I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We declare the TREASURES of God’s GLORY are YOURS!
◦ He is empowering YOU with INNER STRENGTH, FRUIT and GIFTS by His Spirit.
◦ Your Father is providing you with ALL you need to move into His promises.
◦ You LACK NOTHING!
◦ We decree and declare YOU are ROOTED and FOUNDED in LOVE, so that you, with all God’s people, will have the strength to grasp the BREADTH, LENGTH, HEIGHT and DEPTH of Jesus Christ’s/ Yeshua Messiah’s love for you, so that YOU WILL BE FILLED with all the fullness of God!
◦ We declare God by HIS POWER working in us is ABLE to do FAR BEYOND ANYTHING we can ask or imagine!
◦ TO GOD BE THE GLORY for giving us LIFE and ANOINTING to fulfill HIS PLAN on the Earth!
◦ We declare to God’s People ‘Do not lose HOPE, God knows where you are and His angels, His servants are providing for you.
◦ LIFT UP YOUR HEAD and know the Lord is strengthening you and is leading you in the way in which you are to go.
◦ EVERYTHING will be different from now on.
◦ Do not rely on your previous experiences.
◦ YOU MUST WALK IN FAITH.
◦ We decree and declare God is providing DOORWAYS to new territories, gifts and ministries as you MOVE FORWARD in faith and CROSS OVER THE THRESHOLD!
◦ TRUST in the Lord your God knowing that HE GIVE ONLY GOOD THINGS to His Children.
◦ We decree you are to FOLLOW HOLY SPIRIT’S LEADING, doing ALL He tells you to do; do not hesitate.
◦ This way you will be BLESSED and will mature in Him daily.
◦ We decree and declare, though many strong and powerful events have taken place in the natural, you are becoming PERCEPTIVE to hear GOD’S QUIET, SUBDUED VOICE.
◦ We decree YOU will find your STRENGTH in the Lord your God.
◦ You will not give heed to the lie of the enemy that tells you ‘You are alone.’
◦ KNOW the Lord your God will NEVER leave your nor forsake you.
◦ YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!
◦ We speak LIFE and HOPE into your situation in Jesus’/ Yeshua’s name.
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.
Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen,” Ephesians 3:14-21.
“And he was afraid and arose and ran for his life and came to Beersheba, which belongs to Judah, and left his servant there. But he himself went a day’s journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree; and he requested for himself that he might die, and said, “It is enough; now, O Lord, take my life, for I am not better than my fathers.”
He lay down and slept under a juniper tree; and behold, there was an angel touching him, and he said to him, “Arise, eat”…..
….. Then he came there to a cave and lodged there; and behold, the word of the Lord came to him, and He said to him, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”
He said, “I have been very zealous for the Lord, the God of hosts; for the sons of Israel have forsaken Your covenant, torn down Your altars and killed Your prophets with the sword. And I alone am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.”
So He said, “Go forth and stand on the mountain before the Lord.” And behold, the Lord was passing by! And a great and strong wind was rending the mountains and breaking in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind. And after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake.
After the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a sound of a gentle blowing. When Elijah heard it, he wrapped his face in his mantle and went out and stood in the entrance of the cave. And behold, a voice came to him and said, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”
Then he said, “I have been very zealous for the Lord, the God of hosts; for the sons of Israel have forsaken Your covenant, torn down Your altars and killed Your prophets with the sword. And I alone am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.”
The Lord said to him, “Go, return on your way to the wilderness of Damascus, and when you have arrived, you shall anoint Hazael king over Aram; and Jehu the son of Nimshi you shall anoint king over Israel; and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abel-meholah you shall anoint as prophet in your place.
It shall come about, the one who escapes from the sword of Hazael, Jehu shall put to death, and the one who escapes from the sword of Jehu, Elisha shall put to death.
Yet I will leave 7,000 in Israel, all the knees that have not bowed to Baal and every mouth that has not kissed him,” 1 Kings 19:3-5, 9-18.
“Then we turned and went up the road to Bashan, and Og, king of Bashan, with all his people came out to meet us in battle at Edrei. But the Lord said to me, ‘Do not fear him, for I have delivered him and all his people and his land into your hand; and you shall do to him just as you did to Sihon king of the Amorites, who lived at Heshbon’…..
….. I commanded Joshua at that time, saying, ‘Your eyes have seen all that the Lord your God has done to these two kings; so the Lord shall do to all the kingdoms into which you are about to cross. Do not fear them, for the Lord your God is the one fighting for you.’” Deuteronomy 3:1-2, 21-22.
“Then the Lord said to Noah, “Enter the ark, you and all your household, for you alone I have seen to be righteous before Me in this time……
….. Noah did according to all that the Lord had commanded him…..
….. Those that entered, male and female of all flesh, entered as God had commanded him; and the Lord closed it behind him,” Genesis 7:1,5,16.