Declarations and Decrees: Repentance for the sins in our land — Lord heal and restore; We tear down the altars, bind and silence the spirits of witchcraft.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
◦ We declare the Lord our God HEARS FROM HEAVEN when his People HUMBLE themselves, PRAY and SEEK His face.
◦ He will FORGIVE OUR SIN and HEAL OUR LAND!
◦ We repent for the sins of the people in this Land.
◦ We thank You Lord for Your unfailing Mercy and Grace.
◦ We decree a HOLY FAST! It is the TIME to fast, to CONSECRATE yourself before the Lord and to HUMBLE yourself before your God.
◦ We do not know the day of His return, but be reminded, it could be today.
◦ We decree and declare Almighty God is cleansing the Land.
◦ He is RAISING UP his mighty Army, He is removing the TARES from the Land.
◦ You are to no longer tolerate the sin in the Land.
◦ It is a ploy of the enemy that says ‘You must tolerate what you do not agree with.”
◦ This is not what the Scriptures say.
◦ We declare GOD so LOVED THE WORLD that He gave His ONLY begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting Life!
◦ Yes, God Loves everyone, but He does not condone their evil ways.
◦ Only those who come to Him through His Son will have EVERLASTING Life!
◦ We declare the Day of the Lord is near!
◦ What is taking place in America may only be another warning; but this we know for sure: God is cleansing the Land.
◦ He is removing that which contaminates from our midst.
◦ He is CALLING FOR EVERYONE TO TURN to Him with all their hearts!
◦ We repent for the sins made by our government, the lack of respect for YOUR WORD and promises to YOUR PEOPLE ISRAEL.
◦ We decree the President and administration will see where they have erred, repent and become aligned with Your WILL O God.
◦ We decree the altars of false gods and demons are being torn down.
◦ We will no longer tolerate the presence of witchcraft in our midst.
◦ By the POWER of Almighty God and in the Name of Christ Jesus, we BIND and SILENCE the spirits of witchcraft and demon spirits.
◦ We decree and declare the angel warrior are standing guard on our shores; the enemy cannot step foot on or enter the air space of this Land, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
◦ We decree the LAWS of the Land that are not biblical, will be REVERSED! We decree miraculous timing to the reversal of these laws.
◦ Those individuals who oppose the biblical laws will be REMOVED by the Hand of God Almighty. God is cleaning House!
◦ We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place,” 2 Chronicles 7:13-15.
“Consecrate a fast, proclaim a solemn assembly; gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land to the house of the Lord your God, and cry out to the Lord.
Alas for the day! For the day of the Lord is near, and it will come as destruction from the Almighty. Has not food been cut off before our eyes, gladness and joy from the house of our God?
The seeds shrivel under their clods; the storehouses are desolate, the barns are torn down, for the grain is dried up. How the beasts groan! The herds of cattle wander aimlessly because there is no pasture for them; even the flocks of sheep suffer.
To You, O Lord, I cry; for fire has devoured the pastures of the wilderness and the flame has burned up all the trees of the field.
Even the beasts of the field pant for You; for the water brooks are dried up and fire has devoured the pastures of the wilderness…..
….. “Yet even now,” declares the Lord, “Return to Me with all your heart, and with fasting, weeping and mourning; And rend your heart and not your garments.” Now return to the Lord your God, for He is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger, abounding in lovingkindness and relenting of evil. Who knows whether He will not turn and relent and leave a blessing behind Him, even a grain offering and a drink offering for the Lord your God?
Blow a trumpet in Zion, consecrate a fast, proclaim a solemn assembly, gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children and the nursing infants. Let the bridegroom come out of his room and the bride out of her bridal chamber.
Let the priests, the Lord’s ministers, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, “Spare Your people, O Lord, and do not make Your inheritance a reproach, a byword among the nations. Why should they among the peoples say, ‘Where is their God?’”
Then the Lord will be zealous for His land and will have pity on His people. The Lord will answer and say to His people, “Behold, I am going to send you grain, new wine and oil, and you will be satisfied in full with them; and I will never again make you a reproach among the nations,” Joel 1:14-20; 2:12-19.
“Manasseh was twelve years old when he became king, and he reigned fifty-five years in Jerusalem. He did evil in the sight of the Lord according to the abominations of the nations whom the Lord dispossessed before the sons of Israel.
For he rebuilt the high places which Hezekiah his father had broken down; he also erected altars for the Baals and made Asherim, and worshiped all the host of heaven and served them. He built altars in the house of the Lord of which the Lord had said, “My name shall be in Jerusalem forever.”
For he built altars for all the host of heaven in the two courts of the house of the Lord. He made his sons pass through the fire in the valley of Ben-hinnom; and he practiced witchcraft, used divination, practiced sorcery and dealt with mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking Him to anger.
Then he put the carved image of the idol which he had made in the house of God, of which God had said to David and to Solomon his son, “In this house and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen from all the tribes of Israel, I will put My name forever; and I will not again remove the foot of Israel from the land which I have appointed for your fathers, if only they will observe to do all that I have commanded them according to all the law, the statutes and the ordinances given through Moses.”
Thus Manasseh misled Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to do more evil than the nations whom the Lord destroyed before the sons of Israel. The Lord spoke to Manasseh and his people, but they paid no attention.
Therefore the Lord brought the commanders of the army of the king of Assyria against them, and they captured Manasseh with hooks, bound him with bronze chains and took him to Babylon.
When he was in distress, he entreated the Lord his God and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers. When he prayed to Him, He was moved by his entreaty and heard his supplication, and brought him again to Jerusalem to his kingdom. Then Manasseh knew that the Lord was God,” 2 Chronicles 33:1-13.