEDGE of God’s GLORY shining in the face of Christ Jesus/ Yeshua Messiah.
◦ We decree and declare the Lord REMEMBERS and FULFILLS His PROMISES to you! His plans are for well-being, not for bad; so that you can have hope and a future.
◦ His future for you far exceeds anything you could ever imagine.
◦ Keep your eyes on Him and follow the leading of His Spirit alone.
◦ We decree YOU WILL FIND GOD when you seek for Him wholeheartedly.
◦ He will REMOVE those things that have caused hopelessness and disappointment in your life.
◦ God will LISTEN to you when you call to Him and PRAY.
◦ We decree and declare God Almighty is HOLY and is enthroned on the praises of Israel, the praises of His People throughout the Earth.
◦ Those who place their TRUST in Him are RESCUED.
◦ Those who trust in God ARE NOT DISAPPOINTED.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing; to the one an aroma from death to death, to the other an aroma from life to life. And who is adequate for these things?
For we are not like many, peddling the word of God, but as from sincerity, but as from God, we speak in Christ in the sight of God,” 2 Corinthians 2:14-17.
“For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus’ sake. For God, who said, “Light shall shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ,” 2 Corinthians 4:5-6.
“For thus says the Lord, ‘When seventy years have been completed for Babylon, I will visit you and fulfill My good word to you, to bring you back to this place. For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.
Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.
I will be found by you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile,’” Jeremiah 29:10-14.
“Yet You are holy, O You who are enthroned upon the praises of Israel. In You our fathers trusted; they trusted and You delivered them. To You they cried out and were delivered; in You they trusted and were not disappointed,” Psalm 22:3-5.